PDA

View Full Version : 2013-02-14 Content Update (113386)

H2N
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
New weapons and armor available in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Yarrr!
Your pets will now fight with you in PvP combat!
Immunity to being stunned should now always work. For example, a Rogue should no longer be able charge their basic attack and stun an opponent over and over again in PvP.
Daggers with slow proc will no longer proc 100% of the time when using charged attack.
Juggernaut Skill now properly displays the amount of Health added.
The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store.

Madstar
02-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Awesome, thank you so much. Arrr!

Edit: Wait, what? Elixirs from our Allies will use even when logged off, or in Towns? ...

Tilax
02-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Pets PVP.. omg! :D

Len Der
02-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Pet cool.. !!!! :p

Xvanitykingx
02-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Wow, nice update! :D

xcainnblecterx
02-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Sounds like a good update, except free elixs count down no matter what.

Vainkid
02-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Elixir update is an epikphail

Pet pvp is awesome

okahef
02-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Heck yessed pvp pets best update since pvp thanksdss

Yvesatlaur
keep improving AL! wooooohooo!

Cero
how long does the immunenity last?

so if

playerA stuns playerB and now is immune.
then PlayerC tries to Stun playerB after PlayerA's stun wear off.

Does playerC's stun means nothing?

stonerzone
The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store.

Lame guys.

leewon
Pet is not fair. if dont have sufficient gold to buy good pets, then novices will give up to play pvp

IanE
02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Boo to the Ally Elixir countdown.

Blacklavey
Hi why the elixir rules changed? -,- its better before the update..

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Vystirch
Pets! But PvP wise I think you have officially nerfed rouges beyond an acceptable lvl. Now warriors will rule PvP :/

Vainkid
Yay!!! No more perms stun. Time for some bbq rogue

Yvesatlaur
How long wil this update take????.??..??.???

Noobiam
02-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Nice new stuff inside locked crates. Dont like the pets and the elixir not stoping when your offline though.

RandomPlayer
02-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Hate the elixir countdown that's just unfair.

RandomPlayer
02-14-2013, 01:13 PM
or at least not nice.. (sorry for spam)

Bless
02-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Pets! But PvP wise I think you have officially nerfed rouges beyond an acceptable lvl. Now warriors will rule PvP :/ ikr

Abuse
02-14-2013, 01:21 PM

I don't like this change -.-'

stonerzone
02-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Lol.. QQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!11!1!!

Rare
02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Pet is not fair. if dont have sufficient gold to buy good pets, then novices will give up to play pvp

or earn gold to get a good pet.

I mean... why don't they just make us all play naked with L1 weapons?

Syylent
02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Not looking forward to the pvp changes.

I am glad it is still beta... maybe you all need to see what is like without all the stunning going on.

What's the stun immunity timer at? How many seconds?

Pets and pvp on that small map.. can't say I like it.

Ulaar
02-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Boo for Ally elixir change; I understand that you guys are making the change to boost the amount of plat players spend in game (and in turn boost revenue) but this is kind of a quality of life issue instead of a perk/upgrade issue which plat is currently. You would probably increase net revenue quicker by having your advertising partners fix the broke-assed interfaces for free plat offers. I would certainly be more inclined to jump through the various advertising hoops for plat if I knew the offer wouldn't end in pending plat for my account.

razerfingers
02-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Why do you keep nerfing everything? Now my elixirs stacked up are gone because i dont have the time to get on. Lol 10min xp lixir wasted xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Snakespeare
02-14-2013, 01:59 PM
"The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store."

Well, gee... what did we do to tick you off?

Phupham88
02-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Pet in pvp good but pet attack make pvp more lag ...better if pet dont attack

Uzii
02-14-2013, 02:09 PM

So elixir i had..30 min left.. i dont have anymore? This is so lame. And elixers countdown even in town? So no break when u have 1 hour lixer? Nonstop farming? Realy?

GoodSyntax
02-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Pets! But PvP wise I think you have officially nerfed rouges beyond an acceptable lvl. Now warriors will rule PvP :/

Couldn't agree more!

Just ran a few games, and warriors are even more dominant now. I cycled through a handful of my best pets and whether I am getting a 15% damage bonus, 8% crit, or +20 DEX, INT and STR, doesn't really matter. I am having a really tough time taking down well equipped Warriors. Two or three charged Aimed Shots should be more than enough, but alas, it is not...

Odinbr
02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Malison rules with warrior new weapon.5 warriors is unstoppable.haha :highly_amused:

Swede
02-14-2013, 02:41 PM
PvP balance is something we will keep evaluating with metrics, testing and feedback from you guys. If it turns out that Warriors are now too powerful, we'll try to figure out the best action to even the playing field but it's too early to say right now.

Stun immunity lasts 7.5 seconds from when you get stunned (so if you get stunned for 2.5 seconds, it will be five seconds after it's gone, before you can be stunned again). Again, we might adjust that number if it feels too high or low.

Madstar
02-14-2013, 02:44 PM
I tried so many things. Even my whole team against one single Warrior. Nothing we can do, they kill you in no time whatever you are, and even get their HP back all the time. They're unbeatable. Even a team of the biggest professionals VS. 5 newbie Warriors, the newbies will own them. Just giving a hint on how it is now down there!

KOD_Tha_Legend
02-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Why the elixir countdown thing.

Hall of Fame lvl. 4,6,7,8,10

KOD_Tha_Legend
02-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Save your money then this is nobody's fault but your own.

Hall of Fame lvl. 4,6,7,8,10

Fyrce
02-14-2013, 03:17 PM
As others have already stated, I also prefer elixirs the way they were. Sometimes I only have time just to pick up an ally. It's nice to know when I have time to play, that for a bit of that time, I have an/some elixir(s).

It'd be nice if the free elixirs did not count down when one is not in a dungeon.

Thanks!

Serancha
02-14-2013, 03:26 PM
So...I had one paid elixir on, and some free ones from Klass. I was standing in the middle of the outpost and got a message that my elixir had warn off.

Are we to understand that if we spend platinum on an elixir, it will now run out on us when we are in a town or guild hall? If that is true, I think most people will just stop spending that plat. I don't understand this change at all. Why do the free elixirs not run down in town but the ones we spend money on do? Why change this at all, it was fine the way it was.

Vystirch
02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
PvP balance is something we will keep evaluating with metrics, testing and feedback from you guys. If it turns out that Warriors are now too powerful, we'll try to figure out the best action to even the playing field but it's too early to say right now.

Stun immunity lasts 7.5 seconds from when you get stunned (so if you get stunned for 2.5 seconds, it will be five seconds after it's gone, before you can be stunned again). Again, we might adjust that number if it feels too high or low.

Ok here is your summery. It was fin before rouges got nerfed. Now warriors are even more op than before.
Stun immunity needs to be 5 sec.

That is all.....

Robhawk
02-14-2013, 03:30 PM
I dont like pets in pvp!

I ask myself how many times a STS-dev played PVP as a mage? Im no newby, have great gear and experience but as a mage you are often the "idiot"... You need to stun and get the shield up nearly at once otherwise you are dead... The aimed shots of the rogues are a joke! You get killed within a second even with shield on! A situation 1on2+ is NOT managable for a mage... A good warrior can do a 1on3, the best mage can dream of that! You hit warriors 10 times, even with a lot of charged lightnings and fires with stun and what? Yeah they slide through the map and kill you with a SINGLE touch... lol? Also mages are by far the slowest things to move around... you cant get to a runnin warrrior/rogue but THEY will catch everytime they want. lol?

"Stun immunity" is great... so what the hell should a mage do if the ony effective skill doesnt work?

I would like to see the avarge kill/death ratios for the 3 classes in pvp, i bet my *** that mages are by far the worst!

Swede
02-14-2013, 03:32 PM
So...I had one paid elixir on, and some free ones from Klass. I was standing in the middle of the outpost and got a message that my elixir had warn off.

Are we to understand that if we spend platinum on an elixir, it will now run out on us when we are in a town or guild hall? If that is true, I think most people will just stop spending that plat. I don't understand this change at all. Why do the free elixirs not run down in town but the ones we spend money on do? Why change this at all, it was fine the way it was.

No you have it backwards. Free elixirs tick at all times, paid elixirs only tick when you're in a dungeon. If you're seeing a different result, then that's a bug.

Fefferi
02-14-2013, 03:32 PM
- Your pets will now fight with you in PvP combat! - what the f... why??? :(
- The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store. - WHYYY???

this whole update is so... not cool :(

Madstar
02-14-2013, 03:34 PM
I dont like pets in pvp!

I ask myself how many times a STS-dev played PVP as a mage? Im no newby, have great gear and experience but as a mage you are often the "idiot"... You need to stun and get the shield up nearly at once otherwise you are dead... The aimed shots of the rogues are a joke! You get killed within a second even with shield on! A situation 1on2+ is NOT managable for a mage... A good warrior can do a 1on3, the best mage can dream of that! You hit warriors 10 times, even with a lot of charged lightnings and fires with stun and what? Yeah they slide through the map and kill you with a SINGLE touch... lol? Also mages are by far the slowest things to move around... you cant get to a runnin warrrior/rogue but THEY will catch everytime they want. lol?

"Stun immunity" is great... so what the hell should a mage do if the ony effective skill doesnt work?

I would like to see the avarge kill/death ratios for the 3 classes in pvp, i bet my *** that mages are by far the worst!

This, is the post I agree the most with. Developers NEED to consider this post as it is 100% true, I can't believe this post. I'd give you 2000 thanks if I could. Way to go! +1.

uzidredar
02-14-2013, 03:42 PM
This is another frustrating update for sorcerers. :mad::banghead:

Do you guys even try playing as pvp mages before releasing these?

We are even more borked than before, this is an insult to our intelligence. Warriors are untouchable, we die in 1 shot, we are slow. Enough is enough man, give us a damn bone.
Bah, I used to spend good cash on your games (AL and DL) which are the only thing worth my time on Android but you killed my love for the games.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Katanaspanther
02-14-2013, 03:43 PM
The pet thing I say is only agreable to thoughs that can bey the pets as I was playing my mage with noob pet since before this update I got the best gear I cold for 40k all I had for lvvl 12 I go vs lvl 10s nowing I had best gear and now I had small help from my lvl 1 pet I was murderd by warrior with a great pet and noob mages with high end pets so the pet is not fair to thoughs that don't have a lot of money as for the elixers you messed up my game 1 hour multi elixers all gone becouse ur update and I am not one that can play all day to use up elixers I play as I can now my free elixers go to wast and if that's all I'm getting from klass and sazbot you just ruined the Alies for me they are now useless I say pets need its own PVP so people can choose to PVP with pets or withought and elixers should have never bean changed

Serancha
02-14-2013, 03:53 PM
No you have it backwards. Free elixirs tick at all times, paid elixirs only tick when you're in a dungeon. If you're seeing a different result, then that's a bug.

OK, then I'm bugged for sure. Thanks.

Cero
02-14-2013, 03:57 PM

ok thats nice to know the immune timer.

still Flapjack Army rules:P

mafiainc42
02-14-2013, 03:58 PM
I dont like pets in pvp!

perfect!!!!

mafiainc42
02-14-2013, 03:59 PM

u ever pvp ??

Energizeric
02-14-2013, 04:00 PM
- The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store. - WHYYY???

Because folks like me who used to buy elixirs stopped buying them as the ones from Klaas and Shazbot could just be saved for when you want to do some farming. I think they would prefer that we buy elixirs once in a while.

Mastermarvel
02-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes! My beard shows up with this new pirate gear! :)

Spicy1
02-14-2013, 04:22 PM

Instead of stun immunity add diminishing returns to stun. Example: first stun 2.5sec, second stun 1.6sec, third stun 0.7sec and finally last stun no stun (3sec or so immunity).

bronislav84
02-14-2013, 04:50 PM
I just got a combo for one of my characters. A one hour combo. No time to play and it will be gone. The most rare elixir and it's wasted.

You can never know what you're gonna get when you log on, so saying collect when you're ready to play doesn't help because it may be pots or or may be the incredibly rare one hour combo. So you log on when you're ready to play and get pots, so you were expecting to grind on the free elixir and can't. It wastes people's time if they wanted to play on the elixir.

Also saying pick up when you want to play is not a fix because there is a time when it will be too late to pick up.

I'm going to continue to vote with my wallet. No plat spent for elixirs until the free ones are returned to how they were or until the xp needed for caps becomes too much for me. Sorry, but I don't like this change and will not support it. I actually wanted to buy the 7 day elixir on the 2x xp weekend and just continue to use it afterward, but not anymore. I will continue to spend my plat on only permanent things. I support you guys, but I cannot support this change.

I understand the need for plat revenue, but people don't have time to play all the time. This change is not a good one. Please revert it.

Snakespeare
02-14-2013, 04:51 PM
This morning I got the 1 hr combo from Klaas. I looked forward to when I could use it later. Now it's gone. What?!

Well, you guys nerfed the gift from the Elf Queen in PL, and now you've nerfed the gift from the allies in AL.

I hope you don't expect any support on this decision. It's never cool to nerf a gift.

Uzii
02-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Did u even consider ppl dont have time to play all day? They just pick up ally save for later when thers time to play.

What abot ppl have multiple toons picking up ally at same time. More time to play later but now that given lixer will be gone...

And picking up later (when u have time to play) will not help bc if u dont pick in few hours u get nothing no pots no lixer no coin.

octavos
02-14-2013, 05:43 PM
This morning I got the 1 hr combo from Klaas. I looked forward to when I could use it later. Now it's gone. What?!

Well, you guys nerfed the gift from the Elf Queen in PL, and now you've nerfed the gift from the allies in AL.

I hope you don't expect any support on this decision. It's never cool to nerf a gift.

Agreed. Sorry devs..but I agree....I know your not a charity, but nerfing the allies isnt cool...

Uzii
02-14-2013, 05:54 PM
And on valentines day when u should show ur love by giving something not to take... -.-

Slashiroth
02-14-2013, 05:54 PM
What you could do is make elixers into a drinkable substance that people can drink so the.timer starts going down when they drink it that way they have. A chance to use it when they can

McBain
02-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Booooo on the elixir timers. And no advance notice? I had some ally elixirs saved that I was looking forward to using later. A little heads up that these were going away would have been nice.

Samhayne
02-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, we hear you. We know that the change to the Allies wouldn't be the most popular. The intent with the Allies was to have the chance at something special for the start of your playsession, not to save up something to use for later.

Ultimately, users will vote with their feet and what they do in game. If the team observes a significant shift with overall player activities then further changes may be considered.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

NotYoCookiez
02-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Yeah I don't see the problem with the ally... You can claim it whenever you want! So just get it when you are ready to play...

Rekklees
02-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Good update :).

It seems to be good that now pet fight in pvp.

Uzii
02-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah I don't see the problem with the ally... You can claim it whenever you want! So just get it when you are ready to play...

u cant

QUOTE=Uzii;969455]
And picking up later (when u have time to play) will not help bc if u dont pick in few hours u get nothing no pots no lixer no coin.[/QUOTE]

octavos
02-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey guys, we hear you. We know that the change to the Allies wouldn't be the most popular. The intent with the Allies was to have the chance at something special for the start of your playsession, not to save up something to use for later.

Ultimately, users will vote with their feet and what they do in game. If the team observes a significant shift with overall player activities then further changes may be considered.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Maybe I haven't seen the logic..and it hasn't sinked in.. Because of a play style I was used to. Thx for letting us keep allies tho with the elixers..that is still one of the best aspects of AL.It would be utter insanity..if they left. maybe adding more to allies would be sweet :)

Casualties
Pet Pvp is nice.
But maybe you can make two Pvp arena, one for with pets and one without

NotYoCookiez
u cant

QUOTE=Uzii;969455]
And picking up later (when u have time to play) will not help bc if u dont pick in few hours u get nothing no pots no lixer no coin.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen my daily reward go away in a long time. Some times I would miss a night and wake up with the reward still there.

Uzii
02-14-2013, 06:40 PM
I haven't seen my daily reward go away in a long time. Some times I would miss a night and wake up with the reward still there.[/QUOTE]

Yes but u get nothing i didnt collect for few hours when i collect true it said i got chest but got nothing and i didnt tap window or anything.. no pots no lix no coin nothing

waiting for nothing when u have time to play...

Mastermarvel
02-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Can someone post the new weapons names, I can't find them in the auction.

SuRfY
02-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Too many running at the same time. LOL.

I think the elixir part is to prevent not that much players from getting 4x exp during the 2x exp event coming soon. Hehe..

octavos
02-14-2013, 07:27 PM
How about limited amount of the elixir active at 1 time given to is by the allies...3 max obtainable and usable (insted of the count down) So it doesn't seem that were collecting in elixir. Most collect the allies to play at a later time.

Snakespeare
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Sam, the respect is mutual...

The thing is, reward collection happens in cycles. I have three characters. First thing I do is get their rewards, then I play them in turn. Well, that should be easy to change, right? Just get each reward before playing the toon. However, that throws off my clock since the rewards have different durations. If I do that, I won't be able to play as much because I actually have specific time windows that I can play in and this is going to mess up my sequence.

Atashi Dubz
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Pet in PvP???
Over powered warrior would become super over powered,.

Free elixir in klaas shud stack, instead of that timer still counting down when u logout..

Crabmeat
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Oh my, can't wait for Pet KSes.

Valsacar
02-14-2013, 08:37 PM

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

While I understand the reasoning for why you changed it (I once for a fairly successful MMO company as a developer) let me bring up a subject you might not have thought about with the change. Game theory and psychology come into play pretty big with these free elixirs (if it was intended or not). While you still have the aspect of a sample, enticing people to spend money to keep the bonus, you also have the fact that the push notification on my phone makes me want to login to get it right away. Knowing this change, that effect is not longer relavent. Here's the thought process:

1. See notification
2. Hmm... don't have time to play
3. Hmm... if I don't grab it now the next 8 hours will take longer
4. Ok, I'll just login and grab it
5. Well.. as long as I'm in, let me do a quick jarl run or two
6. Forget that I didn't really have that much time to play

What that does is have more people online longer, which is good for an MMO. It also gets me playing more than I would have intended, which increases the chances of me continuing to play. The longer you have me as a player, the more likely I am to become (or stay) a customer.

Here's the thought process after the change:

1. See notification
2. Don't have time to play, waste if I get it now
3. Don't login

From here you have two choices, maybe I decide to login later when I have time, maybe I don't. The longer I go without logging in, the better the chances of me never logging in again. That's exactly why I stopped playing PL, there wasn't anything really bringing me back on a regular basis and it just faded away from my daily schedule.

My suggestion, don't let them tick while offline. Let them tick while online, regardless of location. The real ones will still be better, but it still brings us back to the original scenario where it's better to login than it is to not login. I get online, grab my gift, maybe do a run or two, logout. When I come back I have time left, but if I hang around town I'll lose it.

On that same line of thinking, you can add more push notifications. I know this isn't really a push, it's built into the app (I'm traveling currently so don't have data connected, but still get the notifications). You could add real pushes (give a config option to players, some have crappy data plans) for other events. Some ideas are my item in CS sold, or maybe I could put a marker on I want X item in CS at Y cost. No auto-buy, but a notification when it happens. All along the same line of thought, more reasons to make me think about playing.

--------------
BREAK SUBJECT
--------------

On the stun, instead of 100% immunity make it staged. Either, as someone has mentioned reducing the time, or a %chance of "blocking" the stun.

Each time I get stunned a cron is set on me for 5-7 seconds (in my game we called it a timed state). Each one is worth either say 1.2sec reduction or 20% chance of blocking. Each time stunned would be a new cron, so each would expire at a different time. This way it's not a total nerf to those that rely on stun to be effective, but would bring them into a better balance.

McBain
02-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm not sure why "saving" elixirs is an issue, but I think the fact that the ally elixirs don't stack is already enough to deal with it, because no matter how many elixirs you collect, you're only getting credit for one of each of the types you have.

The biggest problem with the change as I see it is that the elixir times are relatively short: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes if you're lucky. I think if you're gonna make a change like this where the timer runs whether you're online or not, you should change the ally elixirs to be a longer length, like 12 or 24 hours. At least for Shazbot, since his chest can only be collected once per day.

SuRfY
02-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Most probably nobody uses plat to buy elixirs nowadays.

Jcyee
02-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Hopefully pets in PvP will solve these class balance issues.

As for the elixirs update, I'm not a fan. What's wrong with the way they were before? If you're going to have them run continuously, at least make the length of the elixirs longer like PL. Like for Shazbot, his elixirs can be extended to 12 hours and Klaas elixirs to 24 hours because 15 and 30 minutes isn't a long time really. Especially if we just log in to get our Shazbot and Klaas elixirs.

Heiki
02-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Maybe because they're not good enough ? Why try to level the playing field by bringing ally gifts down rather than plat elixirs up?

The only one I really ever contemplated buying is the 7 days exp one. Damage/speed/defense elixirs are not critical to your gameplay experience et luck elixirs are better gotten from the allies ... hint, hint ?

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Guys, I suspect most of you who are complaining do not regularly (or ever) buy elixirs for plat. You probably do as I do.... I don't spend that much time doing PvE, so I save up a few elixirs in a row from Klaas and Shazbot and then when I have a luck elixir plus a couple of others (damage, speed, armor, etc.) I then farm for a while to get some chests. Then until the next time I spend most of my time in PvP or merching.

The thing is, before they added Klaas I used to actually buy elixirs for plat. They are only 2 plat each, so I would spend my plat mostly on luck elixirs. Since they added Klaas I rarely have purchased one because I just don't need to. The free ones were sufficient to last all the time I spend in PvE. And I suspect many other players did the same thing. The point is that I'm sure plat elixir sales are way down since they added Klaas.

Darko
02-15-2013, 03:28 AM
I. Don't know what warriors you guys are playing against but warriors I know are getting killed rapidly. ..I have 919 armor and got killed in three hits ..I used sucks and koko had about 1100 armor hit a mob died instantly. .. that wasn't the case before pets... warriors could actually so their job and taje on fire power and protect rouges and mages. ... rouge with ribbit had ridiculous crit killed me in one shot...unfair for mages though as Colton is best int.... pet. ... a lot of the hardcore players that been with sts since pl will be leaving id this isn't fixed. A warrior should win 1 vs 1 everytime... sorry but they are buffed big and bad....rouges make up for it with speed and high dps... the msba regeberation is ridiculously high though. ..mages have best stun out there and a great mage will beat warrior any time... the man problems with pets is stacking arcanes..I tested it and we did three ribbit arcabes my crit was over 75% that is insane . And everybody is running around with Malisin... can hit multuple targets.. get multiple kills and that player never even touched you

Katanaspanther
02-15-2013, 03:42 AM
I. Don't know what warriors you guys are playing against but warriors I know are getting killed rapidly. ..I have 919 armor and got killed in three hits ..I used sucks and koko had about 1100 armor hit a mob died instantly. .. that wasn't the case before pets... warriors could actually so their job and taje on fire power and protect rouges and mages. ... rouge with ribbit had ridiculous crit killed me in one shot...unfair for mages though as Colton is best int.... pet. ... a lot of the hardcore players that been with sts since pl will be leaving id this isn't fixed. A warrior should win 1 vs 1 everytime... sorry but they are buffed big and bad....rouges make up for it with speed and high dps... the msba regeberation is ridiculously high though. ..mages have best stun out there and a great mage will beat warrior any time... the man problems with pets is stacking arcanes..I tested it and we did three ribbit arcabes my crit was over 75% that is insane . And everybody is running around with Malisin... can hit multuple targets.. get multiple kills and that player never even touched you

I have 2 PVP lvl 12 acounts best armour and wepon I can get

Katanaspanther
02-15-2013, 03:49 AM
I dominated on both since it was gear people neaded but now with pets its wya unbalanced a warrior can sit there be hit several times and heal manny times since his pet can give him more hp my rogue is now dieing constantly bey manny with strong pets since I bought gear and canot bey pets the pets has made my best gear into a laughing stock for my mage and rogue ( used to be 30+ kills a game) now can't even get 20 kills I'm lucky if I get 5 I will not PVP any more unless they 1) take pets away 2) balance the pet to the class or 3) Just add a pvp with pet or pvp withought (my fave option) since some may wana pvp with pets others may not and a game can get higher rateings and more costomares with more options and costomization so bring 3 in and it will bring in people who wana pvp with pets and thoughs who wana PvP withough win win for both sides as of rightnow its unfair I can say waisted 200k for best rogue and mage gear to now be murdered by pets as for elixers change back I have 4 toons and I colected all same time and ran when I could now its a waist to try and colect them and I'm waisting my time that I need for otherthiings elixers and pets (withought option to pvp withought pets) this update is not one for possitive I say its the worst done by STS on this game yet

Serbikus
02-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Mages aren't doing this bad at all ! I've even seen a couple of Gladiators ))

Serbikus
02-15-2013, 05:00 AM
I'm sorry , but for once I'm happy with the PvP : I'm happy that the rogues got nerfed cause before the update I couldn't believe that rouges could 2 hit kill me , now it's the other way ))) warriors are dominators of PvP now, Rogues your time has gone ))
As to why I think so is rogues were op before and with a pet they would be even more op, and there are just soo much people playing PvP rogues than warriors . Time to change to warriors don't you think ? Well don't

AtariX
02-15-2013, 06:05 AM
Warriors have been over before the update. I myself hae one and when 2 warriors get together and do the healing shield, they get down every char in no time since they can jump through maps. Don't know why everyone is complaining about rogues 2 shotting everyone, since they're one shots and compared to mages and warriors don't have any sort of invincibility. Still, pvp is in beta and isn't really ready in my opinion.

What I really don't like is the elixir thingie. Sure, since Klaas elixirs aren't as purchased as they were, but because of that Hammerjaw and locked crates were implemented. I thought of a solution for it, which could suit both sides:

It's simple, at the moment, when you get a chest from Klaas and it's and elixir, you get the effect. My solution is that Klaas would give you a Flask or some box with the Elixir that holds the effect. This way, you can pop it up whenever you want. Those flasks/boxes wouldn't be tradeable of course. :)

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 06:08 AM
A warrior should win 1 vs 1 everytime... sorry but they are buffed big and bad...

That is the problem. They do.

Paozufeh
02-15-2013, 06:46 AM
Excellent update but count down while I'm logged off is not cool keep up good work guys!! please change count down timer to at least logged off, it doesn't count down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

n19one
02-15-2013, 06:46 AM
I dont like pets in pvp!

I ask myself how many times a STS-dev played PVP as a mage? This is something that i always wondering lately.. I like sorcerer class, but i think sts-dev never actually really pay attention to this class.. We ar so weak n more weak in pvp, even with the bestest equip and pets. Plus our only effective skill now doesnt work?? Awesome

iamamen
02-15-2013, 06:59 AM
tank got double hp and plus pet, same damage with rogue
mage got colton and shield
and rogue onlt got horton and WITHOUT STUN!

how can we defeat them by 1by1?
rogue is playing high damage for 1by1, but we cant win 1by1?!

i use best hp armor for rogue, tank can still K.O me by only 1windmill and 1sec.
and mage can use fireball to stun us and light after. then shield.
how can i use these few hp to defeat a same high dps class without stun?

whole update is defeat rogue, it is a kind of fair-.-?

pet out, stun back!

Limsi
02-15-2013, 07:05 AM
Dark Watch Sword's crit buff dishing out 3k damage when using windmill should be nerfed. Plus, give us rogues a skill with stun. Funny how our only stun now is the charged normal with no ranged version at all. I guess since the stunlock from charging normal is nerfed, this may be possible. Thanks;)

nikolai131
02-15-2013, 07:26 AM
Everything is good... just not happy about the elixirs :livid:

kamal
02-15-2013, 07:58 AM
today morning i install 2 game for 5 free platinum (slot galaxy & blood brother). where is my free platinum!! please check my acc arcane legend charector name AZFASHAFIZ..

Madstar
02-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Just need to put a new tip ''Sorcerers are now useless in PvP'' and we're set. :/

Extreme
02-15-2013, 08:36 AM
\\||// [()] [()] ']['

just comment
02-15-2013, 08:52 AM
hate elixir update so much, sounds like getting greedy ..
and how about if i get 15 min reroll elixir but i'm not in party yet ?
if i shout for party at guild, after party establish my elixir left 2 min or even no more -..-

Rare
02-15-2013, 08:58 AM

Actually... its you that sounds greedy. If you want it to pause.. buy it.

DmitryP
02-15-2013, 09:28 AM
and how about if i get 15 min reroll elixir but i'm not in party yet ?
if i shout for party at guild, after party establish my elixir left 2 min or even no more -..-
There is a simple solution for that - don't waste time establishing a party. I never bother with that, just go to whatever area I like and do a raid with whatever random people happen to be there. In popular raids (Jarl, Bael, Mardrom) it takes a few seconds to get a team of 4 players ready to go.

stallion
02-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Please change back about elixir and decrase price for pet food,so hard to find gold in this game

Sent from my Optimus 2X

Snakespeare
02-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Actually... its you that sounds greedy. If you want it to pause.. buy it.

It's not necessary to defend this. The devs can speak for themselves. They nerfed a gift and now we have to vote with our feet. I do not want to vote with my feet. I wanted to get to L20 before the next release. But the only way to get our opinion heard, now, is to vote with our feet. Sam as mych as said this change will not get turned back unless it affects their bottom line. So please don't characterize us for simply not liking a nerf.

octavos
02-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Please change back about elixir and decrase price for pet food,so hard to find gold in this game

Sent from my Optimus 2X

As G points out...I would rather have elixers expire then having 10x harder enemies in new cap because of the oversight. There can be something worse if it stays with "Collecting Elix" I love PvE way to much..more then PL. Because I can actually survive at end game. SO to make a long story short, id rather have a balanced game then dying many times, to level in non-elite maps.

Hey folks, we're correcting an oversight in the original design. The intent with Klaas and Shazbot was never that you would save up elixirs, it was that you would come in to collect when you were ready to play.

Rare
02-15-2013, 10:48 AM
It's not necessary to defend this. The devs can speak for themselves. They nerfed a gift and now we have to vote with our feet. I do not want to vote with my feet. I wanted to get to L20 before the next release. But the only way to get our opinion heard, now, is to vote with our feet. Sam as mych as said this change will not get turned back unless it affects their bottom line. So please don't characterize us for simply not liking a nerf.

I'm not characterizing anyone. All I'm saying is that it sounds greedy. If you are not, that is good, but it doesn't change the fact. There are still free elixirs from klaas and shazbot.

Not quite sure I get the foot comment.

Welcome back again Snake!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

octavos
02-15-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm not characterizing anyone. All I'm saying is that it sounds greedy. If you are not, that is good, but it doesn't change the fact. The are still free elixirs from klaas and shazbot.

Not quite sure I get the foot comment.

Welcome back again Snake!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/vote+with+feet

"vote with one's feet"
Fig. to express one's dissatisfaction with something by leaving, especially by walking away.

and yes WB Snake, glad to have u back.

Rare
02-15-2013, 10:57 AM
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/vote+with+feet

"vote with one's feet"
Fig. to express one's dissatisfaction with something by leaving, especially by walking away.

and yes WB Snake, glad to have u back.

Interesting... I've never heard that before. I'm sure that I'll be using it a lot now that I have. lol

Thanks Ghost... and Snakespeare

Uzii
02-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Come and collect when u r ready to play. I went saw and .....lost. I got nothing from Shaz and Klaas. It saied i got chest but nothing else just words..empty words. I saied that already many times if u dont collect in few hours u get alarm abt ally u get nothing.
This whole thing Its like to give a gift and then saying "Sorry but u dont use it as u should now ur gift will destroy itself in few min!"
To be happy its free.. oke but its a gift u should be able do with ur gift what u want.
I dont see reason to collect ally anymore now.. If i have time to play and want to farm for example with luck lixer i need to buy. But that was probably the purpose.

mancypher
02-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Pets in pvp= warriors with 4.5k hp, rogue with more than 100% critical with ribbit pet n ability activate, n leaves no real advantage of mages other than healing, stunning n knock down.

Deadprezz
02-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Was wating for pets to be available in PvP! Nice Update! :)

Snakespeare
02-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi Aed & Ghost,

Actually it was something Sam said earlier in the thread. I decided no to do it, though. I just don't want to. I have had major connectivity issues on my iPad which are resolved now. I am way behind on xp. This is a double xp weekend. So no way am I going to vote with my feet.

So instead I sent G a PM. I understand the elixirs were not meant to stack. I don't have any wish to argue with that. But turning on the timer really messes up my system. I want to be able to use my gift at my leisure, as I have been doing all along. I totally understand not wanting them to stack. I just want to convince them to spend the time resolving it with code instead of remming out a few lines.

Wizard_Mike
02-15-2013, 12:24 PM
The changes to ally elixers should be accompanied with a change to the ally timers. Instead of having actual timers, they should be changed into daily quests. That way we can pick them up each day, at any time of the day, when we are ready to play.

As it currently is, I can play tonight, as it's Friday and I'll have some free time. So I can pick up my Shazbot elixer then. no problem. But tomorrow I'll miss out, because I will only have time to play for a bit in the morning, before the 24 hour timer is up. I can always visit shazbot later in the day, but since I won't actually have time to play then, it would be pointless.

If your intent is to have us just use these when we jump on to play, then please remove the hard timers and turn them into daily quests, so picking them up will be flexible around our play times.

Hiosahaf
02-15-2013, 01:00 PM
I tried so many things. Even my whole team against one single Warrior. Nothing we can do, they kill you in no time whatever you are, and even get their HP back all the time. They're unbeatable. Even a team of the biggest professionals VS. 5 newbie Warriors, the newbies will own them. Just giving a hint on how it is now down there!

Nope..that doesn't really happen if the Mage or the rogue is a strong one. This update on the other hand gave a chance to the weaker warriors too to kill some rouges and gain PvE kills! :P

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Guys, I think you miss the point of the free gift elixirs from Klaas and Shazbot. They originally started these gifts in PL a few months back. The idea was supposed to be that it got you to play more by getting you to log in at a certain time every day (If you logged in too late your gift would be expired). The result was suppose to be that players logged in more often and played more hours, thus making the game more successful.

The result was not supposed to be that you logged in to get your free gift, then logged out, and still played the same amount of time but now had free elixirs (instead of having to buy them for plat). That does nothing to help STS. By making the elixirs start running as soon as you get them, they get back to the original intent of these free elixirs.

octavos
02-15-2013, 01:04 PM
If your intent is to have us just use these when we jump on to play, then please remove the hard timers and turn them into daily quests, so picking them up will be flexible around our play times.

That would be a nice solution (but limites us to once a day..id rather have a few throughout the day)...and there is a bug..like stated above..that if u dont collect in a few hours when the elix is ready to pickup...U GET NOTHING.."insert willy wanka pic here"

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 01:06 PM

Nope, their intent was to get you to play more hours than you would have otherwise played. By offering these free gifts multiple times per day, they are hoping you will log in multiple times per day and play for the 15-minutes or 30-minutes of your elixirs.

Wizard_Mike
02-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Nope, their intent was to get you to play more hours than you would have otherwise played. *By offering these free gifts multiple times per day, they are hoping you will log in multiple times per day and play for the 15-minutes or 30-minutes of your elixirs.

No, they very clearly stated the intent is "pick them up when you're ready to play".

The intent with the Allies was to have the chance at something special for the start of your playsession, not to save up something to use for later.

Hey folks, we're correcting an oversight in the original design. The intent with Klaas and Shazbot was never that you would save up elixirs, it was that you would come in to collect when you were ready to play.

"Collect when you were ready to play" is pretty straightforward.

What you are describing is definitely the intent behind hard timer mechanics in mobile games, but the devs have clearly stated that their intent is for you to just get these when you are ready to play, not each time the timer goes off.

wvhills
02-15-2013, 01:57 PM
i'm surprised some of these comments are still up here.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 02:15 PM
What you are describing is definitely the intent behind hard timer mechanics in mobile games, but the devs have clearly stated that their intent is for you to just get these when you are ready to play, not each time the timer goes off.

If that were the case, then they would never expire. But you will notice that if you wait too long then they expire. It happened to me yesterday with Klaas. They are hoping "when you are ready to play" will happen more often if they give you free elixirs. That is their intent. Otherwise they would just sell the plat version. They were very clear about this when they first introduced the free daily gifts in PL. They were hoping people would play more often.

McBain
02-15-2013, 03:06 PM
The elixirs didn't stack, so why would it be a big deal if you collected them?

Really, though, my biggest issue is that we should have been given a heads up that this change was coming. Even something vague like "anyone currently with elixirs should probably use them sooner rather than later." It's pretty lame that this came out of nowhere.

Vilified
02-15-2013, 03:29 PM
You need to quit listening to feedback on pvp and look into it yourself these people don't know what they're talking about and I've only seen it become less balanced since I started playing. My Mage is now completely helpless against warriors thanks to your stun immunity, everything was just fine 2 weeks ago now i have to choose between being owned all day or hopping games until I find one without warriors.

bronislav84
02-15-2013, 03:45 PM

Respectfully yours,
SamhayneI'm sorry, this doesn't work if we get nothing after a while. Example: I can play next week. I wait until then. My gift time expired today so I get nothing when I DO have time to play. At least remove the time limit for how late you can claim the gift?

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm sorry, this doesn't work if we get nothing after a while. Example: I can play next week. I wait until then. My gift time expired today so I get nothing when I DO have time to play. At least remove the time limit for how late you can claim the gift?

I think you guys are just not understanding their goals here. These gifts are meant to get you to play more often. If you only play once per week, then it's not working for you so they're not going to give you a free elixir -- you can buy one for plat instead. If you play every day then your reward for doing so is that you get an elixir from shazbot. If play many hours per day in more than one interval, then you can get an additional 2-3 free elixirs from klaas. That is how it works. It's not a "gift" but a "reward" for playing a lot. The more players there are playing a lot, the more successful the game is and the more money STS makes.

Wizard_Mike
02-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I think you guys are just not understanding their goals here. These gifts are meant to get you to play more often. If you only play once per week, then it's not working for you so they're not going to give you a free elixir -- you can buy one for plat instead. If you play every day then your reward for doing so is that you get an elixir from shazbot. If play many hours per day in more than one interval, then you can get an additional 2-3 free elixirs from klaas. That is how it works. It's not a "gift" but a "reward" for playing a lot. The more players there are playing a lot, the more successful the game is and the more money STS makes.

But don't you see? It's going to do the exact opposite for a lot of players.

On days I don't really have time to play, I would still log in to hit up the allies. Once I was in, I might do a couple of jarl or hauntlet runs, check the CS, say hi to someone in game, etc. The allies were the reason I logged in on a day I otherwise wouldn't have. So that's working exactly as you say it was meant to be.

But now, with the ally elixirs ticking down at all times, I have no motivation to log in on those days, and therefore will never have those moments of impulsivity where I think "Eh, I'm already in game, might as well do a few runs real quick". I know I'm not the only one who's habits will change like that, either. So yeah, for a lot of players, this will likely kill off the incentive to log in during their non-dedicated gaming time.

I'm not saying it should go back to exactly the way it was before. I'll be the first to admit it was pretty ridiculous. My mage and rogue were pretty stocked up on elixirs as I simply haven't had the time to play them for quite sometime now, but I was still visiting their allies each day. But the change to the elixers in this update isn't the answer. They could have gone with much better options. Like limiting each character to one elixir per ally, that way, if you still have an elixir from klaas when he gives you a new one, then the new one overwrites the old one. So basically you can only ev have two free elixirs at any given time, one from klaas and one from shazbot. Or they could have simply coded it to where if you already have an ally elixir when you visit the ally, and the chest he gives you contains an elixir, you just get 5 potions instead.

Anyways, back to the original point: If they want to keep the free elixirs ticking down like they are now, then they should really consider changing the allies from timers to daily "quests".

Wizard_Mike
02-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Oh, and I just had a thought. If I spend the 2 or 5 plat to speed up the chest and I get an elixir, will that elixir behave in the same fashion? Because that will really kill off any incentive to spend plat on the "speed up" feature.

Snakespeare
02-15-2013, 06:12 PM
I agree with Mike. As it was I was incentivized to play more. As it stands now I know it will be there whenever I choose to play, so I'm no longer being incentivized to play more. Again, in the old system when my iPad would ding and the note would say I have an ally waiting, I would immediately go check it out, and maybe play. Now when it dings I say, that's nice, I'll check it when I go in-game.

bronislav84
02-15-2013, 06:12 PM
I think you guys are just not understanding their goals here. These gifts are meant to get you to play more often. If you only play once per week, then it's not working for you so they're not going to give you a free elixir -- you can buy one for plat instead. If you play every day then your reward for doing so is that you get an elixir from shazbot. If play many hours per day in more than one interval, then you can get an additional 2-3 free elixirs from klaas. That is how it works. It's not a "gift" but a "reward" for playing a lot. The more players there are playing a lot, the more successful the game is and the more money STS makes.Meanwhile, I don't log in at all and have no impulse to buy anything or do anything. Opposite effect.

Ryaz
02-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Okay.... Cool

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 08:35 PM
But don't you see? It's going to do the exact opposite for a lot of players.

On days I don't really have time to play, I would still log in to hit up the allies. Once I was in, I might do a couple of jarl or hauntlet runs, check the CS, say hi to someone in game, etc. The allies were the reason I logged in on a day I otherwise wouldn't have. So that's working exactly as you say it was meant to be.

But now, with the ally elixirs ticking down at all times, I have no motivation to log in on those days, and therefore will never have those moments of impulsivity where I think "Eh, I'm already in game, might as well do a few runs real quick". I know I'm not the only one who's habits will change like that, either. So yeah, for a lot of players, this will likely kill off the incentive to log in during their non-dedicated gaming time.

I'm not saying it should go back to exactly the way it was before. I'll be the first to admit it was pretty ridiculous. My mage and rogue were pretty stocked up on elixirs as I simply haven't had the time to play them for quite sometime now, but I was still visiting their allies each day. But the change to the elixers in this update isn't the answer. They could have gone with much better options. Like limiting each character to one elixir per ally, that way, if you still have an elixir from klaas when he gives you a new one, then the new one overwrites the old one. So basically you can only ev have two free elixirs at any given time, one from klaas and one from shazbot. Or they could have simply coded it to where if you already have an ally elixir when you visit the ally, and the chest he gives you contains an elixir, you just get 5 potions instead.

Anyways, back to the original point: If they want to keep the free elixirs ticking down like they are now, then they should really consider changing the allies from timers to daily "quests".

I agree with some of what you say.

My guess is that they changed it because folks that usually buy elixirs were no longer buying them, including myself. I have a strong feeling that most of the complaints are coming from people who never (or rarely) buy plat elixirs anyway, so of course they are going to complain when the only elixirs they ever use get taken away.

But the idea of a daily quest does not really cause people to log in more often than they normally would. Instead they will just log in at the usual times they normally would but instead of buying an elixir they will go do the quest to get their free one.

STS wants to give you the opportunity to get a free elixir when it is NOT convenient for you. The same way that many restaurants have the "early bird" special at 5pm.... Why can't I get that special at 8pm when I want to eat dinner? Understand my point? The goal is to push you to play at times when you otherwise would not. Letting you get the elixir whenever you want does not help that goal. In fact, it probably just ruins their sales of plat elixirs.

There is no really perfect solution to this issue. Giving away free elixirs is certainly going to hurt sales of elixirs to a certain extent. I think their hope is that it will cause enough people to play more often so that it's worth that loss of plat elixir sales. More people playing results in a more popular game which will draw new players, and some of those new players will purchase plat. They are looking at their bottom line here, and I'm guessing the previous system was hurting business.

Dragonrider023
02-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Pvp will be chaos now. Don't make elixir no timing cuz its not 24hr but 1 hr or less

McBain
02-16-2013, 01:52 AM
Doing the elixir timer thing might make business sense, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna whine about it. :p I'm not sure it even makes business sense though. They could have made other changes to the elixirs, such as making them less powerful (+25% xp and +10% damage/luck/etc, or something like that), but taking something away from your customers is not usually the best business move.

For me personally, I pretty much have no incentive to log in for the chests now, since whatever I get is just gonna go away while I'm offline, and I already have like at least 2-3 each of all the eggs Klaas gives away. I actually thought it was good the way it was before. You could collect elixirs, but they didn't stack, so it didn't matter much. The most you could ever play with free elixirs at any one time was 60 minutes, and that was only if you got lucky and Klaas gave you the combo for one of your chests. I don't know about anyone else, but I was still buying plat elixirs. Now I'm less inclined to, because I feel slighted. I would have felt a lot better about this if STS had even just made the announcement ahead of time to let people know they were going to "correct" this so-called "oversight."

inkredible
02-16-2013, 02:54 AM
I wouldnt whine so much about elixir.. if anything you SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL that youre still getting some elixir for FREE
its better than them taking out shazbot and klaas, then have u fully paid to have elixirs

Anywyas i like the doubled xp update today.. its just kind of unfair in a way some people had to work for it for days to get to 21..
while well.. i made a new toon this afteroon.. got to lvl 20 in maybe 3-4 hours LOL , while took meeee days for my main acc, not complainin
but it would be nice if..

we have ONE DAY doubled XP when NEW LEVEL CAP COMES.. .. like FIRST DAY of new level cap ..for one day doubled XP.. then if theres another new level cap coming.. another "DOUBLED XP" before that cap ends.

jb57542
02-16-2013, 07:03 PM

I wonder if warriors kept complaining how other classes could stun them and kill them which inspired this change. I guess any class that had a chance to kill a warrior was out of balance because the stun immunity has allowed warriors to own all classes now... I play primarly a mage and am on leaderboards for flag captures. It's almost impossible for a mage to score a flag now with a warrior in pursuit. They can now close the distance and windmill us to death with us having no chance to stun and get away. Not to mention it use to take a skilled mage to 1vs1 a warrior now warriors with second class armors and pets can own because I hit them with everything I have and they smile and keep on coming. This change allows warriors to get over initial stun if they don't use juggernaught and have 7.5 sec to skyward smash stunning me and windmill me to death. Mage shield is a joke when this happens and offers the warrior a chance to hit me with regular attack maybe one or two more times before I'm done for. These most recent changes were not well thought out or tested. Please make sure u guys actually do some in game testing before applying patches like this pitching two classes against each other to see if there really is a balance instead of testing in production and looking at the data later to see if u messed up. I would rather wait a few more days for a well thought out and tested releases instead of fighting through it right before lvl cap to keep on leaderboards.

Blacklavey
02-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Yeaaahh i agree with u..
Wish, It will be fix soon :(

I think the socerer in pvp its too weak than rogue and warior :@ its not fair..

A rogue can killed my socerer just one hit kill.. My socerer perfomance is 24.59% dodge.. And 1456 HP.. And 416 armor..
So, it cant be kill just one hit, right?
:((

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

AtariX
02-17-2013, 03:04 PM
I wouldnt whine so much about elixir.. if anything you SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL that youre still getting some elixir for FREE
its better than them taking out shazbot and klaas, then have u fully paid to have elixirs

Anywyas i like the doubled xp update today.. its just kind of unfair in a way some people had to work for it for days to get to 21..
while well.. i made a new toon this afteroon.. got to lvl 20 in maybe 3-4 hours LOL , while took meeee days for my main acc, not complainin
but it would be nice if..

we have ONE DAY doubled XP when NEW LEVEL CAP COMES.. .. like FIRST DAY of new level cap ..for one day doubled XP.. then if theres another new level cap coming.. another "DOUBLED XP" before that cap ends.

The thing is, I am gratefull to get free elixirs, but on the other hand, I am not getting them at all. You see, I wanted to pick up some elixirs on my alts and exp them, since it's the 2x XP weekend, and got the same thing on all 3 alts - I picked them up, but nothing happened, the message popped up, that they gave me the chest, but actually gave me nothing (I read in some other topic, that this is probably a thing taken form PL - If you don't pick it up at the right time, there will be no gift at all). So if I pick a gift later, than I am supposed to, I get nothing, which is not giving me anything for free, but actually forcing me to buy elixirs from the shop. Which on the other hand was a really good idea for STS bussiness.

Fabrego
02-19-2013, 05:48 AM
Ok. Elixir thing is REALLY disappointing. Don't have ALL day to play AL. Aswell those who are raging that mages are underpowered, ill tell you one thing. This game is young first. Second is that Mage is a SUPPORT. If you die alone - ou are not team player, so it means - you are NOT good and don't understand that Mage is a support. Warrior? In ALL MMO tanks have and dmg survivibility. Mages are always supporting their team. Why do you think they have best stun? Yes support the team by stunning opposit team while your team is killing em. You may get a kill with lightning. I really don't get it if you are SO PRO and "good" Mage, why you didn't get that YOU are a support. Warriors are here to tank, rogues to do insane dmg, sorcerers are here to support their team. Hope you got my point. Also, need some better connection. In PvP you press a skill, but it works only when YOUR opponent will see it. Pets - good update, I like it. Gives more survivibility and supports you well. Though their dmg should be less. Buffs should stay as they are.

Energizeric
02-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Ok. Elixir thing is REALLY disappointing. Don't have ALL day to play AL. Aswell those who are raging that mages are underpowered, ill tell you one thing. This game is young first. Second is that Mage is a SUPPORT. If you die alone - ou are not team player, so it means - you are NOT good and don't understand that Mage is a support. Warrior? In ALL MMO tanks have and dmg survivibility. Mages are always supporting their team. Why do you think they have best stun? Yes support the team by stunning opposit team while your team is killing em. You may get a kill with lightning. I really don't get it if you are SO PRO and "good" Mage, why you didn't get that YOU are a support. Warriors are here to tank, rogues to do insane dmg, sorcerers are here to support their team. Hope you got my point. Also, need some better connection. In PvP you press a skill, but it works only when YOUR opponent will see it. Pets - good update, I like it. Gives more survivibility and supports you well. Though their dmg should be less. Buffs should stay as they are.

Problem is most teams don't act like a team. Warriors and rogues just run off on their own, and since sorcerer is slower I cannot keep up with them so I end up by myself and then warriors and rogues from the other team chase me. So either make it so that I can compete, or else let me make a party and choose my own CTF team. Because right now all I can do is join random games, and 95% of them are like I just described.

Energizeric
02-19-2013, 02:26 PM
For me personally, I pretty much have no incentive to log in for the chests now, since whatever I get is just gonna go away while I'm offline

STS never wanted you to sign on just to get the elixir but then save it for later when you would normally sign in.

It sounds like you are saying that getting a free elixir is not enough to get you to alter your playing schedule. If that is the case, then what WOULD cause you to alter your playing schedule and play more often? I think that is what STS would want to know.

I actually thought it was good the way it was before. You could collect elixirs, but they didn't stack, so it didn't matter much. The most you could ever play with free elixirs at any one time was 60 minutes

Since AL is a mobile game, most folks don't play for longer than 60 minutes in a day, and if they are using their free elixir during that time, then they are NOT buying one for plat. This results in loss of sales. They want folks to buy elixirs and not just get the free ones.

Snakespeare
02-19-2013, 08:08 PM
This whole thing is backfiring on me. See, I'm a bit Virgo (probably one of my planets) so whenever I see a red number on the icon, I want to clear it. But now if I clear it, I have to play or lose it. It could be free potions or an egg, but I hesitate nonetheless. I think I haven't logged in much lately. I used to collect at work. Now... I dunno, man... it's too messy to leave the number there. Bah! It will be a bit before I can play. Easier to just clear the app off the screen. That looks much cleaner. Don't worry, I will DL it again in a day or two.

Anuvastar
02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
niceeee i wish i had time to playyy bro

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 12:01 AM
This whole thing is backfiring on me. See, I'm a bit Virgo (probably one of my planets) so whenever I see a red number on the icon, I want to clear it. But now if I clear it, I have to play or lose it. It could be free potions or an egg, but I hesitate nonetheless. I think I haven't logged in much lately. I used to collect at work. Now... I dunno, man... it's too messy to leave the number there. Bah! It will be a bit before I can play. Easier to just clear the app off the screen. That looks much cleaner. Don't worry, I will DL it again in a day or two.

A little OCD are we? LOL

Snakespeare
02-20-2013, 08:37 AM
A little OCD are we? LOL

slightly, yeah... but not to worry, I still have a long way to go on my fox and my rhino.

qpwilliamqp
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
milagros

New weapons and armor available in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Yarrr!
Your pets will now fight with you in PvP combat!
Immunity to being stunned should now always work. For example, a Rogue should no longer be able charge their basic attack and stun an opponent over and over again in PvP.
Daggers with slow proc will no longer proc 100% of the time when using charged attack.
Juggernaut Skill now properly displays the amount of Health added.

qpwilliamqp
02-20-2013, 02:13 PM
quiero ganar porfavor