PDA

View Full Version : Organized toon list?

BeardedBear
09-27-2010, 07:01 AM
So when you choose your character, they don't seem to be in any order; not alphabetical, when they were created, or level. I'd love to change this. I would suggest being able to "sort by" or have them sorted already for us, in alphabetical or low to high levels. This is more for the players with quite a few toons, like myself, and fumbling through them can be easily avoided with this implemented.

What do you guys think?

icantgetkills
09-27-2010, 07:12 AM
Agreed :)

/icantgetkillz also bear. How u get ur toon. Names down the bottom

BeardedBear
09-27-2010, 07:21 AM

I have no idea what the means, I'm glad you agree though. :)

toons = your characters (not to be confused with twinks)

KingFu
09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
I suggested being able to sort the order of them a while ago, no one thought it was important enough or important, well few did. I thought it was a good idea.

BeardedBear
09-27-2010, 08:39 AM
I suggested being able to sort the order of them a while ago, no one thought it was important enough or important, well few did. I thought it was a good idea.

All hail the all knowing Mysticaldream!

Ain't no problem with reinforcing an idea you already had, right? :)

Futumsh
09-27-2010, 09:47 AM
It's now sorted by level, and by name for same level characters (as of a minute or so ago).

vulgarstrike
09-27-2010, 09:48 AM
It's now sorted by level, and by name for same level characters (as of a minute or so ago).

lol.
win.
thanks

KingFu
09-27-2010, 09:54 AM
All hail the all knowing Mysticaldream!

Ain't no problem with reinforcing an idea you already had, right? :)

Lol, I wasn't saying it like that, I am very happy someone actually agrees with me on it :) I wouldn't be surprised if someone has thought of the idea before me too lol.

BeardedBear
09-27-2010, 11:19 AM
I'll tell ya what, the devs f**cking rock my socks with making these changes. That's two suggestions I posted and dealt with in 1-2 hours, AND implemented.

Kudos.

FluffNStuff
09-27-2010, 12:07 PM

I believe this question is referring to how we list our character names in every post. This is done by going to setting then set signature. This is a small couple lines block of text that will appear in all your posts. You can also add a small picture.