PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut in PvP

Imjebus
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Hey guys, while reading the juggernaut skill I noticed that one of the add-ons was called unstoppable. To my surprise it said when charged, it removes movement impaired effects! So I tried it out in PvP thinking that it would get rid of the constant stuns of mages and rogues but it was just a complete let down. :/ Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't stun be classified as movement impaired?

Heiki
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken you cannot access your skills when stunned so a lot of the potentially juicy effect of unstoppable goes out the window right there. And no, it doesn't give immunity to stuns when it's on either. It's only useful when you're snared which is kind of not a big deal with Sky smash and the snaring effect of Windmill.

ishyrionek
02-12-2013, 10:26 PM
So it works only once after realising? This skill is joke. Too bad, cause i wanted too learn itt too...
Had same question :-)

Jackyll
02-13-2013, 03:46 AM
I had Jugg for the same purpose but like they said it only removes snaring effects. Doesn't stop stunning at all.

Imjebus
02-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Haha that's a shame :/ you would think stun would be an impaired movement kind of thing but oh well c;