PDA

View Full Version : You know you play AL too much WHEN

Darkgenocide
02-11-2013, 12:48 PM
You know you play Arcane Legends too much when you start having dreams about the game.

iv been having weird Arcane Legends dreams lately that I was just owning everyone with 1 hits in PVP and that i had Top of the line Golden Angel Gear and all this weird stuff haha... Then everything switched over and I started kicking people in the guild i was in and then inviting Dev's lol...

Anyone have any weird dreams about Arcane Legends? maybe I need to stop playing before I go to bed haha

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 01:00 PM
I haven't had dreams sense I was around 12 years old. So I wouldn't know.....

Lesmiserables
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Lol inception

Darkgenocide
02-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I haven't had dreams sense I was around 12 years old. So I wouldn't know.....

lol dreaming is the best part of life!

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 01:16 PM

Debatable...... I'd say soccer and gaming is better.

Bless
02-11-2013, 01:21 PM

Debatable...... I'd say soccer and gaming is better. No, family is.

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
No, family is.

Ninja'd me.... So true man.

Madstar
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Vys, every single human on this planet dreams when they sleep. You cannot 'not dream'. It is impossible. You do dream, you just don't remember them. That's a sign of happiness. :)

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Vys, every single human on this planet dreams when they sleep. You cannot 'not dream'. It is impossible. You do dream, you just don't remember them. That's a sign of happiness. :)

Ik, my dreams don't register as memory. This does mean I am happy, it also means that everything is filed safely away :)

Chaim Nail
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM
No, family is.

If by 'family' you mean 'family sized chocolate bars' then I would agree with you :D

harimaumalaya
02-11-2013, 02:13 PM
dream is beautiful,with nonsense around you..every human will have it

Busterbiebe
02-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I had a dream a little kid who secretly played on his dad's iPod stalked me and kept giving me whites. Then he kept saying I'm his lovey bear. Then, he joined me and pvp and he totally PWNED me..... Oh wait, this ACTUALLY happened in real life...

Busterbiebe
02-11-2013, 02:42 PM
No, family is.

If by 'family' you mean 'family sized chocolate bars' then I would agree with you :D. Love:)

razerfingers
02-11-2013, 03:44 PM
You know you play AL too much when you say brb afk on the phone when you go grab some water... Hqha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Matutd
02-11-2013, 03:49 PM

Debatable...... I'd say soccer and gaming is better.
You aren't enjoying the beautiful game enough if you call it soccer, just saying.

hotpimp
02-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I had a dream that i open 5 locked chests and got 5 hammerjaws... It was a wet dream....

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 05:11 PM
You aren't enjoying the beautiful game enough if you call it soccer, just saying.

Meh I'd love to call it football and throw American football out the window.

Vilified
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
You know you play Arcane Legends too much when you start having dreams about the game.

iv been having weird Arcane Legends dreams lately that I was just owning everyone with 1 hits in PVP and that i had Top of the line Golden Angel Gear and all this weird stuff haha... Then everything switched over and I started kicking people in the guild i was in and then inviting Dev's lol...

Anyone have any weird dreams about Arcane Legends? maybe I need to stop playing before I go to bed haha

I used to dream about halo a lot before it went to crap, not this game yet. But I think the sounds have burned themselves into my eardrums XD. Ill just be at work and randomly hear fireballs and other stuff.

Vilified
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
No, family is.

You haven't met my family XD

Xogaar
02-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Actually u dont remember your dream is u had problems during the night and u couldnt sleep well

Busterbiebe
02-11-2013, 06:15 PM
I had a dream that i open 5 locked chests and got 5 hammerjaws... It was a wet dream....
Wow even the part about getting enough platinum to open one chest is amazing

Matutd
02-11-2013, 08:00 PM

Meh I'd love to call it football and throw American football out the window.
That's real talk!!

okahef
02-12-2013, 10:25 AM
how about just thinking you are playing ctf all night and cannot get it out of head. can't even sleep just fake pvp all night lol

Chili
02-12-2013, 02:10 PM
I know I play too much al because I'm starting to sneak play it at work and inbetween classes =.= lol oh help me....

Wowsome
02-12-2013, 02:54 PM
LOL ... when
- You keep refreshing AL Trader's Market forum at work
- You keep getting urges to "windmill" random people irl

Darkgenocide
02-12-2013, 03:02 PM
- You keep getting urges to "windmill" random people irl

If someone even ATTEMPTED to windmill me in RL id be ROFL

Wowsome
02-12-2013, 03:32 PM
If someone even ATTEMPTED to windmill me in RL id be ROFL

very much so

Tilax
02-12-2013, 04:53 PM
You know when you play too much when you randomly shout out skill attacks at a work place....WINDMILL! :P

inkredible
02-12-2013, 06:19 PM

LOL I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ARCANE ONCE.. OMG.. i dreamt that.. i had unlimited gold and i was just giving it away to people who deserved
it was nice and all happy LOL

and oh

You know you've been playing too much arcane when.......

You wake up.. first thing you do.. grab ur phone.. log on arcane... and say
/g goodmorning guildies

You know you've been playing too much arcane when ...
Youre texting your real life friend and you guys are discussing about what eggs they need

You know you've been playing too much arcane when...
You realized you havent to eaten all day and it's already 2am.

You know you've been playing too much arcane when
You forgot it's you and your girlfriend's anniversary.

You know you've been playing too much arcane when..
Youre planning a birthday party at guild hall rather than with your real life friends.

HAHAHA LOL - im not saying it applies to me, but true story and funny

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
You know you've been playing too much arcane when..
Youre planning a birthday party at guild hall rather than with your real life friends.

HAHAHA LOL - im not saying it applies to me, but true story and funny

Lol or a wedding :p

inkredible
02-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Lol or a wedding :p

HAHA YES omg. LOL we were joking around with my guildies LOL
were like yup me and zea (friend from guild) are gettin married. and GH master is the priest. yup LOL
just kidding around tho .. but it would be sick too LOL

Bless
02-12-2013, 06:33 PM
I used to dream about halo a lot before it went to crap, not this game yet. But I think the sounds have burned themselves into my eardrums XD. Ill just be at work and randomly hear fireballs and other stuff.

If you're meaning this, no family in the world is conflict free at one point or another :)

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
HAHA YES omg. LOL we were joking around with my guildies LOL
were like yup me and zea (friend from guild) are gettin married. and GH master is the priest. yup LOL
just kidding around tho .. but it would be sick too LOL

Actually mine and melo's wedding will be the third in the guild...... I don't know why it's popular with us? :p

inkredible
02-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Actually mine and melo's wedding will be the third in the guild...... I don't know why it's popular with us? :p

LOL because it's actually interesting and quite funny and exciting LOL , i guess the fun the comes to tryna apply real life stuff in game makes it more fun LOL
we never had one in our guild but i might just a fun event for us and run games/contest at guild hall right after

Kazillo
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Lol inception
Stuck in Limbo...