PDA

View Full Version : Genocide vs Twinkin Aint Easy?

Infrico
02-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Looks like both guild's have enough players in, maybe we can get some competitions going? Tbh, I only see us 2 guilds active on level 10 PvP. I see other guild's like elite twinks, but the only member I see active there is punishment @.@. So get back to me :>

IGN:

lvlfivetwink
lvlfivetank

Darkgenocide
02-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Every time i see a thread u make i think ur talkin bout me LMAO

Cero
02-13-2013, 11:28 AM
wow , would be nice if everyone can see this fight, like do it with a video:)

and also im hearing that lvl15below dont have 1-2hits ko. is it true?
if so then those lvls are best for pvp. endgame got tons and fast kills isnt fun.

mafiainc42
02-13-2013, 12:36 PM
aww snaps can i be special guest referee.. :-)

Reggin
02-13-2013, 02:58 PM
A 10 or 15 maxed rogue twink can one shot other rogues and mages with an aimed shot crit... my 10 rogue crits for about 1200 and my 15 for 1600... but base crit is lower and mana management is important. Overall, I enjoy both brackets more than end game pvp.

Infrico
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
wow , would be nice if everyone can see this fight, like do it with a video:)

and also im hearing that lvl15below dont have 1-2hits ko. is it true?
if so then those lvls are best for pvp. endgame got tons and fast kills isnt fun.

Yeah mate, that is actually the main reason why I decided to go down from 16 rogue to lvl 10 mage and lvl 10 rogue because of that very reason. It's not like that in level 10, it lasts longer, I actually think its more skill-based having played both. Although, the problem is, nowadays I see people twinking at lvl 11, 12,13 which is really annoying. I won't point anyone out because I know they're good players but everyone should stay within the twinking levels or else its just an unfair advantage, especially since its not like level 16 where you have elite gear, there is a whole new gear set at 11,12,13. Anyways, you should try it out, the full twink mage set is actually very cheap, probably cost you a total of around 80k, warrior and rogue are a little more expensive, although mage's are op as hell ^_^

Infrico
02-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Every time i see a thread u make i think ur talkin bout me LMAO

Why aren't you in Genocide...honestly? :D

Vainkid
02-13-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm interested to watch the whole fight live as a spectator. LOL but i have more faith with twinkin aint easy thou i just twink for bout 3 weeks

Lady_Pebbles
02-13-2013, 10:00 PM
A lot of lower levels are now doing the 1v1 go system crap which has me lmao cuz its CtF not 1v1. Smh someone called it the "pro system" ROFL hahahahahahahahahahahaahha haven't laughed that hard in a while. Lmao

Smh.

birdmasta
02-13-2013, 10:29 PM
this aint 1v1 game... they doing ctf against each other...

A lot of lower levels are now doing the 1v1 go system crap which has me lmao cuz its CtF not 1v1. Smh someone called it the "pro system" ROFL hahahahahahahahahahahaahha haven't laughed that hard in a while. Lmao

Smh.

Ghostlytwink
02-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Good luck to both guilds I retired and step down handed leadership over to probablydrunk I'm no longer leader nor member of twinkin ain't easy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Darkgenocide
02-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Why aren't you in Genocide...honestly? :D

I am currently very happy in the guild I am in or else id be more then happy to join Genocide and id own ALLL YOUZZZ! :D I am a Officer in Animosity btw ^ ^

Infrico
02-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Good luck to both guilds I retired and step down handed leadership over to probablydrunk I'm no longer leader nor member of twinkin ain't easy

ah o.o so the guild is dead?

Ghostlytwink
02-14-2013, 08:50 AM
I wouldnt be able to tell you if the guild is dead since i have no acess to it anymore

Prolikethis
02-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Looks like both guild's have enough players in, maybe we can get some competitions going? Tbh, I only see us 2 guilds active on level 10 PvP. I see other guild's like elite twinks, but the only member I see active there is punishment @.@. So get back to me :>

IGN:

lvlfivetwink
lvlfivetank

<Elite Twinks> stepped up to your guild mates guildwar challenge read probablydrunk's guildwar thread. not sure why u want to call us out like that Infico. as i stated in drunks thread, ET is ready, anytime, anywhere, again, just let me know.

Smh.

calling it the pro system is kinda funny. it should be called testing builds if not just plain old 1v1. when u 1v1 u know exactly was class and only what class is hitting you and vise versa. its a nice way to test builds and handle disputes with out involving the whole grp/guild. its rude for people who try to do this in active ffa games but if the game is dead and or dormant why not?