PDA

View Full Version : Lilapple!

Chili
02-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Who is lilapple? I really haven't been pvping in al very long at all. All day I was owned by lilapple, and it drives me nuts. I spent all day respecing, buying different gear etc.. Then going back and checking it all.. Dude I'm frustrated so... Does anyone know who he/she is? And would they be willing to tutor me a bit? Lol

Bless
02-14-2013, 01:56 PM
He's a good friend of mine :) Pvp a lot with him. He's a L16 rogue twink, he's good :P and his main is Applejaqs

I'm Lilbless, If Ur looking for a starter build pm me

Chili
02-14-2013, 02:14 PM
You rock, thx...pmd.

Bless
02-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Hehe :) hope the build helps

D-:
02-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Apple still can't beat a Mage tho xD

Leeniskibac
02-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Since when can't I beat a mage..? Other than Uberstun

D-:
02-14-2013, 03:12 PM
That's who I was talking about D:

hotpimp
02-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Anyone hear about aimednuke? He seriously suckkk lol. I saw -6 kd and i own him and in l7 haha aim suck

D-:
02-14-2013, 06:24 PM
That's you postulate.

Bless
02-14-2013, 07:03 PM
I still haven't pvped über after the update

Spyce
02-14-2013, 07:27 PM
That's you postulate.

Post?
Your serious?

D-:
02-14-2013, 07:33 PM
You're*

And yes.

wowdah
02-14-2013, 07:51 PM
He's a good friend of mine :) Pvp a lot with him. He's a L16 rogue twink, he's good :P and his main is Applejaqs

She* ?

Spyce
02-14-2013, 07:53 PM
You're*

And yes.

I'm sorry for my improper English.

birdmasta
02-14-2013, 08:47 PM
shes*

mafiainc42
02-15-2013, 12:46 AM
aww lil i know this name i think the last time we meet u left a couple green crosses on the ground /derp a derp...

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:12 AM

She* ? yeah I just made myself look stupid but yeah shes* a good pvper

Madstar
02-15-2013, 06:22 AM
You're*

And yes.

Sorcerer*

Though*

Apple still can't beat a Mage tho xD

D-:
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Sorcerer*

Though*

Mage/Sorcerer... Whatever.

"Tho" is Internet slang. Why even correct it? It's like you correcting lol to laugh out loud. You're correcting it but it's not very smart you correct something that everyone says.

Bless
02-15-2013, 01:49 PM
You're*

And yes.

Sorcerer*

Though*

Apple still can't beat a Mage tho xD Capitals in a mid sentence? Pfft!

sorceror*
though*

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:09 PM

"Tho" is Internet slang. Why even correct it? It's like you correcting lol to laugh out loud. You're correcting it but it's not very smart you correct something that everyone says.

Looks like i'm not the only one correcting you. ;)

Capitals in a mid sentence? Pfft!

sorceror*
though*

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:24 PM

Looks like i'm not the only one correcting you. ;)

Capitals in a mid sentence? Pfft!

sorceror*
though* Nope. Im correcting YOU.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Nope. Im correcting YOU.

Don't see any grammar error. Sorry! ;)

D-:
02-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Nope. Im correcting YOU.

<3!

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Ah, I see why they can't assume the truth now! :D

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Nope. Im correcting YOU.

Don't see any grammar error. Sorry! ;) I corrected your capitals. It is not "Sorceror" or "Though" as there are no capitals in mid sentence, atlease not in that specific one.

Moral: Dont shoot somebody over typos or simple mistakes ;)

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:45 PM
I corrected your capitals. It is not "Sorceror" or "Though" as there are no capitals in mid sentence, atlease not in that specific one.

So you don't put a capital at the start of a sentence? Oh. ;)

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:47 PM
I corrected your capitals. It is not "Sorceror" or "Though" as there are no capitals in mid sentence, atlease not in that specific one.

So you don't put a capital at the start of a sentence? Oh. ;) I said "mid sentence".

Sorry but this is a battle I have won. Lets stop the derailment eh?

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I said "mid sentence".

Won? Meh, I see how you roll. Lemme say it for the first time. Wait, here we go.. GF.

:D

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:53 PM
I said "mid sentence".

Won? Meh, I see how you roll. Lemme say it for the first time. Wait, here we go.. GF.

:D make a twink and itll be a GF.

Add my L16 rogue Lilbless

Madstar
02-15-2013, 02:55 PM
make a twink and itll be a GF.

Makes me laugh how some of you feel the NEED to challenge someone else in PvP just to 'prove' something. Sorry, i'm not falling for these. I'm out of this thread, since I realised you won't let it go, even if it's a little conversation and not supposed to be 'in-game'. ;)

Bless
02-15-2013, 03:04 PM
make a twink and itll be a GF.

Makes me laugh how some of you feel the NEED to challenge someone else in PvP just to 'prove' something. Sorry, i'm not falling for these. I'm out of this thread, since I realised you won't let it go, even if it's a little conversation and not supposed to be 'in-game'. ;) Heh if u know me, you know that i openly challenge anyone to a pvp match :D its the way I roll

Tilax
02-15-2013, 05:03 PM
meow.

Leeniskibac
02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I haven't been on lilapple in...2 weeks? Never once have I hidden behind wars, corners, etc. Only time I watch my team get killed is when friends are on the other team and there's no one to kill.

Megid you jokester -.-

Bless
02-19-2013, 05:55 PM
i haven't been on lilapple in...2 weeks? Never once have i hidden behind wars, corners, etc. Only time i watch my team get killed is when friends are on the other team and there's no one to kill.

Megid you jokester -.- <3 queen got owned.

Chili
02-19-2013, 09:47 PM
I haven't been on lilapple in...2 weeks? Never once have I hidden behind wars, corners, etc. Only time I watch my team get killed is when friends are on the other team and there's no one to kill.

Megid you jokester -.-
Uhhh.... Your coolness points just fell slightly for me. You mean to tell me that you don't pvp friends on the other team? It certainly doesnt help your friends. the more practice they get with you, the better they get. People with this mind set that friends are untouchable drives me nuts. well to each their own.. You are still better than me at pvp.

birdmasta
02-19-2013, 10:56 PM
shes a pro... especially endgame pretty legit pvp kills... MOST LEGIT IVE SEEN

Uhhh.... Your coolness points just fell slightly for me. You mean to tell me that you don't pvp friends on the other team? It certainly doesnt help your friends. the more practice they get with you, the better they get. People with this mind set that friends are untouchable drives me nuts. well to each their own.. You are still better than me at pvp.

Leeniskibac
02-20-2013, 06:56 AM

They are certainly not untouchable. I take fights with them to 1v1 because some of the fights will drag on to the point of team involvement.