PDA

View Full Version : how can you apply to work at sts

LuizaKaja
02-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Look I REALLY want to know this. I play an average 2-4 hours per day (I'd be a great game tester lol) and you won't have to even pay me (you can't I'm 13)!!! I just want to help out (OK kind of a lie since I want to see the new maps). All I would need is a couple plat and I'd set right off to work. I have already found a few glitches so its a good start. Reply soon (completely understand if you don't need more game testers).

Oskitopee
02-11-2013, 07:09 PM
ooh wanna share the glitches? :p

Darkgenocide
02-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Look I REALLY want to know this. I play an average 2-4 hours per day (I'd be a great game tester lol) and you won't have to even pay me (you can't I'm 13)!!! I just want to help out (OK kind of a lie since I want to see the new maps). All I would need is a couple plat and I'd set right off to work. I have already found a few glitches so its a good start. Reply soon (completely understand if you don't need more game testers).

I am pretty sure they have people in there office that tests out everything so your wanted job is pretty much taken care of and at the moment there is no Open Jobs on there Careers area on the website.

Atashi Dubz
02-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Much better if u just go to school and study..

LwMark
02-14-2013, 09:18 PM
They have thousands and millions of testers......us...then we post them in forums...then they fixem

Valsacar
02-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Even with that, you would have to be able to sign an NDA. Until you're 18 you cannot sign legally binding documents.

Source: I used to work as a developer, we had many play testers.

Your best bet, play the game and report and bugs you see. Use this section to give your suggestions. Once your done with high school, if this is still what you like, look into getting a degree in computer science (some schools even offer game development, but pure comp sci is more useful overall). Learn about programming and game design on your own now.