PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using 5 skills?

bubble
02-12-2013, 02:23 AM
I have using 5 skills and swapping one for pvp and pve. Just to clarify, I pvp more but I like both. I keep the 5th skill to help others when I pve. Should I just go all out pvp? Just wanted to get some feedback.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

BodMaster
02-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Personally, would use all my skills to be as effective as possible.

That said maybe later in the future when we have spare points (if we choose), it may become possible. Atm I couldn't see any reason to. (Knowing you are using points that aren't being used, would put me off)

bubble
02-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Ok. Although I feel much more effective both pve and pvp with 5 skills. I have one skill I use only in pvp and 1 skill I only use in pve. Which one should I eliminate? I pve a lot and pvp a lot. Id prefer to effective for both. This is a build I have used a while. Right now I have about 140k kills pve and 6k kills pvp improved my effectiveness in both. Also the skills I swap have only 1 point in each

birdmasta
02-12-2013, 03:16 AM
dustybottoms tho but hes a twink. he uses heal to support and shield for 1v1 but i feel like its not good...

bubble
02-12-2013, 03:38 AM
I like to pvp more than pve. Should I just put all in pvp skills and be useless in pve?

bubble
02-12-2013, 04:06 AM
My ign is abstract
I have nox aimed heal pierce and razor. I switch up rotations. I setup different depending on the team I play with and against. I use both bow and dagger. Depends on opponent.

McBain
02-12-2013, 06:37 AM
If it works for you then rock on, but I think you're wasting points on an extra skill that could probably be better used either adding to your other skills or in passives. Putting a few points in passives (especially the dex one if you're a rogue) will help you more than a 5th skill. PvE or PvP doesn't matter. Just my 2 cents

Jessicazx
02-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Upto you. we can't be making your decisions for you.