PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the STS team!

Athenum
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
I didn't know where to place this, so I thought that this place was as good as any.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the STS team for finally dispelling the Myth that has been going around in SL, AL and (PL?) That opening boxes decreases the chances of getting good drops.

I know it has been discussed before, but the official tip that you have added on AL does help.

After playing for more than a year on all of the legends games. It can get to you. Being called an idi*t, noob, being cursed explicitly doesn't really get to me but time has worn me thin. I was tired of hearing that every time I wanted to enjoy myself and play, as I wanted to. I am sure there are a lot of players who feel the same way.

So for making it official, THANK YOU! It can finally be put to rest.

sonvolt
02-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Exactly what he said ^ I refused to ever run tower with random people anymore because there always seemed to be that one guy who would shout profanity and quit anytime somebody opened a chest, thank you STS!

Jcyee
02-12-2013, 12:36 AM
SL has item chests? I know PL doesnt... or are we counting plat packs too?

xcainnblecterx
02-12-2013, 02:41 AM
SL has item chests? I know PL doesnt... or are we counting plat packs too?

Yes

Jessicazx
02-12-2013, 07:56 AM
okay.

Wowsome
02-12-2013, 02:29 PM
After playing for more than a year on all of the legends games. It can get to you. Being called an idi*t, noob, being cursed explicitly doesn't really get to me but time has worn me thin. I was tired of hearing that every time I wanted to enjoy myself and play, as I wanted to. I am sure there are a lot of players who feel the same way.

Not much has changed after the notice too.

xcainnblecterx
02-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol such rage over a little thing

KillaSkillz
02-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Now you can say "learn how to read, and read the tips dummy!" In response.

Lol :)

Athenum
02-15-2013, 04:46 AM
Not much has changed after the notice too.

*facepalms*

Now you can say "learn how to read, and read the tips dummy!" In response.

Lol :)

Killaskillz is right though, at least you can say. The player should really know how to read.