PDA

View Full Version : <Crisis of Faith> ⓝⓞ ⓣⓞⓛⓔⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓗⓐⓡⓓⓛⓘⓝⓔ™

Rachyy
02-13-2013, 05:37 PM
<Crisis of Faith> is a newly established guild. The AL family.
We are now recruiting and we welcome any members at the moment.
We hunt. We fight. We PvP. We play & we laugh.
We shared the best tips and we offered the best helps to one another.

However,

Rule no. 1: Strictly no begging for golds and items.
There's no free lunch in this world. We all started up with nothing. If we can, you can.

Rule no. 2: No disrespectful and rude members allowed.
Everyone deserve to earn a respect. We ought to compromise.
Remember, we are the AL family.

Rule no. 3: Only English language allowed in chat.
We are an international guild, we welcome members from any nationality, races, religions and etc.
For a better understanding of one another, English language is preferred.

*Members who disregarded or failed to obey the above rules, warnings will be given.

If you wish to be a part of us, you can now PM the main officers: Rachyy, Addictz, Fatte, Racter & Kwagome.

Once again, we hope you enjoy and have fun in this guild. :o

Perroncel
02-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Good luck rach!! woot woot~

Rachyy
02-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Good luck rach!! woot woot~

Thanks Perr! ^^

thepepstar
02-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Hurrah for a Guild Thread in the Forums! Join our guild! :)

Rachyy
02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Hurrah for a Guild Thread in the Forums! Join our guild! :)

Weet! ^^

Fatte
02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Just figured out that I had to register. Welcome everyone and hope you enjoy our little AL family.

Be kind to each other, always be open to suggestions, treat each other with respect.

See you online!

Xiaoyo
02-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi love you all

Rachyy
02-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Hi love you all

We love you too :couple_inlove:

Rachyy
02-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Just figured out that I had to register. Welcome everyone and hope you enjoy our little AL family.

Be kind to each other, always be open to suggestions, treat each other with respect.

See you online!

See you Diane ! ^^

Fatte
02-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Guild,

I was surprised to see just a few log on especially with the new maps and increase in level cap.
I would like to hear suggestions as to how we can make our guild, our game, a lot more fun for you to keep us company more.
I am truly fond of all of you and I enjoy the stories, jokes, comments and tips shared on our guild chat, and I miss seeing you all online.

Chat us up and share your thoughts. ☺

(Diane/Fatte/Minimogs)

Insanius Rex
03-05-2013, 06:57 PM
LOL I just found this. :banana:

Fatte
03-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Hahahahah Hello Mikey! :triumphant:

Rachyy
03-17-2013, 04:30 AM
To: Members of <Crisi Of Faith>

To many who have been requesting for a Facebook page. It has now been set up.
Kindly go to Facebook and click 'Like' on the page. And post an introduction on the page wall.
Url: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crisis-Of-Faith/546635835376861

Thank you.

-GM Rachyy

Rachyy
03-26-2013, 07:41 AM
Taken down from FB page. A part of us. :o

Fatte
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Guild Birthday : January 23, 2013
Founding Members : Addict, Rachyy, Kwagome, Fatte

Officers : Insanius, Oreoeti, Neoclipsis, Richmeister, Haeita, Ocafleud, Smotaxt, Monsterkid/Facex, Myodda, Ultramanzia, Addictz, Rachyy, Dubstepsai,

Recruiters : Members that have reached level cap. *currently level 25 & 26. This will change each time the level cap increases.

Requirements for Officer Promotion :
- Exemplary track record for helping guildmates with the following
1. Help them figure out the answers to their quests.
2. Offer and help them level, 3 complete tomb rounds max.
3. Party up with guildmates that want to farm elite maps
4. Help guildmates complete Achievements
5. Must be active in guildchat and guild activities
6. Must promote a safe environment for guild members, and establish a sense of trust, loyalty and commitment to help one another.

Guild Chat Rules: Use /G to chat chat with Guild
- Our members are from all over the world, (and some maybe from another planet) please speak English in guild chat.
- If English isn't your vernacular or native language, please inform the Officers so they can help you find another guild member that can guide you.
- In case you make a mistake and typed /g instead of /p or /t, please correct your error by following it up with an apology such as "WC" or wrong chat
- Keep topics PG 12, we have young ones on board and we don't want to make anyone uncomfortable
- Never make derogatory remarks about a guildmate/s that didn't make your standard of playing. We must offer constructive criticism, suggestions and tips how to improve their play.

Selling on Guild Chat:
- State item name, level and offered price.
- Price must be lower than the posted amount in the Consignment Store/Auction
- Please do not spam, 2 announcements an hour is enough.

Responsibilities:

Members:
- Must be willing to level up to cap and improve on their play
- Must be open to partying up with guildmates for xp runs, elite maps and Achievement completion
- Must be polite, open to suggestions, and has respect for each guildmate
- Must NEVER beg (you'll be surprised how we offer help, items and the like if you don't beg)
- Must report any and every negative occurrence to the Officers online and Guildmaster.

Recruiters:
- Must grow the Crisis of Faith family
- Recruit for members that are level 21 and above.
- Must do regular temp checks on their recruits and see if they are happy with us.
- Remember that they are candidates for the Officer role, and must be good examples to guild members.

Fatte
04-20-2013, 08:58 PM

Fatte
04-20-2013, 09:01 PM

Fatte
04-22-2013, 06:50 AM

Fatte
04-22-2013, 06:50 AM

Fatte
04-24-2013, 05:18 AM

FabulousMomo
04-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Hi ! I just found this ! btw I'm Prolion ~~

Insanius Rex
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
SHIPWRECKS

Cake:

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla

Meringue Topping:

2 egg whites
1 cup brown sugar

STEPS:

Preheat oven to 375 (Fahrenheit). Cream butter and sugar, add beaten eggs. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture. Stir vanilla. Spread in greased 9" x 9" glass (or Pyrex) baking dish.

Beat egg whites til frothy, adding brown sugar gradually. Spread over cake mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cut into squares while warm.

WARNING!!
The meringue topping turns crispy on top while baking, and WILL CRACK. You DO NOT want it to brown, as that means it is burning, so keep a careful eye on it. Sometimes, the middle of the cake mix does not completely cook. Put the dish in the microwave for 2-3 minutes to finish the baking process if that happens.

Rachyy
05-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Congratulations to all guild members of <Crisis Of Faith> !!! Surprisingly we have made it to the Top 50 Guild List in AL! We are now ranking 14 among all others guilds in the whole AL! This is achievement belongs to all of you! And the officers are proud to say we are all proud of you!!! Continue this good work! FIGHTING!!!!!!

Check out the FB page for more updates!

zeeduck
05-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Hello there! I'm Ciiazhas and I just joined yesterday. I truly appreciate how friendly and welcoming everyone is! I am truly grateful to be invited to, and to be a part of this guild.;*]. Thank you all so much.;*]. And congratulations to the guild making the top 50!! Woohoo!!;*]

zeeduck
05-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Btw that recipe sounds delicious! Total yum;*]

zeeduck
05-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Say, I have noticed something kind of strange;*] The last few times I have had the re-roll elixir I have not gotten a single re-roll, not even for a green item;*]. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

jeocapat
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
I miss all of you guys :(

inkredible
02-26-2014, 06:07 PM
crisis of faith.. what an intense guild title

cutekilllller
03-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Things have been lot changed in one year... I wish I could meet you old guild mates..

jeocapat
04-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Lmao, need to redo guild thread hehe. There's a lot to update!

Ecnivo
09-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Niceeeeeee thread XD

sazib
09-05-2014, 07:54 AM
So cute is now on oxygen !! Nice (y)