PDA

View Full Version : How to tell when All Quests are Completed?

mzzprzz
02-13-2013, 04:31 AM
Hi I'm just wondering if there is a way for me to tell whether I have completed all of the quests in game (aside from the daily & recurring ones)?

I'm aware of the complete lists of quests in game and believe I have finished them all, however I would like to know for sure one way or the other.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

tysm

SuRfY
02-13-2013, 04:33 AM
Someone made a guide on quests. Hope it helps.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests

xcainnblecterx
02-13-2013, 09:44 AM
When only dailies are left

Energizeric
02-13-2013, 01:38 PM
They should put an indicator on your stat page like the one they have in PL that says "Quests Completed: 92/95" or something like that.

LwMark
02-13-2013, 01:49 PM
They should put an indicator on your stat page like the one they have in PL that says "Quests Completed: 92/95" or something like that.

We should be able to customize our inspec page like in PL, be able to hide stats and also diffrent back grounds, like PL has diffrent colors we should have diffrenr scenes

SuRfY
02-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Or make it like Star Legends. hehe

Energizeric
02-13-2013, 04:50 PM
We should be able to customize our inspec page like in PL, be able to hide stats and also diffrent back grounds, like PL has diffrent colors we should have diffrenr scenes

I hate the hiding stats thing because most folks hide their stats. It makes the inspect page pretty useless then. Usually I'm curious to see their stats and I see nothing. I hope they don't do that here.

I know people like to hide it for PvP reasons. Well, in AL you can't see inspect page during PvP anyway, so that reason doesn't apply here. Nobody is going to memorize every player's stats and then keep a list of it in case they happen to get into a PvP game with that person. And even then, knowing someone's stats doesn't help you fight them that much. Knowing their skill build would be much more useful, and that stuff is kept secret anyway.

Lady_Pebbles
02-13-2013, 09:46 PM

I hate the hiding stats thing because most folks hide their stats. It makes the inspect page pretty useless then. Usually I'm curious to see their stats and I see nothing. I hope they don't do that here.

I know people like to hide it for PvP reasons. Well, in AL you can't see inspect page during PvP anyway, so that reason doesn't apply here. Nobody is going to memorize every player's stats and then keep a list of it in case they happen to get into a PvP game with that person. And even then, knowing someone's stats doesn't help you fight them that much. Knowing their skill build would be much more useful, and that stuff is kept secret anyway.

+9000

I agree completely. Besides, stats merely compliment a player's style in PvP.

mzzprzz
02-13-2013, 09:48 PM

I hope a Developer sees this and adds it.

I think that it should definitely be implemented and believe that the community would find it useful to have a way to keep track of their current questing progress.

There should also be an achievement unlocked once all the quests are completed (dailys and recurring ones would have to be completed at least once each).

Anyway tysm for the comment and the feedback.