PDA

View Full Version : Warrior skill build!!

Hoograr
02-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Hello!
Im fairly new to this game and was wondering if the skill build ive made is good or not.

Windmill - All but the slow
Skyward smash - All but mana gain
Vengful Blood - Maxed
Horn of renew - Longer heal and longer range
Strenght - Maxed

What i think i made wrong is the longer range on the HoR it should have been the shield insteed and maybe i should have choosen the slow on windmill or is it so bad that i skilled totally wrong?
Plz help me ou here.

Psykopathic
02-13-2013, 04:01 PM
On horn of renewal u need to get rid of range for 2 sec invincible.

Hoograr
02-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Yea thats what i thought. i made this cuz i cant respec forever cuz it costs so i want the best possile skill build so i only need to do it once cuz i already did it once when i learn that i made so wrong at first. Thx for the input

Uicheusa
02-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Your skill points doesn't add up. As I can count there are 22 of them up there.

Sky../
02-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Looks 21 points to me.

ishyrionek
02-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Hello!
Vengful Blood - Maxed
Strenght - Maxed

totally wrong?
Plz help me ou here.

Hor : duration, 2 sec shield.
Vengfull: max.
Str max.
This is must be. So 3+5+5=13. 20-13=7 skills left to windmill and ss.
My choice is:
Windmill: all without range. Slow effect is must be for pvp!!!
Ss: dmg, stun.

But, patch coming soon, 5 extra lvls - 5 skills :-)

MrFoster
02-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Hello!
Im fairly new to this game and was wondering if the skill build ive made is good or not.

Vengful Blood - Maxed
Strenght - Maxed

What i think i made wrong is the longer range on the HoR it should have been the shield insteed and maybe i should have choosen the slow on windmill or is it so bad that i skilled totally wrong?
Plz help me ou here.

Can i ask you? What your role in game? Farmer, tank, pvper? Answer that and then we suggest more :)

Destructible
02-14-2013, 02:48 AM
Can i ask you? What your role in game? Farmer, tank, pvper? Answer that and then we suggest more :)

I believe he is looking for both farming and Pvp-ing builds, as this current one is very similar to that.

Horn Of Renew: get rid of range, add shield.
Windmill: Wait till new update comes out, then skill up snare. It is quite useful.

Hoograr
02-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Thx all for the help. im want to build a pvp warrior. so i more or less need to restat just for the range of horn? thats a little fml.

Uicheusa
02-14-2013, 08:28 PM
My point, u can only have 20 when u are lv21.

Hoograr
02-15-2013, 06:16 AM
My point, u can only have 20 when u are lv21.

Yea true i made this under the 2 hour update so i could not see my warrior. I just saw that i had not put in the range of horn so when the update comes i can just put in the shield on horn and slow on windmill. so what to do for the other 3 crit or damage?

IanJones
02-16-2013, 02:46 PM
The skill builds in this thread are really helpful but what does everyone suggest you do for the warrior's stat points? Do you suggest 100% STR or should you go 50/50 with DEX? 75/25? What did you guys do?

And I just prefer PvE and farming. I always went 100% on PL and DL so I wasn't sure if AL is similar to do.

ishyrionek
02-16-2013, 06:05 PM
everyone suggest 100% STR
You are warrior, who need inteliggence or dex when u got big sword :-D