PDA

View Full Version : Reset stats

Rekklees
02-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Hello guys, I am new and I have little problem. The problem is stats.

I play warrior lv 12, and I gave:
4 Strength / 2 Dexterity

Now I know, that I have to first max strength and not put in some minor points toward dexterity. Can I reset my stats for free? Thanks for help.

Rare
02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Hello guys, I am new and I have little problem. The problem is stats.

I play warrior, and I gave:
4 Strength / 2 Dexterity

Now I know, that I have to first max strength and not put in some minor points toward dexterity. Can I reset my stats for free? Thanks for help.

The only way to reset your stats for free is to delete your character and start over.

Otherwise, its 5 platinum. Aside from any possible free respec periods that may come.

Rekklees
02-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Otherwise, its 5 platinum
5 platinum yes? I do not see that option, I saw option only for reset skills, not stats, can u tell me where is this option? Of corse thank u for help and wasted time for reply me, I am newbie, sorry.

Rare
02-13-2013, 01:16 PM
5 platinum yes? I do not see that option, I saw option only for reset skills, not stats, can u tell me where is this option? Of corse thank u for help and wasted time for reply me, I am newbie, sorry.

Its no problem. You can't reset skills/stats individually right now. Its 5 platinum to reset both.

Rekklees
02-13-2013, 01:22 PM
ok, I understand, maybe I will start from scratch. Thank u for help, I click button "thanks". Topic can be close.

Davorka
03-31-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey!

I have the same question. I bought that to reset my skills and stats.
I succesfully reset my skills.
But I couldnt my stats?
My stats are the same, and I donno where I need to click to reset them...

Thanks!