PDA

View Full Version : People that try to scam in a new way

firechandra
02-13-2013, 07:17 AM
Today I've found a player that said wanted a divine brooch of assault and wanted to pay 110k, on the market(auction) the price of the item is 60k so I had the first suspects. He/she said that couldn't use the market (impossible I think) so she wanted me to buy it and than sell to her. I said I don't have 60k to buy it so I've said to her, give me 60k for some of my items that are worth 60k, I buy the divine brooch of assault for you and than you give me 50k and my items back. At this point the player fly away. I'm sure that the divine brooch of assault on the market belonged to another of her accounts or a friend and If I buyed it she wont' have given to me 110k so she will have sold fast and maybe at high price (I don't know); who can say to me what is the normal price for a divine brooch of assault please? Always be careful in theese cases!!!

Genuinous
02-13-2013, 07:44 AM
Please remove the players name or this thread will just be closed...also please contact support with scams/scam attempts

firechandra
02-13-2013, 08:06 AM
ok thanks can you say to me how contact support?

Lady_Pebbles
02-13-2013, 08:19 AM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Note: The mobile site for support is down when I checked so just use the regular site.

OR

Email them at support@spacetimestudios.com

Fyrce
02-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Old scam. Check the scam guides.

Actually, it's even an old RL scam.

Rare
02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
I saw this many times in PL. New dogs doing old tricks. The dead giveaway is that they offer to pay more than AH.