PDA

View Full Version : dragon vanity

miistic
02-13-2013, 03:20 PM
i wish u could change your crafted dragon vanity piece back to normal..

NotYoCookiez
02-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Then people would craft it, get the ring, uncrafted it and sell it! Then dragon becomes dirt cheap and we all die.

Multibird
02-13-2013, 04:20 PM
^^wont matter, dragon is already falling

Suchislife
02-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Lol I know what you mean... I was dirt poor for like 2 years and got a dragon armour as a drop. Accidentally crafted because my friend got jealous and tricked me into crafting it. I was 58 so couldnt wear it and he said you needed to craft to wear, so I crafted without reading what it said because I was so excited.

LwMark
02-14-2013, 02:01 AM
2013!!!!!! Oout with the dragon!!!!!! In with the new!!!! Lets see some new vanity sets this year!!!! Dragons were so 2012!!!! An all the headaches and pleasures with them!!!! Lets get some new vanities to intrest us!!!!

Everyone'sFavMage
02-14-2013, 02:08 AM
^^^

Chopper
02-14-2013, 10:58 AM
2013!!!!!! Oout with the dragon!!!!!! In with the new!!!! Lets see some new vanity sets this year!!!! Dragons were so 2012!!!! An all the headaches and pleasures with them!!!! Lets get some new vanities to intrest us!!!!

Hear hear. Tired of all the obsessing with Dragon pieces and people hoarding them for value, etc. Let's have something new to add some variety. Although STS doesn't want any more statted vanities, they are probably reluctant to add anything else like Dragon Vanities. How about a SUPER HOOCH hat? with 15 Armour instead of 1? ha ha ha

LwMark
02-14-2013, 11:09 AM

Hear hear. Tired of all the obsessing with Dragon pieces and people hoarding them for value, etc. Let's have something new to add some variety. Although STS doesn't want any more statted vanities, they are probably reluctant to add anything else like Dragon Vanities. How about a SUPER HOOCH hat? with 15 Armour instead of 1? ha ha ha

Well there should be atleast 5 more elite caps, since we are at 76 atm, there is still 81,86,91,96,101 left, they need to spicin it up, its a new year, they need to start doin.more then just adding vanities, i wanna see more customization for inspecs, guilds, quests,etc etc,
But definitly get some new vanities, that u get to craft to get a ring aswell, maybe keep stats same, or add just a extra 5 points to each , idk, dragons are just blahhh now, need somethin new