PDA

View Full Version : Best Enchantress Gear (30's)

Xanthia
04-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey guys, I was just curious what you all think the best gear is for a Healing Enchantress.

I have been farming for around 25h total time for gear. Could any enchantresses link their gear so I can compare, thanks.

Violentsaint
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
im guessing the new dreamers bone staff and dreamers bone cloth would be best

they both give +7 int each plus mana and health regen

KronicDecay
04-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Have they come out with a bone helmet yet? I cant seem to find one

pyro
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Have they come out with a bone helmet yet? I cant seem to find one

If you're asking about pink/purple helmets, there are none in the game right now for any class. (Hopefully in the next DLC campaign.)

I would also guess the new Dreamers Bone set is best especially for a healer enchantress with the huge regen, but I'm curious if there are other 'best in slot' equipment choices for an AOE enchantress and maybe other variants?

Or, at the least, anyone have any candidates for best 1H weapon/off hand combo?

Royce
05-04-2010, 08:01 AM
I like to combo of the Lightning Wand of Mastery and the Wizards Demonic Eyeball Bracer. It is one less M/s than carrying the Dreamer's Staff, but you get 7 more armor and 2 Int. For pure damage, which probably shouldn't be the priority, the Lightning Bolt Staff of Mastery is the highest I've found.

Dreamer's Bone Cloth is definitely the best armor.

I'm interested to know what helmets people wear though. I use a level 19 Wizard's Elven Helmet just because its okay and offers 1 M/s (at a cost of only 2 armor compared to lvl 30 helms I have), but there has to be better out there.

Azrael
05-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I found the Dreamers Ice blast staff yesterday.

70-80 damage, 2.3 spd, 7 int 3h/s, 2m/s, 1 armor
The damge from the auto attack ice bolts is a short range AoE

Royce
05-04-2010, 10:04 AM

Nice. Are you willing to share where you found it? (I'm guessing toward the end of the Lost Expedition)

nerdherd
05-04-2010, 10:47 AM

70-80 damage, 2.3 spd, 7 int 3h/s, 2m/s, 1 armor
The damge from the auto attack ice bolts is a short range AoE
Ooooo...I must have this! As Royce asked, do you remember which level of LE you found it on?

Yardsalez
08-02-2010, 09:37 AM
I have Dreamer's Ice blast staff and Dreamer's bone cloth