PDA

View Full Version : 66~70

lolnolol
02-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi im actualy using pally build str/int but my hit is pretty low . What is better pally or dex/int or dex/str
And i using 9 drain, light,fire blessing, heal, frostbite and 1 rev and ms . Is this skill build good?

MysticalMagik
05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
If you are playing with a solid team that can stay alive and preferably revive you as well, then I would suggest just Intel (Nuke Mage, which I am). If you are playing with weak teammates, then I would suggest Int/Str (Pally Build) and in that case you may want to find someone else for advice.

After playing for 4 days I went from level 1 - 70 and currently using Hula Dancer Tiki Set: Wand and Cuff when leveling on Blacksmoke Mountain and Staff when farming. I did not purchase the crafted version because IMO its a waste of money (and I don't have enough lol). Plus people advised me to save for lvl 76 gear.

After gathering information about skills from numerous players, my skill build ended up like this:

9 on Frostbite, Lightning, Firestorm, Heal, Drain Life, Blessing of Vitality, Blessing of Might
1 on Resurrect, Ice Storm, Mana Shield
3 (and will be increasing) on Nightmare.

Before you reply saying increase Resurrect, then go back to the first sentence of this post :)

This build is working out great for me and I recommend trying it. I won't be buying any more gear to use until 76. I plan on saving up from farming and merchanting and purchasing the best possible set when that time comes.

Hope this helped