PDA

View Full Version : Any tips?

Birdever
02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Any tips on equipment I should get? I would prefer low-budget equipment. Any help would be awesome.

Current Equips
Winterhowler of Potency
Agile Berserker Helmet of Will
Clever Juggernaut Armor of Fitness
Magical Circuit of Tactics
Infused Chain of Potency

Dragonrider023
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
I need ideas too I'm stuck with L16 gear and L15 sword

Vainkid
02-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Any tips on equipment I should get? I would prefer low-budget equipment. Any help would be awesome.

Current Equips
Winterhowler of Potency
Agile Berserker Helmet of Will
Clever Juggernaut Armor of Fitness
Magical Circuit of Tactics
Infused Chain of Potency

Define budget ? 1k can be low budget, 10k can be low budget, 1m too can be low budget. please provide more details in order for us to assist you.

Thanks

Vainkid
02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I need ideas too I'm stuck with L16 gear and L15 sword

go to auction house, filter out; legendary, current level, item type and slowly view the items that suits your budget. sometimes its good to see it yourself than waiting to get spoonfed.

lastly auction house is located in traveler outpost and kraag city (just in case you do not know)

Birdever
02-12-2013, 10:12 PM
My budget is roughly 10-15k.

Jackyll
02-13-2013, 03:50 AM
Your mana is WAY to high and your str is pretty low for lvl 20. Are you full Strength build on your warrior? If not, you need to respec and do that no need for other stats, especially if you're going into pvp.

Gear wise you really just need to learn it on your own. As suggested above, go to cs, filter legendary and lvl, take the time to view items and how they effect your stats.

MrFoster
02-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Full str and low budget heroic watch gear.

Heroic watch helm of stability (lvl21, 1k in ah)
Heroic watch plate of stability (or savvy for extra 100 mana) (lvl21, 1k in ah)
Enchanted braid of grace (lvl21, 3k in ah)
Infused chain of potency (lvl16, 1k in ah)
Protector of savvy (lvl21, 1k in ah) or Mighty vorpal sword of tactics (for extra dps, lvl21, 12k in ah)

Heiki
02-13-2013, 05:44 AM
You should really farm cash as you are now and aim to increase your budget for the next level cap. No use in spending now really. Your gear is good enough to handle pve.

Destructible
02-13-2013, 08:09 AM
To the point,

Get to Level 21 and acquire:
1. Agile Berserker Helm and Armor.
2. Protector of Savvy/Grace.

Rings and Amulets are up to you. But generally mana-focused ones are not that good. Use Vengeful Blood skill instead.

Odinbr
02-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Your build going to nothing.When you build something,you need to know which one you choose as you priority.For example focusing on STR,means when you buy something your priority stat should add as much STR as possible.But surely you need tons of cash for this build.Another example is my build.Right now im focusing on DODGE on my warrior.Sounds weird,ha?This build carry survivalibity.Seeing DODGE above your head can make you laugh and the best thing is it cost not much.Here is my screenshoot

MrFoster
02-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Your build going to nothing.When you build something,you need to know which one you choose as you priority.For example focusing on STR,means when you buy something your priority stat should add as much STR as possible.But surely you need tons of cash for this build.Another example is my build.Right now im focusing on DODGE on my warrior.Sounds weird,ha?This build carry survivalibity.Seeing DODGE above your head can make you laugh and the best thing is it cost not much.Here is my screenshoot

^^^^^ buffed
Post without pet and buffs, nothing interesting now in that screen.

ishyrionek
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Right now im focusing on DODGE on my warrior.Sounds weird,ha?This build carry survivalibity.
Haha xd.
Try with esteban pet :-) around 53% dodge xd
Btw did u try full dex war? :-D

To the point,

Get to Level 21 and acquire:
1. Agile Berserker Helm and Armor.
2. Protector of Savvy/Grace.

Rings and Amulets are up to you. But generally mana-focused ones are not that good. Use Vengeful Blood skill instead.

This +1.
Go 21 with gear u got, then farm elite maps bosses. Gearing up onto 20 lvl is waste of cash and time. 21 asap!

MrFoster
02-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Heroic gear same/better than berserker, and cheaper.