PDA

View Full Version : Question!

Suchislife
02-11-2013, 03:19 AM
THis is basically for merchers, but will the prices for everything go down to half price when new cap comes? If not then by how much? Or is it gonna be the same? Tell me all you know!
THANKS!

LwMark
02-11-2013, 03:21 AM
IF everyone decides to sell before cap prices will drop but slowly raise back up, because not many people will be farming there most will be in the new maps

Extreme
02-11-2013, 03:26 AM
IF everyone decides to sell before cap prices will drop but slowly raise back up, because not many people will be farming there most will be in the new maps
Better..

AvidLegend
02-11-2013, 04:26 AM
Prices will definitely drop but by how much we don't know. I doubt it will be by much considering the current level of pvp will become another key pvp level after many future cap extensions. One because of new pally and ranger classes, and two because the sets look awesome. Demonic isn't really popular for pvp but looks cool while sets like expert and artisans are good for pvp but don't look good at all. Savage, swift, and fiery sets have both factors and will remain high in price forever most likely. But do expect a drop in current price just like all sets after new cap because main interest is always on best gear available. Hope this helps.

Suchislife
02-12-2013, 12:18 AM
So is it wise to stop merching till next cap? When is next cap?

AvidLegend
02-12-2013, 12:47 AM
So is it wise to stop merching till next cap? When is next cap?

I stopped and am just farming with 3x when I get it. Next cap is far away though a few months at least.

Suchislife
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Ok, just another question. When new cap come will ALL items decrease in price? Some people say ALL and some say only the 76 sets swift,fiery etc.

AvidLegend
02-13-2013, 11:42 AM
In general ALL will slightly but you will barely notice. If there are ten players buying various items at normal price the demand is constant. Once the cap comes out if 8 of those 10 can use new gear they will spend their money on those new items which will take demand away from all other items slightly. They also tend to try and sell what they have to afford the new gear and most end up selling cheaper for fast cash in order to be one of the first to get new sets. This also causes prices posted in cs to be lower. When the supply remains the same or increases while demand is decreasing the cost must drop to compensate and keep the economy of an item flowing. Hope this helped. Please click thanks and increase my rep in bottom left if you have a minute and felt this was helpful :D I appreciate it.

Multibird
02-13-2013, 02:27 PM
it will drop but not by much