PDA

View Full Version : New Weapon Ideas.

Imwatchingyou
02-12-2013, 06:21 AM
I wanted to get a little creative with the three classes. Since I classified each one as Mage, Rogue (ninja like?), and warrior. Yes, I know the new weapons are under way, but am I a crazy to have these dreams about Arcane Legends?! Yes I am... Here's why. Weapons are the appearance of your character. They become more likable to be looked at, enjoyable swinging that weapon around, and even matching the class with those weapons. Bellow, here are some ideas.

Rogue: Throwing stars, Kunai Daggers, Crossbow (why not since it is using bows <3) Spear, claws,

Warrior: Hammer. Seriously, I want to see this big dude hold a hammer. I cannot emphasize how awesome it would look. Two handed ax (one in each hands), brass knuckles or gauntlets maybe?

Mage: Floating orbs, books, talisman, maybe maces?

What do you all think?

AtariX
02-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Cool idea, but it would take a lot of time and afford to make those. Texturing and everything eats up a lot of time. I especially like the idea about floating orbs and Kunai Daggs. Btw, two handed axes (or something like this) are already implemented in the game.

Jessicazx
02-12-2013, 07:46 AM
eh.. crossbow, hammer, and maybe deh knuckles seem like cool weapons to see in game

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 02:01 PM
What I think sts should do is an art contest for weapon ideas......

Busterbiebe
02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
OMG just perfect I was going to post my idea!!!! It was a hook staff that I drew

hotpimp
02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
In many RPGS, MMOS, even FPS, u get to customize vanitys or team logos. we should have Personality Vanities, where u can design ur own vanity... I'd be like a cool vanity where u can customize color, designs, etc... Tired of seeing people with the same vanities as me.

Deadbite
02-12-2013, 07:20 PM
In many RPGS, MMOS, even FPS, u get to customize vanitys or team logos. we should have Personality Vanities, where u can design ur own vanity... I'd be like a cool vanity where u can customize color, designs, etc... Tired of seeing people with the same vanities as me.

Remember this is a MOBILE mmo.

BoomBox
02-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Vys they probably will sooner or later

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Vys they probably will sooner or later

I sure hope they do :)