PDA

View Full Version : Lost merch time during maintenance

Wowsome
02-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I think everybody simply lost 3 hrs merch time in CS during the recent maintenance downtime (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86348-Arcane-Legends-Server-Maintenance-Wed-Feb-13th-at-1-30-CST-for-3-Hours).

Shouldn't all clocks (CS, Ally, etc.) be stopped when there is planned maintenance for >1 hr?

Just saying :)

LwMark
02-13-2013, 05:40 PM
I think everybody simply lost 3 hrs merch time in CS during the recent maintenance downtime (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86348-Arcane-Legends-Server-Maintenance-Wed-Feb-13th-at-1-30-CST-for-3-Hours).

Shouldn't all clocks (CS, Ally, etc.) be stopped when there is planned maintenance for >1 hr?

Just saying :)

Good point, imagine people who listed for the short amount of time, they just lost their gold :/

U know what though?

They wont

Just like when MAAANNNNYYYYY of us who lost out elexiers when we were leveling up an say we lagged out or lost connection an when we log back in we didnt gain ANY xp AT ALL, but are elexier clocks 100% were still ticking an plat was still gone.

Samhayne
02-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Our apologies for the downtime. Given that our normal downtimes are in the neighborhood of 10 minutes or less, we don't have systems to address such Consignment Shop timer issues. We will keep it in mind for future updates. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

quaziest
02-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Can we have no tax days in game?

Griffinfan
02-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Of all the most hilarious threads, this takes number one! thanks for the laugh..

Fluffysox
02-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Can we have no tax days in game?

Second that

Darkgenocide
02-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Of all the most hilarious threads, this takes number one! thanks for the laugh..

lol this ant that funny actually. have you ever posted something in the auction house at several hundreds of thousands of gold? it is VERY expensive...

razerfingers
02-14-2013, 01:36 AM
Second that

I dont understand. Tax depends on where you live.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Griffinfan
02-14-2013, 08:04 AM
lol this ant that funny actually. have you ever posted something in the auction house at several hundreds of thousands of gold? it is VERY expensive...

Then when you see a update coming, don't post a bunch of stuff on CS, simple.

wvhills
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

translation = stop complaining! haha.

Wowsome
02-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Our apologies for the downtime. Given that our normal downtimes are in the neighborhood of 10 minutes or less, we don't have systems to address such Consignment Shop timer issues. We will keep it in mind for future updates. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

thank you Sam. i am just happy a dev took note of it.

you're quite welcome.

Then when you see a update coming, don't post a bunch of stuff on CS, simple.

fyi - the announcement was done one day before the maintenance window. the maximum duration in CS is 3 days, see?

translation = stop complaining! haha.

no complains. notice that this is posted in "AL Suggestions and Feedback" and not in "AL Technical Issues and Bugs"? also notice the "Just saying :)" at the end of my post? chill :)

Madstar
02-14-2013, 11:43 AM
thank you Sam. i am just happy a dev took note of it.

you're quite welcome.

fyi - the announcement was done one day before the maintenance window. the maximum duration in CS is 3 days, see?

no complains. notice that this is posted in "AL Suggestions and Feedback" and not in "AL Technical Issues and Bugs"? also notice the "Just saying :)" at the end of my post? chill :)

Gotta agree with that. Freedom of speech. :)

Valsacar
02-14-2013, 11:39 PM
Gotta agree with that. Freedom of speech. :)

Free speech does not apply here, this is a private forum. Free speech, as granted by the US constitution, applies to the US government censoring speech and only the US government. The internet and STS, are not the US government.

As for the suggestion, it is a valid suggestion. OP is not really complaining, but giving a valid idea to STS to consider for the future (which they have stated they will). Suggestion taken, it may be acted on, thread has served it's intended purpose.