PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

spiderpig
02-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I havent been one hit ko'ed by a warrior before. i usually die because of the windmill skill but for sure its not automatic/immediately after i get hit by it.but now after playing with this guy in pvp,2 games and about 5 deaths later,i notice something peculiar.whenever you engage that warrior when windmill is on,you will die immediately ( im a rogue, i dont know about other class).i tried and tried but with same result- touch him and die in that instant.what do you think about this?

do any other guys experienced it?

Destructible
02-13-2013, 08:05 AM
I havent been one hit ko'ed by a warrior before. i usually die because of the windmill skill but for sure its not automatic/immediately after i get hit by it.but now after playing with this guy in pvp,2 games and about 5 deaths later,i notice something peculiar.whenever you engage that warrior when windmill is on,you will die immediately ( im a rogue, i dont know about other class).i tried and tried but with same result- touch him and die in that instant.what do you think about this?

do any other guys experienced it?

It could happen when:

-You get unfortunate and dodge doesn't kick in.
-The warrior gets a 100% crit proc, and activates Vengeful Blood. The damage output is spectacular.

Windmill has the highest overall damage output among the Warrior's skills.

Limsi
02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
The crit proc of the dark watch sword should at least be lowered I guess- this is to mention the average hp of rogues are 1.3k above. Now before someone else states how mages feel about this, don't worry I already understand but in this case, we rogues have no sort of defense or way out of it.

Madstar
02-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Announcement:

A new OP has been made, and is now the Warrior class.

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too good, powerful, beautiful, sexy and too strong.

GoodSyntax
02-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Announcement:

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too good, powerful, beautiful, sexy and too strong.

Warriors are good, powerful and strong...but it's my Rogue that is sexy :-)

All joking aside, my biggest gripe against Warriors is their attack range. Their range makes it difficult to kite, and with Axe Throw, my Rogue gets pulled into a Windmill death spiral. Really hard to beat a no-compromises class. At least in PL, Bow-Bears had to sacrifice armor and HP, here, they are just as tanky as a full STR bear, but have the same range as a bow with melee gear.

Energizeric
02-13-2013, 01:36 PM
The warriors usually kill me without even hitting me. They start doing that windmill thing, and I guess the breeze created by them causes me to get stunned even though I'm way down the hallway from them far away from their sword. Then I just die, long before they ever got near me and long before I was even in range of their sword. It's quite strange actually, but happens all the time.

If they are hitting me, then STS needs to change the graphics to indicate how long their sword really is. Then I could accurately judge distance and keep out of their reach. Otherwise I'm not really sure what is happening.

inkredible
02-13-2013, 03:49 PM
It could happen when:

-You get unfortunate and dodge doesn't kick in.
-The warrior gets a 100% crit proc, and activates Vengeful Blood. The damage output is spectacular.

Windmill has the highest overall damage output among the Warrior's skills.

Definitely agree, im a warrior and thats how it is, just like rogue has advantage of one hit kills , 3k crits, its ridiculous

this is old news

Psykopathic
02-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Warriors r only OP in mobs. 3-4 warriors together. Just 1 warrior in the mob or in a 1v1 situation it's alot more balanced. Same with rogues. A group of rogues firing AS seems OP. but u get down to the 1v1 and every class has ways to stop everything. Y'all just need to adjust ur setups prolly :)

Destructible
02-13-2013, 08:01 PM
The warriors usually kill me without even hitting me. They start doing that windmill thing, and I guess the breeze created by them causes me to get stunned even though I'm way down the hallway from them far away from their sword. Then I just die, long before they ever got near me and long before I was even in range of their sword. It's quite strange actually, but happens all the time.

If they are hitting me, then STS needs to change the graphics to indicate how long their sword really is. Then I could accurately judge distance and keep out of their reach. Otherwise I'm not really sure what is happening.

Whenever i lag on my warrior this happens too. I activate Skyward and seemingly hit someone at the far end of my screen.

Destructible
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Announcement:

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too *sexy*.

This is all i see. :)

Heiki
02-13-2013, 09:02 PM
I have ahard time believing we are OP when most warriors out there barely maintain a positive K/D ratio.

Take a look at rogue players and then come back here.

Ruejade
02-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I have ahard time believing we are OP when most warriors out there barely maintain a positive K/D ratio.

I think they said warriors are OP because they survive too well and do too much dmg. And about the kdr, the rogues on your team would probably ks all your kills. Therefore warriors are OP, but don't have a nice kdr. XD

But if you look at the good warriors(those with best armor and correct builds), their kdr is godly. And I believe that almost everyone noticed that the amount of warriors will determine the winning team in a match these days.

Syylent
02-14-2013, 09:50 AM

The K/D is a joke. The reasons rogues are so high is they just get the kill shot. Most of the high rogues run with two tanks and a mage. They get heals while spinning their blades and the mage keeps everyone pinned down and up with mana. Effective, yes. Fireball.. freeze and clock basically it is like shooting fish in a barrel. All while their two tanks are healing and spinning? Especially when playing vs a pug. To get heals in a pug? laughable.

I could go on but the leader board and the K/D is a joke way of trying to balance anything.

It is called groups and time played.

GoodSyntax
02-14-2013, 10:02 AM
... To get heals in a pug? laughable.

Totally agree - I had two or three hours of PUG runs last night and they were all TERRIBLE!!!!!

No heals, no group tactic, everyone scatters and tried to solo groups. I had >100 deaths from that little stint which knocked by KDR below 1 again :-(

Why is basic group strategy so challenging to comprehend for most PUGs? Even when I spell it out for them, all is get is "shut up noob". Great, why don't you try to solo against that group of 4 Warriors again and see if the outcome changes...

Madstar
02-14-2013, 10:52 AM
I don't get how warriors can kill you so fast, heal that much, and never die.

Friufi
02-15-2013, 06:54 AM
Sounds like the rumor of the windmill (warrior skill) damage glitch is true. I've been hit by this on many occasions, and every time my healthbar just goes down into red from a single windmill spin (I'm a warrior with +3k HP, and 863 Armor). It boggled my mind at that time how my health could drop down that fast. But then I was informed by a top player that this glitch exists.

Don't ask me how this glitch could be executed, because I don't use the windmill skill. And I play on an android tablet, too i.e. no scripts.

All I can say is, "Winners don't use drugs". It's a shame, really, that some players (top players included) do resort to this to get ahead.

spiderpig
02-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Sounds like the rumor of the windmill (warrior skill) damage glitch is true. I've been hit by this on many occasions, and every time my healthbar just goes down into red from a single windmill spin (I'm a warrior with +3k HP, and 863 Armor). It boggled my mind at that time how my health could drop down that fast. But then I was informed by a top player that this glitch exists.

Don't ask me how this glitch could be executed, because I don't use the windmill skill. And I play on an android tablet, too i.e. no scripts.

All I can say is, "Winners don't use drugs". It's a shame, really, that some players (top players included) do resort to this to get ahead.

this is what im trying to understand by my post. Is this really true?I mean, as a rouge, i havent been killed in an instant by a warrior before but now it seems i just attack a warrior and barely touching them i immediately die.i dont know how 'boosting' and 'scripting' works cos im a rather new gamer and i only play in an android.is these really possible?and what does STS say about it?

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 07:51 AM
It's an unknown glitch. Only a few players know how to do that "glitch". I will not name names but this player wouldn't share how he was doing it. FYI, it was not 100% proc critical. He had a burning sword weapon. The real question is how did is he instant killing people with this "glitch"? My rogue has 2000 hp.

Testi
02-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I can't speak to this glitch, haven't encountered it. I do have something to say about warrior range witch auto attack. I play side by side with my wife the majority of the time, she plays rogue I play warrior. Without fail, everytime she whines about me hitting here from halway down the corridorwe can compare screens and see that on *my* device I am actuallu much closer than I appear on hers. We both usually stay around 75 - 110 ping using the same wifi connection. However it appears aa range is same or slightly larger than basic 1pt windmill. Is this the intention? I don't know, but it's not quite as excessive as people make out.

Darko
02-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Why do rouges and mages complain so much about warriors... top ten in kills are all rogues and mages... zero warriors... if its so easy for us to kill wed be up there...a rogue has a whirldwind like attack woth their belt of swords thing... u can kill a whole group with that...even warriors... warriors whirlwind will not kill another warrior... I have highest damage build 919 armoe and can die in three hits... k/d ratio is obsurd.. those ones on lb lwqve a room if thwy know they have a weak team... that's not skill...im also in that group where a single aimed shot puts my warrior in red.... im just clever with my heal usage...

spiderpig
02-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Why do rouges and mages complain so much about warriors... top ten in kills are all rogues and mages... zero warriors... if its so easy for us to kill wed be up there...a rogue has a whirldwind like attack woth their belt of swords thing... u can kill a whole group with that...even warriors... warriors whirlwind will not kill another warrior... I have highest damage build 919 armoe and can die in three hits... k/d ratio is obsurd.. those ones on lb lwqve a room if thwy know they have a weak team... that's not skill...im also in that group where a single aimed shot puts my warrior in red.... im just clever with my heal usage...

ahmm we are talking about a "glitch" here.we are not talking about normal combat.we are trying to figure out if this incidents are because of cheating or not.we are not complaining.

GoodSyntax
02-15-2013, 11:30 AM
I guess you've never tried to fight a group of two or three Warriors who keep casting invincibility on each other...

Warriors don't lead in kills because the Rogues usually kill-steal. Sorcerers kill-steal as well with their Lightning or Fireball damage, but Rogues do it purposefully. See, when a Warrior beats up a group of enemies, a Rogue sneaks in with Aimed Shot or Shadow Piercer, gets the kill and then backs off again to conserve HP and Mana.

Usually, when I'm on with my Rogue, as soon as I see a Warrior, I try to kill them. Their buffs are simply too OP that I have to target them and put them down first. Either that or the Warrior breaks off to target my Rogue. If I don't try to take down the Warrior, it's too challenging to combat a team when they all have the invincibility shield going.

Rogues are super easy to kill - charged Aimed Shot, normal Noxious Bolt, normal Shadow Piercer....GF. Sorcerers are easy to kill when they are not shielded, but Warriors have so much HP and so much armor that the three quick bursts of damage doesn't take them down. By the time I recharge, they usually put up a shield or replenish their HP, turn around and smack me with a Windmill or Axe Throw....THAT is why they are so OP. There have been times when I have hit a single Warrior with 5 or 6 CHARGED Aimed Shots and, instead of dying, they turn around with an Axe Throw (which stuns me), charge Windmill and boom...dead Rogue.

Honestly, I don't know why everyone freaks out so much about the leaderboards. Just play the game, and you can see and feel that Warriors are OP. Kills are simply kills - that's the primary function of the Rogue. If Rogues can't get kills either by 1v1 or picking off engaged combatants, they are a completely useless class because they don't have any worthwhile buffs or debuffs, they have no real stun ability, no real AoE stun or AoE damage skills and have such low HP and Mana that they will just be a kill stat for the other classes.

Raxin
02-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Announcement:

Agreed take away the sexy and beatiful and balance will be regained :cool:

GoodSyntax
02-15-2013, 11:37 AM
@Spider...

There are a handful of these guys. Can't explain what it is, but it's not like it's a Crit or some kind of Proc because I don't see an alert when I'm killed. It's usually just turn the corner, see the Warrior and dead.

I've also seen A LOT of scripters lately. See a Rogue and dead. No crit, no procs, just dead. I've got plenty of armor and enough HP that the only time I am one-hit is on a Crit Aimed Shot. These mystery deaths are starting to pile up and it's actually disheartening that there is nothing that I can do about it.

Two nights ago, I was on a team of mostly Warriors, and we found a single Warrior and tried to team him. Of course he cast Windmill and bam...3 dead Warriors, 1 dead Rogue - all one-shot. His killstreak was absurd!

Darko
02-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Warriors will always be tougher..was that way in pl, sl and here...if u don't like the class oh well.... good players have figured out jow to play it.... two rouges can kill me in two seconds....its all about thw timing of skills

Samhayne
02-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Patch coming today to turn on Double XP will also reduce the proc rate on the Vorpal / Dark Watch swords, which should help with whirlwind balance.

Genuinous
02-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Patch coming today to turn on Double XP will also reduce the proc rate on the Vorpal / Dark Watch swords, which should help with whirlwind balance.

Oh nice one :)

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 12:53 PM

Sounds good. I think this will help.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 12:56 PM

Yes, warriors do not get as many kills because they have low damage and as another poster said, they get kills stolen from them when fighting in a group. But warriors also do not die much. So they probably have much better K/D ratios than sorcerers. I'm not sure about rogues as they get so many kills I think they still have the best K/D ratios. I think a good solution may be for them to limit games to 3 vs 3 instead of 5 vs 5. Then you will have fewer group fights and even then the group fights will be smaller. But no class should be able to dominate 1-on-1 battles the way warriors currently do.

Raxin
02-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Lol i have a feeling the whining will stop when rogue dominate again...

Darko
02-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Agree rouges dominate in everything. ..not one warrior is on fastest time list cause rouges complaining about warriors... ita funny warriorz don't. Comain about others. ... but everybody always throw warriors out to dry.. rouges think 150 more dps is fair? Of course they will have moarmor. ..in pve wRriors are built to withstand damage...that's why you choose them... pvp should be no different... they should be harder to kill... that's their class

Yungwang
02-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Go ahead and reduce Dmg on alps proc while your at it then. Retarded warrior racist ppl lol. So much whinning about warriors when rogues are always overlooked.

Genuinous
02-15-2013, 01:34 PM
I really don't get why all the warriors are crying that rogues take kills. They get all the flags for gods sake!
Rogues get kills, wars get flags. None of them should complain...

Syylent
02-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Go ahead and reduce Dmg on alps proc while your at it then. Retarded warrior racist ppl lol. So much whinning about warriors when rogues are always overlooked.

You do know what the proc is on an ALP don't you? It is a life steal proc which does around 20 health when fully charged.

Yungwang
02-15-2013, 01:58 PM
You do know the hidden proc right? Just crazy on how much rogues are crying about vorpal and darkwatchers lol. Idk I just found it funny. Ppl die to warrior and say omg he glitching. Just like when ppl would say omg rogue one shotted me he glitching!!!

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Agree rouges dominate in everything. ..not one warrior is on fastest time list cause rouges complaining about warriors... ita funny warriorz don't. Comain about others. ... but everybody always throw warriors out to dry.. rouges think 150 more dps is fair? Of course they will have moarmor. ..in pve wRriors are built to withstand damage...that's why you choose them... pvp should be no different... they should be harder to kill... that's their class

Yes, I agree warriors should be harder to kill, but not impossible. Right now in a 1-on-1 battle it is impossible for me to kill a warrior. I can run circles around him and spam my skills for a full minute hitting him 20-30 times, and he is still standing and then all he has to do is stun me once and go into his windmill and I die in about 3 seconds. That is not "harder to kill". That is "impossible to kill". There is a difference. Yes, I agree that maybe I should have to hit him 10 times to kill him. But he should not be able to heal himself at a faster rate than I can inflict damage. It seems the only way to beat a warrior is to have him outnumbered. And then what if there is a full team of warriors? Then what?

I think the solution is the leave warriors OP with regard to armor, health points and their procs, and instead just nerf their healing ability. Then they can effectively be worn down in a 1-on-1 battle, even if it takes a while.

GoodSyntax
02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Nerf their heal or nerf their damage...either will work.

Also, STS should add a Shield Immunity so that a team can't buff eachother for invincibility.

Yungwang
02-15-2013, 02:54 PM
This is what happens to all mmo"s
Ppl judge in 1v1 situations when there's more than just pvp to a game. The lil Dmg warriors do in game will be nerfed in pve, mages are not 1v1 toons in this game there most source of Dmg is suppose to be aoe so if your a Mage I'd stay behind your warriors and aoe the group. I'm sorry learn to play your toon, and rogue are made for burst, not surviability imo. And warriors are made to take Dmg and not deal alot which warrs don't deal alot yea we see 5-600 numbers. On occasion I've seen 1k hits with buffing veng. Maybe that's what needs nerf is the crit buff of veng?
Or do away with these pets nonsense. Or make certain pvp pets idk.

Raxin
02-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Dont you dare touch venge. My precioussssss venge

Yungwang
02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Lol

Syylent
02-15-2013, 04:07 PM
You do know the hidden proc right? Just crazy on how much rogues are crying about vorpal and darkwatchers lol. Idk I just found it funny. Ppl die to warrior and say omg he glitching. Just like when ppl would say omg rogue one shotted me he glitching!!!

Enlighten me on the hidden proc... I want to be dazzled about this hidden proc on the ALP. Apparently my level 20 ALP doesn't have it.

Rogues don't one shot you unless you are terrible or lower level with horrible gear. I had a warrior cry that I crit him for 11000 when pvp came out. Yeah right. My gear was worse than I have now. The best crit I have seen so far is a little over 2k on a warrior that I think is average warrior. Throw up juggie and see what it is.

I have never one shot a warrior. I don't even three shot them. Maybe a rogue can get 3k with the blue patch. I don't see many of those in pvp. If you are letting a rogue freestyle Aimed shot on you for 5 rounds you have other issues than a rogue critting you.

I have a level 20 watchers and 21 vorpal. The vorpal is not as bad as the watchers.

I was fine with it prior to the stun change. Now I have no chance.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 04:25 PM
I really don't get why all the warriors are crying that rogues take kills. They get all the flags for gods sake!
Rogues get kills, wars get flags. None of them should complain...

And what do sorcerers get? Deaths? LOL

GoodSyntax
02-15-2013, 06:15 PM
@Energizeric

I've played against a few really, really good Sorcs. They usually shadow Warriors, making it tough to target them. With the Warrior taking the damage and casting shield, Sorcs can just Nuke all day.

Unfortunately, being a really good Sorc requires another player (preferably Warrior). 1v1 Sorcs are useless without stuns....hence the added crutch introduced with this patch.

At least Rogues have enough burst damage to compete somewhat, but without stuns, both classes suffer...Sorcs more so.

I still stand by some of my suggestions in your other thread. Frankly, STS should add Shield immunity so warriors don't constantly buff eachother, or their whole party.

As it stands, with the introduction of pets again, I am seeing a greater and greater divide between those with the best pets and gear versus those with midrange setups. Sure, it is the same as the old Demonic gear in PL, but for those with standard Glyph gear, you could still out play someone who had better gear. Tactics like tree hugging (yes, I said it) could counter OP opponents, and well-times combos could take down anybody (lightning, ice, fireball, drain...gf - or against DEX Birds - Drain...gf :-). Unfortunately, the immense stat bonuses that pets like Malison add is simply too much to overcome if the best pet you've got is Abagail or Tankton and you are wearing Villanous or Heroic gear. At least with PL PvP, elite gear gave you a slight edge whereas in AL, it gives you an overwhelming edge.

spiderpig
02-15-2013, 07:21 PM
*again, this isnt a complaint.im just curious about this one hit thing comin from warriors cos since ctf release i havent been one
shot killed.i play about 12 hours of pvp so dont ask me about experience.i also have two level 21 warriors and all i can say is i cant reproduce this so called proc and one hit thing just by releasing whirlwind even after vengeance.

anyway, sts just nerf proc for swords but i bet this one hit thing will still continue if its really a so called "glitch"

wolfkult
02-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Release whirlwind after vengeance AND vorpal proc. Boom goes the dynamite.

Boomdynamite
02-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Release whirlwind after vengeance AND vorpal proc. Boom goes the dynamite.
that's me :)

Cero
02-16-2013, 01:59 AM
it seems that light-fireball-shield -lifegiver isnt much effective as.before to take down good warriors. so i drop lifegiver for frost.

worka fine. though i cant be a support to team:/ which sucks

Imwatchingyou
02-16-2013, 02:05 AM
I have to thank spiderpig once again making this thread. People have to have an open mind pvp is in beta. Loop holes, exploits, and other suspicious activity can occur. I'm so glad a dev is looking into this. When a questionable activity is afoot and questioned, the first word comes to mind from others that committee the very same thing is "lol noob, you're crazy, he has skill" comments. It just only means they're hiding it or even worst abusing that activity by gloating about it. If you see something unusual, speak up.

Syylent
02-16-2013, 09:13 AM
it seems that light-fireball-shield -lifegiver isnt much effective as.before to take down good warriors. so i drop lifegiver for frost.

worka fine. though i cant be a support to team:/ which sucks

If your that sorc I kept meeting last night, you are a frustrating fight. I kept telling other sorcs getting mad to talk to you about fighting a rogue. I hope you didn't get many tells because of it.

Anyway hope to see you more...and try new stuff for the win. I couldn't get past your shield freeze (which seems to last forever) lightning and kite to kill you. Your shield never seemed to go away.

Well that tank on your hip caused problems too.

Good fights if it was you.

Syylent
02-16-2013, 09:17 AM
*again, this isnt a complaint.im just curious about this one hit thing comin from warriors cos since ctf release i havent been one
shot killed.i play about 12 hours of pvp so dont ask me about experience.i also have two level 21 warriors and all i can say is i cant reproduce this so called proc and one hit thing just by releasing whirlwind even after vengeance.

anyway, sts just nerf proc for swords but i bet this one hit thing will still continue if its really a so called "glitch"

Yeah still there or at least seemed like it. Just not as much. I was able to burn down a few last night. Not sure if they were the good ones or not. I still miss my stunning ability. Even had a tank say something to the effect didn't they take away the rogues stun? Now I just have to figure a way to steal that shield from a mage.

Destructible
02-16-2013, 06:58 PM
A quick question: Is there even a bug to Windmill?

Someone please enlighten me, I've never seen a dev confirm it, neither have i seen it before in Pvp.

spiderpig
02-16-2013, 10:13 PM

Someone please enlighten me, I've never seen a dev confirm it, neither have i seen it before in Pvp.
i dont know.i was asking the same question.but this one hitting warrior is kinda unusual.it may be a glitch, a script, i dont know but all i can say is its pretty unusual considering the circumstances when this incidents happens.i can remember, before they nerfed the rogue's stun, on a 1v1 combat this warrior will released windmill away and i will use the charged normal attack to stun it and in that instant i will be dead (and that warrior is stunned).sometimes in spawn area ( yeah its tempting to spawn kill) i will attack this warrior and maybe after 3 hits without even attacking me that warrior will release the windmill and i die in an instant.i have 1400 life and it happened without pet yet

Destructible
02-17-2013, 03:39 AM
The heaviest that i ever got hit from a Windmill attack as a warrior is 45% of my health. That was the most I ever got hit from (3 hits altogether). A 'one-hit' KO Windmill has never happened to me before.

Madstar
02-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Rogues - Gets kills, and dies.
Sorcerers - Dies, dies and dies.
Warriors - Gets kills, gets flags. Oh, they don't really die.

I mean come on, I know everyone wants to defend their class. But when I hear Warriors complaining about Rogues being OP or Sorcerers being OP, makes me laugh. They want to keep the class OP and even nerf us. This, no. I mean, Rogues need a little buff, Sorcerers need a HUGE buff, and Warriors a HUGE nerf.

Heiki
02-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Why don't you stay on topic and whine somewhere else ?

I'm interested into this windmill bug too. I'm not sure a Watchers/Vorpal proc nerf will solve it (assuming it exists) but yea, the proc chance was maybe a bit too high. Who cares now that everyone gets ribbit anyway. Back to square one.

syntaxerror
02-18-2013, 05:23 AM
Warrior is good hehe

Ravager
02-18-2013, 11:31 PM

I will enlighten you with my thoughts and opinions on this. I constantly test new strategies to counter other ones. I feel that most of the people that complain about this may not be using either proper builds or proper strategies to counter this. There is no perfect counter for anything because people can change their strategy in the middle of a battle.

The "bug" people complain about is that the vorpal / dark watch sword has a chance to proc 100% critical for about 2s. Some warriors will fish until they see a proc activate and then immediately hit windmill (which also lasts about 2s) and all of the windmill hits will be critical. Combined with Vengeful Blood, it does a lot of damage to lets say a rogue or mage.

I don't know chance to proc before the update but lets say it was 10%. Now it is a lot worse. Devs could have lowered the proc chance or reduce the amount of time the proc is active (like for 1.5s) but they have already done one of them which is reduce the proc chance.

I hear lots of people complain during battle that I'm doing this and threaten to report me etc which is ridiculous because some don't even know how it works and if I did do this, I don't even think it would be against TOS. Additionally I am using Captain's Axe (not vorpal or dark watch) but I am using ribbit and vengeful blood.

I use different tactics for different opponent player styles. There are counters to most attacks that some people won't consider and will complain for a necessity of a nerf when they should focus on build/tactics.

For example, I use all three classes. When I use rogue, if I see someone fishing for dark watch / vorpal process -> windmill I will use a different tactic. I will give a scenario for a rogue vs warrior down the hall in pvp.

My rogue build is [Heal | Aimed Shot | Razor Shield | Shadow Piercer ]

Scenario 1 from a distance:
I whiff an aimed shot to get a critical buff. I charge an aimed shot, let the aimed shot hit and do a charged shadow pierce to go through him. Most likely he will try to skyward smash. Before that I do a razor shield to do 20% extra dodge. Warrior has 25% chance of stun with skyward smash. Do a charged attack to stun. If the stun is successful then kill asap. If stun is not successful then try and do a charged heal as most likely he will put his charged Horn of Renew on. If he is still fishing for vorpal/dark sword proc try to stun him.

Scenario 2 from a slightly closer distance:
Charged aim shot. Uncharged razor shield. Charge up your normal attack to attempt to stun him (most likely he will try to Skyward smash you or walk up to you to attack). If it didn't stun, do a charged heal and try to restun afterwards.

None of these tactics are 100% but they tend to work for me when I play rogue. I have more strategies for different scenarios (different pets, different play styles, different accessories like more str instead of more int for rogue when using pets like flapjack).

Key point is that it's not unstoppable and I'd hate to see a nerf happen when there are decent ways around this.

Genuinous
02-18-2013, 11:46 PM
There is a glitch for windmill. If you put points on certain stats and skills normal windmill attack will result in unreasonably large crit. This is however different than all the wars saying vb+ribbit+dark proc.

spiderpig
02-19-2013, 12:57 AM
yep this happened before pet update and it happened all the time coming from a single toon.i have a warrior plus vorpal and vengence but never have i one hit killed a rogue during that certain time.

Destructible
02-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Key point is that it's not unstoppable and I'd hate to see a nerf happen when there are decent ways around this.

Great statement. Enlightened.

Energizeric
02-19-2013, 03:26 AM
I was playing today for a few hours and I have to say that the nerf they did to that warrior proc was definitely noticeable to me. I actually took down a couple of warriors 1-on-1. Maybe they weren't top geared warriors, but it's a first for me. They just weren't able to stun me in the same way they did previously. I still think sorcerers are at a disadvantage, but not as much as before. In one case I was able to run circles around the warrior and take him down, and in another case he chased me but was not able to stun me, so as he chased me I ran and kept unloading on him until finally he stopped chasing me -- then I knew he was probably running low on health so I turned around and chased him and after a couple of more hits he died. This is the first time I have been able to do this more than once in a single game. Obviously if balancing is right then it should happen 50% of the time I am confronted with a warrior 1-on-1. But it's a start. I think next they have to nerf the warriors healing just a bit, as the really top geared warriors seem to be able to heal faster than I can damage them.

Destructible
02-19-2013, 05:29 AM
Preferably they would buff mages, instead of nerfing warriors even further.

No offense to you, Energ, or any other mages out there, but constant change of a class gets annoying somewhat. Warriors have been tossed around the 'balance ring' for a long time now, what with players complaining about it being op. (Which as a warrior, i have to agree)

I would still prefer if some changes were made to the mage, instead of constantly on the warrior.

Irons<Xerred Demm>
02-19-2013, 06:00 PM
There is a glitch for windmill. If you put points on certain stats and skills normal windmill attack will result in unreasonably large crit. This is however different than all the wars saying vb+ribbit+dark proc.

This is true, I have witnessed it several times. Its the same toons over and over again. At first I was drooling asking about their build/gear. The gear was mid level and he would not share the build. I was told to "figure it out" but no combination of skills could mathematically provide that type of devastating damage. Its an obvious glitch, but I cannot prove it either way.

With that being said, there has also been a huge influx of script users. Either solve the problem or make it available to everyone. I'm not sure if this is related to the whirlwind hack or not, but its annoying.

My two pennies offered upon my box of soap.

Asahetek
02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I do fairly well against warriors but some do massive damage 20-80% +, along with their high armour, health and the fact the rogues are wrecked in the mana department make some warriors an pain to beat.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 12:05 AM
I am able to take down some Warriors - mid geared one's really, but top geared Warriors have too much HP, too much Armor, heal too fast, have invincibility and incredible attack range. I could live with everything as it is if Warriors moved slower and had less range. There is simply no way to outrun a Warrior. I've hit a Warrior with three charged Aimed Shots (with other skills mixed in while it cools down) but nothing - then, I run out of Mana and try to flee, but a Skyward Smash + Windmill and I'm dead.

I've only taken down top end Warriors with a group, but my Rogue has 150 DMG, >20% Crit and ~25% Dodge and I just can't take them down 1v1.

Tonight, I was pulled through a wall to be killed by a Warrior. It's just funny how a Rogue's stun (the only stun we've got) lasts for, at best, 1 second, but other stuns seem to last far longer.

If we could reduce Warriors speed by about 25%, I think that would be all the balance that is needed - I mean, there has to be some kind of weakness with them...right?

Seriously, how could a giant lumbering gorilla wearing plate armor run as fast as Rogues in leather or Mages in robes? Just sayin....

gundamsone
02-20-2013, 01:36 AM
I've been paying more attention to how much windmill actually hits and I noticed today, it's fairly common for windmill to hit 1k + crit

At level 16 I only got 1k hp, so I noticed I do get 1 shot by warriors sometimes.

Heiki
02-20-2013, 03:36 AM
Common? I've never, EVER seen more than 600 windmill crit and im lvl 21 with 21 watch sword. And that's on a squishy with no armor and all buffs on.

blakadder
02-20-2013, 03:43 AM
its fairly easy for a warrior to oneshot onekill you. info is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87226-Guide-to-making-your-warrior-a-PvP-one-shot-one-kill-machine

Heiki
02-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Yes but IT'S A GLITCH. God.

Ruejade
02-20-2013, 10:21 PM
^ just fix the glitch and everything will be fine...yay!

Jessicazx
02-21-2013, 05:05 AM
#nerfpls

Darko
02-22-2013, 11:22 AM
So a warrior criting at 1500 is a glitch but rouges are okay to be critting from 2500-3000? And that's ok?

Destructible
03-01-2013, 02:40 AM
It isn't a glitch, apparently.

damage increase is working correctly, and the right amount. Tapping is actually unecessary as windmill on its own ticks damage once cast so spare your fingers the bleeding! The outlier here seems to be the sword proc combined with everything else, which was nerfed a bit to compensate recently. Note that since windmill ticks off like 4 or 5 attacks per cast, each of those ticks has a chance to proc the sword, hence the overload of damage.

Is it working as designed? technically yes, but it's outside of a combination we anticipated. We will keep an eye on it, and if we feel it is out of control we can bring the damage down a bit to level it out. Not just yet though.

Guess that says it all.

Rollo
03-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Are they ever going to buff sorcerers? I feel bad for them. Rogues 1 shot, warriors 1 shot, sorcerers.. get 1 shot.

Limsi
03-02-2013, 01:17 AM
So a warrior criting at 1500 is a glitch but rouges are okay to be critting from 2500-3000? And that's ok?

Yes. We do not have any shield nor mana regen, our heals (medpacks) would glitch and at times it wont be able to be picked up. Our health would ideally be from 1600-1900 whereas you have 3.5 or more. We're meant to crit high and live short.

cheeboez
03-02-2013, 03:54 AM
lol Warriors too powerfull they are hard 2 kill, i shoot 3x aimed shot 1k+ crit ea = around 3k+ hp and they still survive most of time and i get 1 hitted by that windmill skill and im deadmeat and what if 3 warriors groups up = Mc hammer Can't touch this?
Its no fun to play pvp these days unless they fix this overpowered warriors and yes they Spawn kills alot WTH ? They really hit hard dunno how but they are like Doctors too with those crazy heal skill but yeah .... ithought i was the only 1 with this problem now i noticed alot people have same problem like me hihihi :p .

Cero
03-02-2013, 05:42 AM
I've suck up too much of it until this point.
25% stun chance, dafuq bro is that realy 25%? you stunned me everytime you jump!

Zyntia
03-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Warriors need to have a lower range and lower defense. They are just too strong when coupled with a crit pet. Rogues and mages dont stand a chance. I get stunned and damaged bad every time they just jump and make the ground shake. Then the pulling just kills me.

Warriors have too much strength/hp, too much damage potential and too long a range.

Zyntia
03-02-2013, 07:13 AM
whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?

Bless
03-02-2013, 12:37 PM
whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib? ive been 1 shotted by a warrior more than ive been ohkod by a rogue.

mafiainc42
03-02-2013, 01:09 PM
whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?

on a chance crit that nvr happens( sorce)and yur point is??

Cero
03-02-2013, 02:28 PM

even with the 250%+dmg on critical the total dmg done is only 400plus - 1.2k.

Zyntia
03-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Mages have 250% damage on a crit. Make your character have good gear and weapons and use a crit pet. What else do you want? I have seen amazing mages kill rogues and warriors 1 on 1. The mages who whine so much are probably playing against a higher level pvp opponent or just do not know how to play. Some nice mages of my lvl in pvp are Reebasher, Youngmage, Teabeze. Every class is perfect, its just the tactics and gear which make or break you. Besides this, the level of your opponent. If a good mage is killed often he is probably playing with higher levels. Does anybody want same level pvp? Its so unfair that lvl 18 players play agaisnt lvl 11s.

Bless
03-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Mages have 250% damage on a crit. Make your character have good gear and weapons and use a crit pet. What else do you want? I have seen amazing mages kill rogues and warriors 1 on 1. The mages who whine so much are probably playing against a higher level pvp opponent or just do not know how to play. Some nice mages of my lvl in pvp are Reebasher, Youngmage, Teabeze. Every class is perfect, its just the tactics and gear which make or break you. Besides this, the level of your opponent. If a good mage is killed often he is probably playing with higher levels. Does anybody want same level pvp? Its so unfair that lvl 18 players play agaisnt lvl 11s. lmao teabeaze. I kill him/her easily and I'm L16...he's like L18 no?

Cero
03-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Mages have 250% damage on a crit. Make your character have good gear and weapons and use a crit pet. What else do you want? I have seen amazing mages kill rogues and warriors 1 on 1. The mages who whine so much are probably playing against a higher level pvp opponent or just do not know how to play. Some nice mages of my lvl in pvp are Reebasher, Youngmage, Teabeze. Every class is perfect, its just the tactics and gear which make or break you. Besides this, the level of your opponent. If a good mage is killed often he is probably playing with higher levels. Does anybody want same level pvp? Its so unfair that lvl 18 players play agaisnt lvl 11s.

i play end game bro.

even with the 250%+dmg on critical the total dmg done is only 400plus - 1.2k.

cant you see the difference between warriors and mage?
our dmg is the highest
our crit can be as high as 20-50%crit.
our lightning spell dmg is by far shows more stat dmg which is shown in the skill info for 350plus - 450+ comapred to windmill that is only 200+
with the facts(somewhat) given mages should deal more dmg than warriors
but where does this 1.5k-2k per windmill turn dmg came from?

mafiainc42
03-02-2013, 05:21 PM
crit on light happens once in a blue moon. even with a crit pet.

And thats comin from the best twink mage in this game @ all twink lvls.

Excuses
03-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Sorry for bring this up again. But I feel this is a glitch. And must be fixed.

I have all three clssses, and my warrior had dark potency with veng & demon grace set which gives more crit, but never seen I made more than 800 dmg.

However, just two days ago, I met a guy (don't want a call his name. He is on leader board, and has an easy name). He came by himself against 4 in my team, 3 warriors and 1 rogue. You know what happened? He killed everyone within 3 sec every time he sees anyone, even when everyone is around him. With one windmill, all three warrior got killed. With two hits of windmill.

It is because of dark potency proc? No. It happened every time he uses windmill. While he killed three warriors more than 10 times, he had no dead.

We are bad warriors? Well. Even so, I had jugg, veng, hor 900+ armor 170+ dps and 3900+ health. Activate all this makes me 5000 health and you know the rest. And I got killed with all this with two hits. Consistently.

Using ribbit? No.

How is this 'working as it is designed'?
I don't know how dev calculate dmg, but from about 300 dmg, + crit makes 3000 dmg? This must be a glitch.

And this must be a glitch because not everyone has it. Like people says 'just tap windmill' makes every warriors do this dmg with crit sometimes or even rarely, it might make sense. But it never happens to some people. Because of equip/weapon? Like I said I had dark potency, never happened to me and my friends.

Warriors complains that why rogue can do so high dmg then. And 'why not warrior! This is fair!' But aimed shot is designed to to 250% dmg on crit with a skill point in it. So does thunder of mage.

(And this is out of point, but warrior gets most health, rogue gets most dmg, and mage gets most mana. Which means warrior should be a tank with high health and heals, rogue should be a dmg that need a protection from team (party) and mage is a supporter with stun/root/slow and extra heal/mana heal. If you talk about number of kill only, of course rogue is easier to get. So warrior is good to carry flag. And this is why mages complain a lot about underpowered. Like I said I play all three classes, just saying what I am thinking.)

So what I am thinking is... I feel like some people randomly (luckily) have a glitch on their windmill.
So I think this need to be reviewed by dev again.

Bless
03-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Sorry for bring this up again. But I feel this is a glitch. And must be fixed.

I have all three clssses, and my warrior had dark potency with veng & demon grace set which gives more crit, but never seen I made more than 800 dmg.

However, just two days ago, I met a guy (don't want a call his name. He is on leader board, and has an easy name). He came by himself against 4 in my team, 3 warriors and 1 rogue. You know what happened? He killed everyone within 3 sec every time he sees anyone, even when everyone is around him. With one windmill, all three warrior got killed. With two hits of windmill.

It is because of dark potency proc? No. It happened every time he uses windmill. While he killed three warriors more than 10 times, he had no dead.

We are bad warriors? Well. Even so, I had jugg, veng, hor 900+ armor 170+ dps and 3900+ health. Activate all this makes me 5000 health and you know the rest. And I got killed with all this with two hits. Consistently.

Using ribbit? No.

How is this 'working as it is designed'?
I don't know how dev calculate dmg, but from about 300 dmg, + crit makes 3000 dmg? This must be a glitch.

And this must be a glitch because not everyone has it. Like people says 'just tap windmill' makes every warriors do this dmg with crit sometimes or even rarely, it might make sense. But it never happens to some people. Because of equip/weapon? Like I said I had dark potency, never happened to me and my friends.

Warriors complains that why rogue can do so high dmg then. And 'why not warrior! This is fair!' But aimed shot is designed to to 250% dmg on crit with a skill point in it. So does thunder of mage.

(And this is out of point, but warrior gets most health, rogue gets most dmg, and mage gets most mana. Which means warrior should be a tank with high health and heals, rogue should be a dmg that need a protection from team (party) and mage is a supporter with stun/root/slow and extra heal/mana heal. If you talk about number of kill only, of course rogue is easier to get. So warrior is good to carry flag. And this is why mages complain a lot about underpowered. Like I said I play all three classes, just saying what I am thinking.)

So what I am thinking is... I feel like some people randomly (luckily) have a glitch on their windmill.
So I think this need to be reviewed by dev again. may god bless u....devs must be blind, since a month the warrior (naturally and recently the windmill glitch) class is OP...

Serfius
03-09-2013, 01:02 PM
may god bless u....devs must be blind, since a month the warrior (naturally and recently the windmill glitch) class is OP...

To Themiraclebird,
You're a cry baby. You fail at this game. Youre actually complaining because you can't figure out how to do what other warriors have figured out. Give up

gundamsone
03-09-2013, 01:06 PM
What a bad time to host this thing with all the bugs and upcoming so called "nerfs"
Fighting a warrior with any class other than warrior is like soloing an elite boss minus your potions X_X

edit: actually it's much worse b/c elite bosses don't 1 hit me 100% the time

Bless
03-09-2013, 02:40 PM
may god bless u....devs must be blind, since a month the warrior (naturally and recently the windmill glitch) class is OP...

To Themiraclebird,
You're a cry baby. You fail at this game. Youre actually complaining because you can't figure out how to do what other warriors have figured out. Give up What a coward LOL. If you wanna talk to me use ur real forum account.

warbluefish
03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
just wait and see what they come up with the new update.

SouLBlizzard
03-09-2013, 03:33 PM
In terms of talking sorcerer vs other classes,sorcerer got the lowest defense and also health point.Thats make sorcerer lightning strike NEVER 1 strike dead even it crit with 250% more damage when fighting other class.But when rogue with same damage as the sorcerer can do 1 shot kill because sorcerer got lowest hp and defense make us more likely dead in 1 shot...

gundamsone
03-09-2013, 03:59 PM
I've been 1 shot too many times by mages. You guys really tend to overstate the uselessness of your class.
And stop whining about your hp and armor, if you want more hp and armor go warrior.

If you guys have any mmo experience mages are often refered to as glass cannons meaning they die easily so they're normally a harder class to play.

Bless
03-09-2013, 04:13 PM
In terms of talking sorcerer vs other classes,sorcerer got the lowest defense and also health point.Thats make sorcerer lightning strike NEVER 1 strike dead even it crit with 250% more damage when fighting other class.But when rogue with same damage as the sorcerer can do 1 shot kill because sorcerer got lowest hp and defense make us more likely dead in 1 shot... rogues are just as squishy as mages...and stop discussing ohko's cuz theyre impossible now (except the dumb windmill glitch)

Facts..

SouLBlizzard
03-09-2013, 04:43 PM
rogues are just as squishy as mages...and stop discussing ohko's cuz theyre impossible now (except the dumb windmill glitch)

Facts..

True.Im not saying sorcerer is weakest or something...

I've been 1 shot too many times by mages. You guys really tend to overstate the uselessness of your class.
And stop whining about your hp and armor, if you want more hp and armor go warrior.

If you guys have any mmo experience mages are often refered to as glass cannons meaning they die easily so they're normally a harder class to play.

First,since when telling the fact is whining?Its the fact that we got the lowest hp and armor...
Second,I would like to see any good sorcerer ohko your "best geared rogue"

gundamsone
03-09-2013, 07:14 PM
It's a fact that you guys have the lowest hp and armor, but it's also a fact that mages always have the lowest hp and armor in any mmo

mafiainc42
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
It's a fact that you guys have the lowest hp and armor, but it's also a fact that mages always have the lowest hp and armor in any mmo

its also a fact that roguez dont heal like they do in al. Op health packs..

yuriramos
03-09-2013, 09:47 PM
The windmill bug is ridiculous. But of course, warriors wont admit it.

Excuses
03-09-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't really think mage is underpowered...
It's just hard for 1 on 1 with mage becasue rogue can kill so fast, warriors bear all attack from mage.
Mage has as high dmg as rogue, but don't have high dodge and CRIT. Mage has shield and heal instead of dodge, so no comment about it, but rogues crit and dmg could be ridiculously high with a couple of Aimed shot. Each AS gives 10% dmg and 10% crit. so Crit could be higher than 50%. And 250% dmg on crit and target armor -15%. all this together, rogue can make so much damage.

But mage need to use a pet to have a good crit. BUT stun more.

So. What I am trying to say is, Mage shine through their strength with PARTY(TEAM).
I mean. It is made that way.
All rogue will agree that you appreciate mana heal from a mage in your team.
All warrior will agree that it's much easier to tank with a mage.

So, let me tell you this.
Two warriors, two rogues, one mage together.
One worrior shield as he jump in to other team, and with a shield, mage stands behind the team & throw fire ball and ice to stun/slow other team and rogues shot everything they have for dmg, other warrior wrap another shield right away, Mage heals mana of rogue and warrior & extra heal with another wave of stun attack, and rogues again throw all they have...Shield, heal, dmg, and repeat.
right there invincible team.

Every class has their role in the team. and mage makes other teams job easier.
Without mage(if it doesn't stun other teams), the Warrior who jumped will be stunned(or stay stunned forever) while he is throwing windmill and dead, rogue will be out of mana after 10 sec of battle.
Stunned warrior is just a meat, and a rogue without mana is hopeless.
Then who can help them? MAGE.

So (maybe this should be in suggest section) I thinking it would be good to have a team reward/leaderboard for Winning the game of flag, not number of kill. Then people will focus on more team play(and look for more mage). And two things will need to be followed up with this, first, better party system in PVP, so people can bring their friends or good player/class in pvp, not with random ppl like right now, and 2nd, 1 on 1 arena for those who like to have more kills.

Come back to the subject,
Yes. if you want more kills, you will still say mage is underpowered.
But I think mage is a unique class that is designed to 'support' other class.

I DO hope it can have a little more crit (not dodge) with Int stat like rogue, it would be great and make this class do much better dmg.

And thinking 3k dmg from ANY class (even rogue) is not fair. 2k with crit will be reasonable. So every class can have a change to do SOMETHING.
I don't really understand how a rogue can make so high dmg even it has 250% dmg on crit, 10% more dmgs, -15% armor from 300-400 dmg skill.. (I don't know how dev calculate dmg.. but seems too much.)
a warroir without windmill glitch never make over 1k dmg on one hit. vs, 2k dmg on 50% crit chance rogue sounds fair for me.
And Mage with good stun skill and good crit dmg will be fine to play with, too.

I am not siding with any class.
Just saying what I think.

Darko
03-10-2013, 12:48 AM
I don't understand the whining rouges and mages all do damage above 1k consistely. .. a warrior does it from time to time and its a glitch...I have now 4150 health and a rouge destroyed me in two seconds still....I have mythic and all end game gear and didn't even get a chance to use windmill. ... u guys are fine with one hitting others but hate when its done to you. ... on average windmill does 200-300 a hit... go up to random players around al look at ctf stats. ..most warriors have more deaths than kills about 75%... rouge is complete oppositie....50 kills a match for rogue yet still xomplain abouy warriors being opp... again what gear do they have? Ive seen mages and rogues own warriors....a team of five mages killed a team with five warriors was ridiculous....have I ever thought of one thong where are u putting your stats??? Mage has great skills to deflect damage. Most pvpers are noobs and put everything in attack and offense than cry they die quickly...well duh...

Limsi
03-10-2013, 02:43 AM
Okay, here:

We did find a math error on all life thief weapons, and it will be addressed in the next patch I believe.

In regards to windmill I would keep your eyes on the forums, as we are working on some stuff related to this.

Nananana
03-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I wonder if those monkey warriors will remember how to actually fight once the windmill glitch is fixed XD

Rollo
03-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I wonder if people will ever stop crying about warriors long enough to realize they were 1 shot by a rogue. Or is that acceptable now?

Excuses
03-10-2013, 06:17 PM
I wonder if people will ever stop crying about warriors long enough to realize they were 1 shot by a rogue. Or is that acceptable now?

Haha kind of agree with this..

I do think windmill glitch need to be fixed, but also think rogue's dmg output is too much. +3k after new lvl cap and a special weapon for only this class? Ridiculous.

Warrior is hard to kill as it is hard for warrior to kill others.
(compared to other class without glitch)
Rogue dies a lot as they can kill a lot. Sounds fair for me.

Rollo
03-10-2013, 08:15 PM

I do think windmill glitch need to be fixed, but also think rogue's dmg output is too much. +3k after new lvl cap and a special weapon for only this class? Ridiculous.

All they need to do is take the buff away from the sword. Chaining veng+windmill+ribbit I only hit 300-600. I've never tried using a vorpal. Why don't they just take the critical buff away from it.

yuriramos
03-10-2013, 10:08 PM

And what of mages?

Nananana
03-10-2013, 11:29 PM

It takes the twice the damage output to kill a warrior than a rogue...what's your argument exactly?

Rollo
03-10-2013, 11:41 PM
It takes the twice the damage output to kill a warrior than a rogue...what's your argument exactly?
Oh you know, that part where rogues crit 3k+ from a single skill. Warriors have alittle under 4k HP. This is acceptable but a warrior windmill is a big deal, even though its harder to even pull off and has a longer cool down time. People assume hitting 1k+ with windmill happens all the time and it doesn't either. There's quite a bit of misinformation out there as to what's really going on, and all I see is rogues whining because another class is challenging their pvp dominance.

I'd like to see all 1 hitting skills nerfed. Not just warriors, and a buff for sorcerers.

Excuses
03-11-2013, 12:19 AM
All they need to do is take the buff away from the sword. Chaining veng+windmill+ribbit I only hit 300-600. I've never tried using a vorpal. Why don't they just take the critical buff away from it.

I had dark potency lv21, never happened to me, my wife and my friend who has veng, windmill and dark potency.
So I don't think it is because of the sword's 100% crit proc.
But you said vorpal... I don't know about the sword tho.

And what of mages?

Well I kind of talk about it on previous msg...
I think It's stunned got nerfed so it's kind of sucks now, but my opinion about mage is that it is a 'supportive' class.
However, a little more crit will be appreciated, but you can use pets for it, has a heal, high dmg as rogue, with stun. If stun works properly and play smart, it is not a bad class at all.
Honestly, I play warrior and mage most in pvp, and mage is really fun with other players. If you want 1 on 1, well, gotta be smart. Kite, stun, distance attack and heal... you know.

Nananana
03-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Oh you know, that part where rogues crit 3k+ from a single skill. Warriors have alittle under 4k HP. This is acceptable but a warrior windmill is a big deal, even though its harder to even pull off and has a longer cool down time. People assume hitting 1k+ with windmill happens all the time and it doesn't either. There's quite a bit of misinformation out there as to what's really going on, and all I see is rogues whining because another class is challenging their pvp dominance.

I'd like to see all 1 hitting skills nerfed. Not just warriors, and a buff for sorcerers.

First of all I run all classes, so i'm not a rogue "whining." You can't compare the two situations. The windmill is far worse and its not even close. With it, its possible to kill the enemy's whole team by just running up to them. If rogues have enough mana to pull off AT LEAST FIVE aimshots to kill whole enemy team AND survive meanwhile, then you can compare the two problems.

And don't exaggerate with numbers either for your flimsy argument. The windmill crits hits way more than just 1k. And Ive never seen a warrior get hit 3k by aimshot. If rogue is hitting warrior for 3k hp, that warrior has terrible armor.

CTF is a team-based game and with a decent team, rogues w/ aimshot are simple to counter. But any balance is thrown out the window when a team has multiple warriors who just charge in with shield up and windmill whole teams to the ground

Excuses
03-11-2013, 05:57 AM
And don't exaggerate with numbers either for your flimsy argument. The windmill crits hits way more than just 1k. And Ive never seen a warrior get hit 3k by aimshot. If rogue is hitting warrior for 3k hp, that warrior has terrible armor.

Well. I am not trying to argue with you, but a windmill on crit should not make more than 1k per hit. That's why we call it a glitch.

And I have +900 armor and 5k health with all skill activated, but some good rogues can kill me with 2 or 3 hit (with some luck I guess), after first as, 40% of health left. So I think it's close to 3k.

And rogue have high dodge, and warrior never. So all rogue's attack safely land on warrior, while warrior's windmill is passing by rogues. And of cause warrior can wrap up and heal itself, but second as will kill warrior even before it's fully healed.

So if 1k dmg from windmill, 2k from as sounds fair for me because 3k will cause 1 shot kill too many times in play, especially on mages. (Everyone wants their class to make more dmg.....)

gundamsone
03-11-2013, 06:12 AM
windmill is an aoe aimshot

nuff said

Energizeric
03-11-2013, 01:55 PM
They need to get rid of this. Last night I watched a warrior kill the entire other team in about 5 seconds. It's no fun as a mage fighting when you know you can't even get hit once or else you die instantly. And I got about 2600 health which is more than most mages. I like that they nerfed the one-hits from rogues, now those fights (mage vs. rogue) are pretty even, they just need to get rid of this warrior glitch.

Darko
03-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Ive been hit by an aimed shot at 3752 screen shot it, than they quixkly did piercer and finished me off... I had 4500 health after vengful...windmill does take skill to use..ive gotten 2400 before but that is rare....and granted aimed shot wont take out a group, u fail to remember that rouges have razor on top of it. It oblirates groups....and mages with Clyde can slow and stun the hell out of a warrior. ... thibk about this a ro uge can do 2000-3000 damage with quicker cd....warrior has slow cd, and has to use vengeful, than heal, than smash hope they stun u, use ribbit than windmill and hope they get 1-2k... we don't get luxury of pushing one button. ...I think its fair. Again look a lb... rouges rule with kills , k/d ratio, times, etc....and poor mages get one shot by same rouges

Bless
03-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Ive been hit by an aimed shot at 3752 screen shot it, than they quixkly did piercer and finished me off... I had 4500 health after vengful...windmill does take skill to use..ive gotten 2400 before but that is rare....and granted aimed shot wont take out a group, u fail to remember that rouges have razor on top of it. It oblirates groups....and mages with Clyde can slow and stun the hell out of a warrior. ... thibk about this a ro uge can do 2000-3000 damage with quicker cd....warrior has slow cd, and has to use vengeful, than heal, than smash hope they stun u, use ribbit than windmill and hope they get 1-2k... we don't get luxury of pushing one button. ...I think its fair. Again look a lb... rouges rule with kills , k/d ratio, times, etc....and poor mages get one shot by same rouges 1. Wars r op, putting aside the glitch the wars r still op in under l21 pvp.

2. Wars can gt about 90% crit with venge and ribbit.

3. One shotting is impossible prior to update.

Xbuddyjosh
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Btw does anybody know what happened to spyderpig?

Xbuddyjosh
03-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I haven't seen em online in forever... He used to be on spyderham all the time doing pvp cuz he was one of the best... On lb even

Xbuddyjosh
03-11-2013, 04:37 PM
And I am just posting this one cuz it is my 250th post... Wnder if I get a new title? :)

Darko
03-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Deva, u really need to look at lcls this person said warriors are op lvl 21 and under.. I could care less about that . Lvl 26 rouges rule right now

Limsi
03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Deva, u really need to look at lcls this person said warriors are op lvl 21 and under.. I could care less about that . Lvl 26 rouges rule right now

Come on, open your eyes!

Genuinous
03-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Anyway, this thread is about to go pointless in a couple hours. Looking forward to pvp after today :)

GoodSyntax
03-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Me too....I hope that they also put in a Shield immunity so that two or three Warriors can't keep buffing eachother with shields and Heal-Over-Time.

TourneAsunder
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Me too....I hope that they also put in a Shield immunity so that two or three Warriors can't keep buffing eachother with shields and Heal-Over-Time.

Why not just reduce their armor to 0 as well, come on...without the glitch they have no high damage attacks. Between rogues and sorc it will be lucky if a warr gets a kb before someone else runs 90% across the map to ks him.

Honestly though, I am more worried about whatever they did to veng...that has me concerned.