PDA

View Full Version : quick play

Galazy
04-25-2010, 07:26 PM
make is so when you choose quick play you can choose what map pack you want to play on

Splurd
04-25-2010, 08:14 PM
make is so when you choose quick play you can choose what map pack you want to play on

They will introduce filtering in the next app update.

Jakis
04-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Right, the next update will allow you to filter by campaigns, filter out locked games, and other features that will help you play exactly how you want to play. :)

Splurd
04-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Right, the next update will allow you to filter by campaigns, filter out locked games, and other features that will help you play exactly how you want to play. :)

filter by noobs feature available yet? *whistles innocently*

Galazy
04-26-2010, 09:36 AM
lol thanks for replies, i was talkin to hurs and we both forgot that was on the update, good work again spacetime :)

darrensmith016
04-26-2010, 10:14 AM
filter by noobs feature available yet? *whistles innocently*

"hope so" shhhh!

setec
05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Added suggestion for Quick Play - Is there a way to have it confirm the game you want to join after you hit the Quick Play button? You hit Quick Play and it says "Are you sure you want to join Pinkus' game King's Forest" or something like that? If they want to join, they hit JOIN. If they want another one chosen by Quick Play they hit a NEXT/REFRESH/RECYCLE button or something like that.

The reason for this request is when using Quick Play, you don't know the game title. So, if I make a game named "Lvl 20+ only players or you will be booted", but I choose a low lvl map, low lvl players can join using Quick Play. Of course, they get booted but have no idea why because they didn't know they weren't wanted in the first place.

Just a thought.

Dilarus
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
since 1.1 everytime i press quickplay it says no available games, then i press play and find an available game and join it, technology.

asommers
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Quick Play doesn't just pick any game, it picks an existing game that you have access to suitable for your level. A Quick Play confirmation shouldn't be too hard to add, but then we'd need to change the name of the button to Fast Play.

-ALS