PDA

View Full Version : i got question 4 madstar

Slovek
02-13-2013, 12:45 PM
hey im new to the forums but pvp a lot in game. i am currently at 11k kills and have done this for 2 weeks cause i play 2-3 hours a day. i noticed before that madstar was not in lb or probably a name change... But the question is: how good are you to get so much kills in few days like 30k plus? you must be strong! I have seen fellow pvp players in lb a lot in random rooms but i have not seen top 4 whp happen to have highest kills... U guys must be gods .. So far i have seen apple, exported, sorkth, limsyker, and spyder pvp and i hav to say they do kill a lot too but wow u top players are way over... How?

Energizeric
02-13-2013, 01:26 PM
They farm kills. There is no other way.

If you get one kill every 15 seconds for an hour, that comes to 240 kills per hour. And that is a pace that would be pretty much impossible to keep up considering you have teammates and each time you kill another player he ends up all the way in the spawn room. But even if this pace could be kept indefinitely, there are just not enough hours in the day to get the many thousands of kills that some players have put up in a day.

Madstar
02-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi, first of all, don't just call out my name like this. If you have something to ask, I welcome you with a Private Message. Secondly, when you are Level 9, Sorcerer fully geared, you can easily get kills super fast (charge fireball in a group of enemies and done, about 2 or 3 kills in no time), since you nearly always play against lower levels or newbies. I did farm newbies (newbies = new low level players that ain't good at PvP. Just making sure ;)) a lot, then I went to Level 10. There, I did PvP a lot, and when I say this, I did NOT sleep for a whole night. Then, I arrived about 20th on Leaderboards. I heard about boosting, and yes indeed, I did boost my kills for some time, but mostly of my kills, are from playing non stop, at a low level. Then, I thought I might stop there, since my kills were going up too fast, so I decided to level up to 21 (still trying to level up) and then PvP with levels 20 - 21 for more challenge. I had a team of friends, that were there and farmed by someone which I won't say the name. Then, they said I could, so why say no? I did boost some kills. So? If you want to 'challenge' me, then i'm your man.

MS

wolfkult
02-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Pretty sure its farming. I saw you farming 3 naked sorcs 4 or 5 days ago dude (you were 9 they were level 6). I saw you do it on two of my different 10s. When I asked you you'd give a weird "No way" and leave the arena (and the 3 sorcs followed). I have no interest in the leaderboard and couldn't name a single person on it (it's a measure of who has the least of a life), I have no reason to start drama or anything but just saying what I saw.

Madstar
02-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Pretty sure its farming. I saw you farming 3 naked sorcs 4 or 5 days ago dude (you were 9 they were level 6). I saw you do it on two of my different 10s. When I asked you you'd give a weird "No way" and leave the arena (and the 3 sorcs followed). I have no interest in the leaderboard and couldn't name a single person on it (it's a measure of who has the least of a life), I have no reason to start drama or anything but just saying what I saw.

Read my post above yours. ;)

Tilax
02-13-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm sure mentioning any names is not allowed in this forum anyways, so im guessing this thread should be deleted asap.

And also talking negative about players is not allowed either... :/.

Slovek
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi, first of all, don't just call out my name like this. If you have something to ask, I welcome you with a Private Message. Secondly, when you are Level 9, Sorcerer fully geared, you can easily get kills super fast (charge fireball in a group of enemies and done, about 2 or 3 kills in no time), since you nearly always play against lower levels or newbies. I did farm newbies a lot, then I went to Level 10. There, I did PvP a lot, and when I say this, I did NOT sleep for a whole night. Then, I arrived about 20th on Leaderboards. I heard about boosting, and yes indeed, I did boost my kills for some time, but mostly of my kills, are from playing non stop, at a low level. Then, I thought I might stop there, since my kills were going up too fast, so I decided to level up to 21 (still trying to level up) and then PvP with levels 20 - 21 for more challenge. I had a team of friends, that were there and farmed by someone which I won't say the name. Then, they said I could, so why say no? I did boost some kills. So? If you want to 'challenge' me, then i'm your man.

MS

Funny thing is i just asked and you assumed i wanted to challenge you. Hold your temper :( what an attitude!

wolfkult
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Read my post above yours. ;)

OK, boosting=farming? You'd be a good politician :)

Tilax
02-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Alright guys calm the beef and let it go man... and this thread should be closed.

Slovek
02-13-2013, 01:53 PM
i dont see anything wrong with calling out his name since it's just a question. Not that i defile him or anything i even praised him! Gosh people nowadays are so rampant with hasty judgements :( i did not accuse anyone of farming in fact it's the first time i heard of it. Then there he goes plummeting at me with the attitude....

Slovek
02-13-2013, 01:55 PM

omg this is not cool. Then he goes wanting to challenge a legit player? Devs, just close this thread. I've seen the answers here. fYI i started questioning and this guy jumped right at me wanting a challenge.... :(

Tilax
02-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Alright then if you want to talk to him just pm him instead.

Madstar
02-13-2013, 01:56 PM
OK, boosting=farming? You'd be a good politician :)

Thanks, I thought about this too. Well, farming is more like this to me:

A player that uses his alts, or shares accounts to spawn kill them non stop for hours, which this, is not cool.

Then boosting is more like this to me:

Friends helping a player to get a certain number of kills, to boost him up a little bit. Like, me and friends in a room, me at the middle, and they keep coming while I kill them. Not for hours, not thousands of kills, but a boost. Maybe 500 kills? Or more.

This, yes, I did boost my kills a few times. I made a good amount of kills like this, but again, mostly of my kills were earned when I was not sleeping, and at a low level playing non stop. Yes, i'll say it again just for you: I did boost my kills. Now, go say your things to the hundreds of farmers. Wait, FARMERS not boosters. :)

Madstar
02-13-2013, 01:57 PM
omg this is not cool. Then he goes wanting to challenge a legit player? Devs, just close this thread. I've seen the answers here. fYI i started questioning and this guy jumped right at me wanting a challenge.... :(

You asked for the challenge. :(

Slovek
02-13-2013, 01:57 PM
last wuestion so how many unboosted kills did you make? Hope you answer me nicely

Samhayne
02-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey Slovek,

Sorry if things didn't come out quite as you expected. We have a big, active forum here and we try to keep the peace by asking that users send private messages or send tells in game for private issues and not call others out on the forums. That is where that comes from.

If you want to start up a more generic thread talking about tactics, it might be more appropriate. That, or if you have specific questions for another player, please send them a private message.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message about them.

Thanks!

-Samhayne