PDA

View Full Version : Lots of stuff

Psykopathic
02-13-2013, 03:47 PM
1st suggestion. We work hard for our pets. I understand the problem with clutter in pvp maps. But you could maybe give us our pet bonuses when entering pvp without pets being there maybe?

Also variety is what keeps the game alive.
Lots more droppable pets that are actually worth using. A few more pvp maps of different sizes and styles.
Both would do wonders. Also a little more variety in gear with less gear that has class opposite attributes. Less warrior gear with intelligence as primary etc etc. the legendary gear drops at correct rate compared to how mythic and arcane gear should drop but farming for 8 hours to get 10 pinks that total value 10k. Shoulda just saved the $$$ I spent on potions yeah??

One more thing would be variety of pets. Just a few suggestions I would love to have:
Monkey
Leprechaun
Parrot
Walrus

I know alot of the low variety is because game is newer so no need to tell me all about that. But I think a little better suited gear for classes and a few different versions is new droppable pets is a pretty reasonable request every1 would enjoy

Lalarie
02-13-2013, 03:50 PM
An octopus too! Lol

Psykopathic
02-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Aw I totally did not think of octopus. Scratch the walrus and give us an octopus!!! Haha :)

Matutd
02-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Walrus > all

Psykopathic
02-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah I know. Just soooo many good pet options. No more lame dogs n cats n pigs. Hehe

Psykopathic
02-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Yay for octopus and monkey!!

Wowsome
02-14-2013, 11:57 AM
how about a bat and an alligator? i would love them (please don't have them in arcane rarity, pretty please :) :p)

Lady_Pebbles
02-15-2013, 02:19 AM
I completely agree with the OP. Love the ideas for new pets too.

Chaim Nail
02-15-2013, 02:26 AM
A huge crab or lobster would be a good pet - big pincers to slice the enemy in two :)

ishyrionek
02-15-2013, 05:00 AM
With new map coming, i guess there will drop new pets :-)

Octopus, haha xd nice idea xxdD
Kid of kraken, rabbit, small godzilla, spider, whale, few piranhas, rhino, golems: fire, water, earth, wind ; goblins like in maps xd, snakes, elephant wich grow up xd, etc,etc