PDA

View Full Version : Customizable Inspec Page!!!

LwMark
02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
We should be able to customize it.
Juat like in PL be able to hide stats or quests etc etc!
Also we should have diffrent backgrounds!
In PL they have diffrent colors. Well in AL we need diffrent scenes!
For example
Everytime a new cap comes out, we should get a new background relating to the new map release.
Example is Kraken is coming out this month, they should add a scene from the Kraken island, maybe a beach or on a ship or in a underwater cave surrounded with gold and chests!

I know this has been suggested before, i think i even mase a thread, but the really should, the background we have is really boring.

What do u guys think?

Lady_Pebbles
02-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Eh, I see no point in hidden stats. I like the background idea though.

Tilax
02-13-2013, 02:05 PM
New background maps to buy from the Platinum Store amazing idea! :D

Madstar
02-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Agreed! Like, being able to change background (waterfall, fire, snow etc.). Yay for this!

LwMark
02-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Yea, have them available for plat.
For example Kraken is about to be released, while L26 is the new cap they should have the background available, all the way until the new cap then they can just make it discontinued background.

It could also be like gettin a banner. It will signify you were there during those caps.

Like how titles u can change them whenever you want , backgrounds should be the same.

Maybe make a background cost 25-50 plat

yoho
02-13-2013, 02:25 PM
agreed with hidden stats, some people can be very annoying or humiliating about your stats and make u feel bad about it;
plus would be great to have gender male/female there

Lady_Pebbles
02-13-2013, 02:41 PM
agreed with hidden stats, some people can be very annoying or humiliating about your stats and make u feel bad about it;
plus would be great to have gender male/female there
Theres an ignore feature to deal with players like that. :p

IMO... Hidding stats are for players who don't want to share their stat builds. No point in doing so when stats are merely there to compliment how you play. Players shouldn't rely on stats alone.

yoho
02-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Lady_Pebbles, i meant kill/death stats. I know some sensitive people that are very upset when someone asks 'why ur stats are so bad?'. It would be great to have ability to hide em, if you want, and to not care this thing anymore.

For dps/armor/hp n such kind of stats there is plenty of other gear and loadout feature

Madstar
02-13-2013, 03:19 PM
I agree with Yoho, but I have my little thing to say about hiding your stats (not KDR):

Canop.

Nuffsaid. :p

LwMark
02-13-2013, 05:24 PM
I wanna hid my stats because, i dont care about my kdr ,im more of a merch and collector an like to wear my super sweet items and gear for the looks to show off an walk around in an i just hate havin the stats show, they really should just give a option, they have in other games

Vystirch
02-14-2013, 11:05 AM
I agree with the original post.

Wowsome
02-14-2013, 11:47 AM
cool idea - except the hiding stuff part.

Lady_Pebbles
02-15-2013, 02:17 AM
Lady_Pebbles, i meant kill/death stats. I know some sensitive people that are very upset when someone asks 'why ur stats are so bad?'. It would be great to have ability to hide em, if you want, and to not care this thing anymore.

For dps/armor/hp n such kind of stats there is plenty of other gear and loadout feature
Again, theres an ignore feature to deal with players like that. :)