PDA

View Full Version : Can you turn off overhead players names? Can you stop auto leveling?

kram59
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello everyone. New to this game, (Operitive) and level 15. It gets a bit hectic with over head players names above them. Can I turn this off? Is there a way to select "only" group chat when grouped?. I thought I remebered a option to turn off "auto" level, and I thought I selected it, but maybe there is something I don't know? I wanted to complete a level but didn't realize by that time I was to high level to recieve xp. This so far is a pretty cool game. I think the chat system might need improvement. I am a very old dude and beta tested the very first online game called Meridian59 Hence my email I got to play it when hotmail just got started :kiwi-fruit:
Is there a option to have answers sent to your private email? (I mean so I don't have to log on here?) just curious.
Game till you bleed

jackhark
02-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I think you can turn off overhead names in game options and if u already turned off auto leveling then its shouldve been removed permanantly n the disable auto leveling would be found on the avatar thingy

javier995
02-12-2013, 12:49 PM
You can turn off your name only, other players will see it but you won't.

Go to: Menu> Settings > Social Options

There is no group chat, only sort of group chat their is in this game is guild chat. You will be able to talk to that guild through the command /g, the chat color will be green. Unlike regular chat, guild chat can be turned off (same location where you turn off your name).

You can also doable the chat filter in that same menu.

As for for the auto leveling, you can turn this off in your stats menu. It'll be on the middle right side of the screen. It'll say "Disable Auto-leveling", once you click it you will no longer have your skill points and stat points appointed automatically by the server. You'll be able to do this yourself.

You can also ask the support team any questions you'd like. The email for them is: support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com.

•Replace: (at) with @ and (dot) with a period.

As for your email thing, we can't see it lol. Don't give out your information either.

It's cool to meet someone who played the first online game tho ^_^.

kram59
02-12-2013, 01:13 PM
You can turn off your name only, other players will see it but you won't.

Go to: Menu> Settings > Social Options

There is no group chat, only sort of group chat their is in this game is guild chat. You will be able to talk to that guild through the command /g, the chat color will be green. Unlike regular chat, guild chat can be turned off (same location where you turn off your name).

You can also doable the chat filter in that same menu.

As for for the auto leveling, you can turn this off in your stats menu. It'll be on the middle right side of the screen. It'll say "Disable Auto-leveling", once you click it you will no longer have your skill points and stat points appointed automatically by the server. You'll be able to do this yourself.

You can also ask the support team any questions you'd like. The email for them is: support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com.

•Replace: (at) with @ and (dot) with a period.

As for your email thing, we can't see it lol. Don't give out your information either.

It's cool to meet someone who played the first online game tho ^_^.
Ok thanks you guys.
As far as auto leveling, I guess I thought you would not "ding" until you chose too. I have set all my stats myself, so I guess that's what it meant.

javier995
02-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Ok thanks you guys.
As far as auto leveling, I guess I thought you would not "ding" until you chose too. I have set all my stats myself, so I guess that's what it meant.

You can stop leveling by disabling xp in the settings, but you won't get any kills that way.