PDA

View Full Version : Tactics how to kill effective in PvP for Sorc? Help me please!

Driizzle
02-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Heya!
I'm a lvl 21 Sorcerer and i really don't know how to fight in PvP.. sure, with stuns. But it doesn't really works well. I've spent all my stat points for intel.. my health is very low now. So i'd be glad if you have got any good advices for me :)
PvP really kills my mood lol..
Greets

Cero
02-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Must understand that CTF is mainly for a teamplay. a good mage doesnt need to be a good PKer, IMO a good mage should be able to support the team.

-dont fight on your own.
-heal and give mana to teamates espicialy rogues. ( if you do, theyll love you)
-stun stun stun. is the best way of support.
charge rifle /charge fireball

if you need mage build or like to compare add me, IGN Cero

PK - Player kill.

uzidredar
02-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Must understand that CTF is mainly for a teamplay. a good mage doesnt need to be a good PKer, IMO a good mage should be able to support the team.

-dont fight on your own.
-heal and give mana to teamates espicialy rogues. ( if you do, theyll love you)
-stun stun stun. is the best way of support.
charge rifle /charge fireball

if you need mage build or like to compare add me, IGN Cero

PK - Player kill.

Haha. Yes, useless sorcerers should only work to make sure that rogues get their well deserved kills while we limp across the map and pray for health pots to appear.
You are a SUPPORT class. Get that? You do not deserve to have fun. At all. You enter PVP just to make sure others can play the game at their leisure.
And stop whining please :mad:
/s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cero
02-12-2013, 01:23 PM
^ lol dont hate mages. being able to support doesnt neccessarily mean he is the support class.
mages can be good at PK or KS.

Driizzle
02-12-2013, 03:50 PM
^ lol dont hate mages. being able to support doesnt neccessarily mean he is the support class.
mages can be good at PK or KS.
Yeah and that's what i mean. There ARE pro mages, who have a good tactic at PK. Of course im healing my teammates but i wanna fight either..

Cero
02-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Yeah and that's what i mean. There ARE pro mages, who have a good tactic at PK. Of course im healing my teammates but i wanna fight either..

-vs rogues/mage
most rogues will do aim shot+ SPierce which is the common way for 1-2hits.
i counter this by either making a stun first or put my shield up with 2secs invulne.
if i made a stun and is still alive this is what i do.
-----charged FB + lightning + charge rifle------ repeat (reserve heals)
i normaly wont use shield or heals if my stuns landed succesfully just reserving them.

other way is
------AS-Charged FB-lightning-Charge rifle------
(reserve heals)
this skill throws doesnt realy needed to be followed, with more pvp experience you can make your own move for survival.

Driizzle
03-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Thank you, i will try this :)