PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh! Servers are up but for some reason.. I can't connect!

Raizel Dela Cuesta
02-12-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm using Xperia U running 2.3.7 not rooted .. I'm using 3g sometimes wifi and game version is 1.0.5.0

I had this problem since yesterday up until now.. I have a steady fast 3g and wifi... I think spacetime studios should work on the log in issue/bugs...

Raizel Dela Cuesta
02-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Still no reply from this forums ... oh come on !

Urqui
02-12-2013, 04:45 AM
I think this is something you might have to email support about. Try to delete & reinstall the game is my only advice.
Email them at support@spacetimestudios.com and be patient since sometimes they do take a while to reply:)

Good luck

Raizel Dela Cuesta
02-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Yea done re-installing and nothing has change....

Samhayne
02-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Try a different internet connection all together. There are thousands of other users connecting and playing Arcane Legends. Likely there are ports on your internet connection that are not open that are required for communication to the game server.

spiderpig
02-13-2013, 12:57 AM
same with my friend

*we have same wifi connection and yet i dont have the problem

she can log in on my phone but not on hers
she can log in on a pc

*we played together before and done pvp then this happened.

we tried reinstalling the game
we tried reconnecting wifi
we tried a different wifi connection
we tried reformatting phone and nothing happened.

*we tried pocket legends and got the same problem.

she cant play now coz shes not use to playing in chrome.

Jayson
02-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Got the same issue. im using smart data network in the phil. i cant connect to the server for three days straight now and no answers yet from the admin. need help.

Griffinfan
02-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Did you try what Sam said? Using a completely different internet connection?
The ports are probably closed and your not connecting like he said, try that and see if it changes anything on your phone. I have had this before and I had to renew my IP address and try other internet connections before it would work again.

Darkgenocide
02-13-2013, 10:54 AM
usually when it tells me this i just keep refreshing over and over till it finally lets me

Samhayne
02-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Sorry guys, we can't troubleshoot your connectivity issue. You will likely want to contact your internet service provider or network administrator for assistance.

There are thousands of other players connecting and playing Arcane Legends. The server is up and available. This would indicate that there is an issue specific to your internet connection. The best way to troubleshoot this is to try a completely different internet connection.

Samhayne
02-13-2013, 04:11 PM
If you are seeing this error at the time of this post, it is because of the scheduled maintenance being done on Arcane Legends. More about that in this announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86348-Arcane-Legends-Server-Maintenance-Wed-Feb-13th-at-1-30-CST-for-3-Hours

spiderpig
02-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Sorry guys, we can't troubleshoot your connectivity issue. You will likely want to contact your internet service provider or network administrator for assistance.

There are thousands of other players connecting and playing Arcane Legends. The server is up and available. This would indicate that there is an issue specific to your internet connection. The best way to troubleshoot this is to try a completely different internet connection.

i dont know anything about connection but what i know is we can connect in my phone but my friend cant and we both use the same wifi connection..she can also connect on the laptop with the same connection still.