PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Joystick Tracking bug on Android

Chaim Nail
02-10-2013, 10:51 PM
On my 7" Nook Tablet I have Virtual Joystick Tracking selected.

Often when a popup 'window' appears, ie during a story run, and my warrior is in the middle of walking, if I let go of the screen with my left thumb and press the X to close the popup I can't then press anywhere in the joystick tracking area to then move my warrior, I have to press the little + where my thumb was last.

This is annoying when I'm in the middle of a battle and I get a text overlay notification of some sort which sometimes stops the virtual joystick from working, I have to take my thumb off the screen and place it back on the + to get my warrior walking again - makes it difficult to escape from the middle of a crowd of baddies.

Also is it possible to increase the screen area where the Virtual Joystick Tracking works, I keep pressing the screen just outside the area and I can't simply slide my thumb into the working area I have to take it off the screen before pressing in the right area, which can be hit and miss as there's no visual indication of the border.

Chaim Nail
02-11-2013, 02:37 AM
I've figured out how to recreate this bug on command.

Simply walk into the glowing 'shooting stars' effect at the beginning/end of stages whilst keeping your joystick thumb on the screen, a popup appears asking if you want to go to that stage, keeping your left thumb on the screen press the red NO box with another finger, the Virtual Joystick stops working until you lift your thumb off the screen and press it on the crosshairs because pressing the screen elsewhere won't do anything.