PDA

View Full Version : sugesetions

huckjam
02-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey just some suggestions

add a way to play solo

Join PvP with friends so we can play on same team without having to rely on timing. Maybe even a guild PvP option

Chat macros and even tabs or something along those lines for guild,party,and officer chat.

Some way that when annoying children keep punching the invite party button you don't have to keep hitting no like only allow person 2 declined invites then it no long pops up. I'm so tired of pressing no 15 times or having to stop and mute the person.

Guild leader boards.
Maybe a guild message board in guild hall just a simple text message board so you can leave messages for each other.

Thanks I have more I just can't think of them. I absolutely love this game keep up the great work. :-)

huckjam
02-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Remembered another rotating view like in other spacetime games

Vystirch
02-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Remembered another rotating view like in other spacetime games

No, the rotation would make most devices not even able to run the game, also lag would skyrocket because the graphics are awesome on this game. You will get used to it eventually.

Also anything for guilds I am most likely for, we need a guild lb.

abekrivy
02-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Hey just some suggestions

Some way that when annoying children keep punching the invite party button you don't have to keep hitting no like only allow person 2 declined invites then it no long pops up. I'm so tired of pressing no 15 times or having to stop and mute the person.

I think there is an option that allows you to auto reject party invites. You could turn that on when you get a person that doesn't get it when you keep declining...

I agree with you on the solo play. I really dislike playing in groups and prefer to solo or with just 1 or 2 friends.

marshmallow
02-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Bad idea. Can lead to PvP abuse like farm-killings. Opposite team will be composed of mule/afk characters to boost kills for leaderboard's sake.