PDA

View Full Version : some issues

Jackyll
02-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Let me preface this with: I am a lvl 21 Warrior.

1. I will charge HoR and release it but become stunnned. Now the process on screen will happen (big green circle) but the shield doesnt come uop and the healing affects don't take place. If it was an every now and then thing fine, but it happens a lot, resulting in death.

2. When chasing someone who is running the flag or trying to kite me when i use skyward smash sometimes i just jump up in place and not forward. This missed jump allows that person to get away resulting in no kill.

3. Another stun issue, I've used skyward smash and mid air been hit with either another warrior's skyward or a fireball or something causing me to be stunned. It apparently hits me like a ton of bricks because i stop my skyward smash, pause for a second and then go to the ground stunned. Resulting in death more than likely.

4. Multiple stunning, this is a severe annoyance i know shared by many. Scenario: fighting: I've been stunned, ok deal with it push through it stun is ove.....i'm stunnned again, ok get ready to charge HoR, right, about, N.........seriously i'm stunned again? Oh great now i'm dead......awesome. lol its so annoying. Like all skills i think there should be a "cool down" time inbetween when you can get stunned again. To many times i get fireballed and smashed and charged attack seemingly endlessly and eventually die, not getting one chance to retaliate.

So yeah just some issues i've noticed probably nothing new.

birdmasta
02-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Some ppl alternate between 2 diff skills while charging. for example, charged fire, charged attack, charged fire, charged attack and so on

Let me preface this with: I am a lvl 21 Warrior.

1. I will charge HoR and release it but become stunnned. Now the process on screen will happen (big green circle) but the shield doesnt come uop and the healing affects don't take place. If it was an every now and then thing fine, but it happens a lot, resulting in death.

2. When chasing someone who is running the flag or trying to kite me when i use skyward smash sometimes i just jump up in place and not forward. This missed jump allows that person to get away resulting in no kill.

3. Another stun issue, I've used skyward smash and mid air been hit with either another warrior's skyward or a fireball or something causing me to be stunned. It apparently hits me like a ton of bricks because i stop my skyward smash, pause for a second and then go to the ground stunned. Resulting in death more than likely.

4. Multiple stunning, this is a severe annoyance i know shared by many. Scenario: fighting: I've been stunned, ok deal with it push through it stun is ove.....i'm stunnned again, ok get ready to charge HoR, right, about, N.........seriously i'm stunned again? Oh great now i'm dead......awesome. lol its so annoying. Like all skills i think there should be a "cool down" time inbetween when you can get stunned again. To many times i get fireballed and smashed and charged attack seemingly endlessly and eventually die, not getting one chance to retaliate.

Ruejade
02-11-2013, 07:47 AM

Chain stuns are essential to take down warriors. If warriors can't be constantly stunned it will mean death to sorcs and rogues lol.

mahatma
02-11-2013, 08:34 AM
How else u gonna kill a warrior without a constant stun? A rogue will two hit a mage without stun ...can't blame them.

Raxin
02-11-2013, 09:09 AM
I give props when.i get chainstunned to death. It means they executed well :-P