PDA

View Full Version : Windmill confusion...

batik
02-12-2013, 06:32 AM
i have a warrior lvl 21... and i have 1 more unused skill point... i am confused on where to apply the 1 skill point whether on prolonged spin or extra damage on windmill... could someone give me advice on which of the 2 is better ? thnx

Cero
02-12-2013, 07:12 AM
windmill
-range (+6 range, making it total of 10m)
-duration (25% is equal to one spin)
-plus dmg ( not sure how much dmg is added)

those are the upgrades that is vital to winfmill.

batik
02-12-2013, 08:52 AM
windmill

yeah i know... i already have the range as an upgrade... but i only have 1 more skill point left... so what is more important... duration or plus damage?

Cero
02-12-2013, 09:53 AM
i suggest getting both. and recalculate the other skills. if you spent most on attck/buff skills then borrow one point from passive.
having those 3 upgrades on windmill is realy vital in pvp.

and to answer the question i would go for duration. im guessing you already have vengefull which will prolly fill in the dmg upgrade.

Heiki
02-12-2013, 09:49 PM
I maxed windmill, the slow is invaluable really. Except for razor-sporting rogues grr.

I've personnally minimized upgrades in heal, just have +duration. The invul does not work, increased range I miss but you can't have it all and i'm not a fan of group fights as I get splattered in 3 seconds :'[

ishyrionek
02-12-2013, 10:16 PM
windmill

U dont up range by 6m to 10m, but to 6m (4->6, by 2m).
Go duration for snore effect.

ishyrionek
02-12-2013, 10:20 PM
I maxed windmill, the slow is invaluable really. Except for razor-sporting rogues grr.

I've personnally minimized upgrades in heal, just have +duration. The invul does not work, increased range I miss but you can't have it all and i'm not a fan of group fights as I get splattered in 3 seconds :'[

Invul does work, but sometimes it bug, when u got stun after full charging. So healing, duration, 2sec shield.

Heiki
02-12-2013, 11:45 PM
You got a confirmation on this ? I get killed through green bubble all the time.

Jackyll
02-13-2013, 03:44 AM
The slow effect of windmill is pretty much useless in my opinion, if someone is kiting you that much you or running the flag you shouldn't have to slow them down running, just skyward smash to stun and take them down. Duration/extra dmg/radius is what you need in windmill.

And the HoR's sheild does work, but keep in mind it's only two seconds. So if you get it off you're invulnerable to 2 sec thats it. If you're stunned while it's charged it either won't go off, or it may but no sheild but either way you're stunned. Only skills i have on HoR ar duration and sheild.

Heiki
02-13-2013, 05:35 AM
Slow effect is good to kite people. I got away from a few certain deaths by using it. And it makes rogues and mages go mad.

batik
02-13-2013, 08:10 AM
so i guess ill choose duration???

Destructible
02-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Snare. It is, as stated, invaluable.

edit* You should most probably respec again. Shift your skills around a bit to make space for Windmill. Windmill should be maxed. (that includes Duration and Damage)

Uicheusa
02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Snare is important against mage in my opinion.