PDA

View Full Version : lvl 70 int bird! anyone tried?

Elf-Orc-Naga
02-11-2013, 02:51 AM
i noticed the crit in lvl 70 equip, has anyone tried lvl 70 int bird??? hahaha sounds noob but has anyone tried?

Prepare
02-11-2013, 03:04 AM
I tried, with angel its pretty good

Extreme
02-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Pro int burd r pro

Deathofan
02-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Ninja probably tried, he was very skilled at int bird.

Extreme
02-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Ninja probably tried, he was very skilled at int bird.

Yea ninja was a good int burd ... It was fang he went int burd , correct??

Waug
02-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Int is valueless for birds. The advantages of int only favor high mana consumers such as mages. Extra crit is worthless.

OverkillED
02-11-2013, 07:14 AM
I saw a level 56 int bird that used MM wand set for the terror combo. When the terror hit, it was usually GG. Just a super debuff with a following blast.

iRusher
02-11-2013, 03:49 PM
PhoenixKing was an int bird the last time I saw him..he was decent

Trenton
02-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Extra crit is worthless. wut.

Deathofan
02-11-2013, 10:35 PM
wut.
He says that anything over 100 critical is useless, the goddess wand set alone has 60+ critical unbuffed. The useful part of an int bird wearing this set is the dodge and the armor + range part , so the key part would be maxing out skills such as restore (the more int, the more you heal), evade (set alone has 20+ dodge), and blinding (to dodge even more) to get the most benifits from it. Just remebered pkbanana tried this set and he was decent at rushing with it lol.

iRusher
02-11-2013, 10:38 PM
wut.
He says that anything over 100 critical is useless, the goddess wand set alone has 60+ critical unbuffed. The useful part of an int bird wearing this set is the dodge and the armor + range part , so the key part would be maxing out skills such as restore (the more int, the more you heal), evade (set alone has 20+ dodge), and blinding (to dodge even more) to get the most benifits from it. Just remebered pkbanana tried this set and he was decent at rushing with it lol.

Angel set is better from what I've seen

Deathofan
02-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Angel set has the same dodge but more dps, but theres a big gap between the skill damage that makes goddess more efficient. + The goddess wand has a nightmare proc that makes a terror combo with the bird's shatter scream which will make your opponent's hit % down to the floor.

iRusher
02-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Angel set has the same dodge but more dps, but theres a big gap between the skill damage that makes goddess more efficient. + The goddess wand has a nightmare proc that makes a terror combo with the bird's shatter scream which will make your opponent's hit % down to the floor.

I'd use the staff, it had amazing dps and dmg.. I got owned by a staff bird.

Deathofan
02-14-2013, 10:40 PM
I'd use the staff, it had amazing dps and dmg.. I got owned by a staff bird. Staff Birds are considerably better than wand. Specially a lv71 bird wearing the elite wave twister since it boosts 50health, 5dodge (most important), and 25armor. But, a good bird wearing a skipper set would kite the staff's range to death.

iRusher
02-16-2013, 02:24 AM
I'd use the staff, it had amazing dps and dmg.. I got owned by a staff bird. Staff Birds are considerably better than wand. Specially a lv71 bird wearing the elite wave twister since it boosts 50health, 5dodge (most important), and 25armor. But, a good bird wearing a skipper set would kite the staff's range to death.

The extra crit and dmg with the stff owns too

Deathofan
02-16-2013, 01:52 PM
The extra crit and dmg with the stff owns too If you are fighting unbuffed, yes. If both players are buffed, both should be above the critical cap and I think the 13meter bow is more efficient than the 8meter staff. I would say staff bird for rockwall forts since you can use walls to get in auto range and fights are always at 10-meters range, and xbow & wand birds for pvp.