PDA

View Full Version : Charged Bow/Daggers 100% Stun?

hotpimp
02-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Is this a bug? In low level pvp the charged auto of most bows and dags are 100% Stun, unless dodged. I'm pretty sure this makes the weaps a little OVER POWERED. Please check on this.

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 11:20 PM
The people who are stunning you have developed a not to easy times system to hit you just as you come out of a stun so that your restuned. This does take skill.

hotpimp
02-12-2013, 03:34 PM
I started doing this, takes no skill WHATSOEVER. Its like forg bows in low lvl pvp... Also, there is no timing involved. When you succesfully stun ur opponent, you have MORE than enough time to charge auto again and stun again. They need to nerf stun chance and/or reduce stun time. Nuff said.

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 03:39 PM
sry but there is timing, if you hit too early then you wont stun cause it doesn't stack. also too late and they can have you stuned instead.
but meh low lvl pvp is not where it is at.......

hotpimp
02-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Please, its not hard, once you see the charged sign pop off u immediatly release and u get the stun. As i said before, there is plenty of time to recharge and stun again. I have seen noobs do it.....

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Please, its not hard, once you see the charged sign pop off u immediatly release and u get the stun. As i said before, there is plenty of time to recharge and stun again. I have seen noobs do it.....

I am saying a stun lock is hard to achieve..... *abandoning topic, and thread*