PDA

View Full Version : Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Pages : 1 [2]

Syylent
04-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Syylent. Just started two weeks and I noticed that's how it is. Can you blame people from leaving when they are outnumbered or outgunned? Think about it. I have been in games where people don't care about the team all they care about are flags. I seen people with far more flags than deaths. I called them flag runners. What about people who are all over the place in PVP no coordinated effort. Should people stick around with teams like this? I use to but no longer... because while people are running after flags at the wrong time and people are all over the place you are been cornered, mobbed by three players and it doesn't matter what you have on you will be going down...

Nah mate I don't blame them. Also being at 21 you also get 23s. 23s can smoke me. They also talk a lot of trash for some reason. Maybe it is just me, but man the people in this game seem like.... well playground bullies to put it in terms that can be expressed without speaking between men.

That is why there should be something more than CTF. Never understood the concept of CTFs anyway. It never excited me.

My whole point.. the K/D ratio isn't a good thing to compare things on.

I am regularly the last one to leave. I have many 5 v 1 happen. I rationalize it as... it is only a game..

Oraceanid
04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Nah mate I don't blame them. Also being at 21 you also get 23s. 23s can smoke me. They also talk a lot of trash for some reason. Maybe it is just me, but man the people in this game seem like.... well playground bullies to put it in terms that can be expressed without speaking between men.

That is why there should be something more than CTF. Never understood the concept of CTFs anyway. It never excited me.

My whole point.. the K/D ratio isn't a good thing to compare things on.

I am regularly the last one to leave. I have many 5 v 1 happen. I rationalize it as... it is only a game..

Try to know

Yeah I know what you mean. When its 5 v 1 or 3 v 1 I stick around a little bit and if now one joins I leave. 5 v 1 is a quick leave.

Darko
04-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Onade is a perfect example..he has 5000 kills, 14000 deaths. .. he never ever leaves a game. .. ever... does that mean he sucks compared to those with good k/d that jump rooms when they die, or jump on the team with more people??? Straight up rogues are op and everybody knows it...mages health is crappy knows it...warriors give too little damage everybody knows it..... bottom line...

jtst
04-10-2013, 02:00 AM
Onade is a perfect example..he has 5000 kills, 14000 deaths. .. he never ever leaves a game. .. ever... does that mean he sucks compared to those with good k/d that jump rooms when they die, or jump on the team with more people??? Straight up rogues are op and everybody knows it...mages health is crappy knows it...warriors give too little damage everybody knows it..... bottom line...

Nice try, Darko: if children die in Kongo, then rogue is OP. That's how your statement looks.
If rogue or mage wouldn't quit map ever same happens with their kdr, or it can as always be 1000/100000.
In overall you are making your conclusions according 1v1 battles.

It's CTF TEAM game (supposed to be). Skills and Powers of every class are questioned from the point of view of TEAM USEFULNESS. Noone doubt that it's hard to survive without a Warrior, his tank ability and his heal (hor), and warrior can also give mana to all party and hook single enemy from the crowd for his allies to kill. It's the best class in game for CTF, skill HOR itself wins the games if warriors in one team good utilize it.
Mages. They are born teamplayers. They have wonderful hp/mana heal for all party, a lot of stun abilities. Although mage is not so useful as Warrior in game, mage plays great role in CTF with it's crowdcontrol.
Rogue. Who in right mind wants a lot of rogues in their team? If not to consider rogue as killstealer (but everyone does consider it, since there is no win/lose points, THIS should be changed asap) what does rogue contribute to his team in PvP? Yes, there is health pack that most people want to be nerfed (and call it trash packs), there is Veil Bomb that is hard to use because the battle is on_the_go. But the main TEAMPLAY ability of the rogue class is it's Fast kill skills. So the main goal of the rogue is to break into and bring instant death to another rogue preferably. Single target abilities of a rogue supposed to kill single target faster. If rogue would be nerfed according 1v1 position of Darko, it becomes 5th wheel in CTF party, rogue doesn't contribute anything except KILL.
'Killsteal' - this word vanish as kill/flags system would be changed for win/lose.

blakadder
04-10-2013, 02:15 AM
So much reason and common sense... It overwhelming! :D

I remember when we did serious team fights with flagging as the win condition. Main role of the rogue when clashing with the opposing team was breaking through the tanks, going behind enemy lines and eliminating the mages asap to cripple the opposing teams recovery possibilities. Rogues also did the scouting and fast flagging while the teams were occupied.

It amazing now fun and thrilling those games were where both teams had an agreement to play by the rules. I remember my team camping our flag spawn when the score was 3-4 while I was sneaking around trying to steal a flag. What an adrenaline rush when you succeed! And all the while tanks were h5 mages for timely stuns and mages thanking tanks for taking the heat off of them. The feeling of accomplishment after winning such a match, especially in a random party, cannot be matched by grouping up and farming kills.

Darko
04-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Should a rouge be able to 1 shot a mage? I saw crit of 2835 today ...a pro tank said one aimed shot took 80% if his life, that's a little ridiculous im just saying. ...im not saying nerf them all together but we experimented and rouges have the unique ability to dual spec .we hit a rouge (with nefarious hooks) to over 4000 hp, and still over 200dps, that's a tank with still best damage in game and high crit...dodge was sacraficed but still... auto my question is just that, why should a rogue be able to achieve a warriirs strength ( health) yet a warriir Cannot fo the same and increase iur dps or damage. ....dex only increases dodge save crit fir warriors while damage and dps lower.... you can honestly say that's ok?? And fair??? Ill leave judgement till after update with new weapons, skills etc. .. things can change. ... and we will revisit this soon... mages are style terrible 1vs1 though and need something for defebse maybe increase that 500 to 600...

Haligali
04-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Should a rouge be able to 1 shot a mage? I saw crit of 2835 today ...a pro tank said one aimed shot took 80% if his life, that's a little ridiculous im just saying. ...im not saying nerf them all together but we experimented and rouges have the unique ability to dual spec .we hit a rouge (with nefarious hooks) to over 4000 hp, and still over 200dps, that's a tank with still best damage in game and high crit...dodge was sacraficed but still... auto my question is just that, why should a rogue be able to achieve a warriirs strength ( health) yet a warriir Cannot fo the same and increase iur dps or damage. ....dex only increases dodge save crit fir warriors while damage and dps lower.... you can honestly say that's ok?? And fair??? Ill leave judgement till after update with new weapons, skills etc. .. things can change. ... and we will revisit this soon... mages are style terrible 1vs1 though and need something for defebse maybe increase that 500 to 600...

Me neither understand, where these high numbers came from. Max crit with my sorc lightning, if dmg around 230 is: ~1300(but then my hp is very low, so its not good at all), rogues crit with aimed shot if dmg is around 200: 2k+ and they still got high hp. Someone please explain.

Cero
04-18-2013, 08:05 AM
it is not just stat dmg or crit, armor also has something to do with the damage/crit bein done.

and we all know who has what.

Sebastian Ldd McCleese
04-18-2013, 08:23 AM
I think its the player not the character with all this bottom line the player figures a way to make there character better by upping certain stats & somehow find out which weopon does the most damage usually if its not suppose to do that much damage, I'm a rougue & I don't try to jump on some1's kill I prefer to fight 1v1 or try 2 work my way around the fight to the flag, I findmyself always being killed by sorcerers the most & killed by rogues the least, I think rogues are the weakest because there health is soo low, but that's my opinionddont mean its true.

warriorp
04-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Rogue can critical hit a warrior 1.3k plus not fair and their heal is much better, rogue is powerful now, warrior need update gm.

riot
04-26-2013, 05:36 AM
I appreciat the update and your effort to try make pvp balanced but.....

Like ive said on sooooooooo many threads mages are sooo worse than everything else. They have nothing over rogues or warriors they suck. Mages have nothing- they are a support class and have area damage. Firstly- they dont have any special heal its the same as the rogues and warriors abilities and warriors even have more support abilities than mages.secondly- mages area damage isnt even that good rogues are quicker for watchers than mages and mages are meant to be best for large groups. COME ON! The mage has waited for too long i dont wanna be mean but mages just arent even close to the same league of warriors or rogues. The mage has been worse class for months new updates... Nothing good for mage. Im srry everyone but i just had to say it.

Madxnoob
04-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I think its balanced pretty good, of course those are going to think their under powered, I actually know a sorc that can beat me so it is possible with some tweaking. But like everyone keeps sayen, its a (team game) an a sorc dominates as a team an rogue dont have a chance to heal... So until yhere a 1on1 dueling arena, we just going to have to work with what we got...Warriors really didnt needa any extra mana is my only complaint...but ill work with it* ^_^ Ive thought up my dream pet...lol.. 30 dex 10 int 6 mana regen 4% dmg decrease and um 10 crit, gimme that n ill never complain about this game again :-) Stop complaining people for you ruin the game....look what happen to pl..ppl complained so much i cant play it anymore, they kept updating the game for people an caused servers to lag an then they put a .5 sec delay between each skillls an i will never touch that game again.. :-) welp, ive typed enough*

riot
04-26-2013, 07:52 AM
I understand wat your talking aboutbut itsnot fair-
And i understand sts is trying to balance classes but pve or pvp mages are definately not best...

summerbee
04-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Wars n rogues alrdy hv arcane. When the arcane wep come out for mages? Rogue can hit 2.6k crit hit to war n mage. Rogues r op now. Rogue class has most pvp kills. N check the lb. most maps records r kept by 4 rogues. Gm please check that n make improvement. It's not fair.

Sangay
04-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Rogus got better skill than warrior no matter how much i hit a strong rogue,he always gets off due to his heal packs.
cmon wat i say is rogues got much heal packs,atleast make it 2 Nt 4.n their heal cooldown time is so low dat wen i 1 on 1 wit em they like cover the whole areana wit heal packs.
n 1 heal pack gives like 1 k hp dats ****t,its like killin the same rogue 10 tymes.

jtst
04-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Rogus got better skill than warrior no matter how much i hit a strong rogue,he always gets off due to his heal packs.
cmon wat i say is rogues got much heal packs,atleast make it 2 Nt 4.n their heal cooldown time is so low dat wen i 1 on 1 wit em they like cover the whole areana wit heal packs.
n 1 heal pack gives like 1 k hp dats ****t,its like killin the same rogue 10 tymes.

It's a team CTF game. Don't play 1v1 against assassin class.

SkyDagger
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM

as jtst said its a team ctf game. not a 1v1 game. try to play with team vs. team youll see that all of your team will first kill rogues, besides you have 2 seconds invulnerabilty to run towards the rogue..
Medical Skills have Pro and Cons on different classes. try to play using rogue and youll see that its kinda annoying that your medic pack goes everywhere, at your back, meters away from you etc. while a opposing team is towards on you to kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Opinion:
Try to think about this.
Warrior have GOLDEN hp GOLDEN armor although low damage and low dps but you want some inspiration look on LOK'S Stats how he reach a rogue dmg lvl. Although i know some of us cant bought those mythic armor like me. But use it as a inspiration for your warrior.

Rogue have equipped with its sneaky moves high dmg with bow, and high dps on daggers but can't stun long and need to charged normal attack just to do it and has low chance to do stun. Rogue has normal hp, normal armor although can reach a GOLDEN ARMOR but not all of us like me.

Sorcerers : I know low hp low armor. but think about this try to encounter some pro Sorc, they used their skill very well and very great on team battles, Strategy for sorc is the best key for it. pet's arcane ability is a great help for a sorcerer skills and to boost its damage. I saw a thread stating that Damage equipment's are more great on sorcerer rather than dps. spamming stun skill frost etc. naa cant move till die. But still lets see on the sorcerers expansion for arcane weapon which more damage will gain.

Lets think about this if we cant achieve any mythic armors or helm, arcane weapons and a luxury pet then were just on a normal or middle class which we will argue stating "he/she just made 2 hits and im dead" "Those Critical are so OP" (I experienced this many times from a full Mythic sets and great equipment's) Eventually if your not using good legendary equipment's worst happen.

Still i say that "TEAM STRATEGY IS THE BEST WAY TO DO" not "ONE ON ONE EACH CLASS AND KEEP ARGUING MY CHARACTER IS WEAK"
still sts needs more feedback on pvp or we say ctf flag team battle.

This is just a opinion guys and i don't want to make myself bad on it :)

Asahetek
04-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Some rogues can hit a crit up to 2-3k+ ( got hit for 2800 crit) which can kill a lot of mages and other rogues with one shot, but nerfing everyone again is not the answer you need to find a balance.

Serancha
05-01-2013, 03:02 PM
I think the rogue balance needs looking at by the devs again. We seem to have gone back to the "one crit kill" phase several balance tweaks ago. At this point who wins has nothing to do with build, strategy or skill - it's just who manages to fire off an arrow first, which is not player vs player, it's player vs ping. Of course this need for tweaking is understandable when one introduces new levels and weapons, so there's no need for ranting and screaming "op op", but it does need to be addressed.

I am a rogue myself, and find it is no fun when i can take out another rogue or a mage with a single hit - and even less enjoyable are the blossoming attitudes of some newer members of the class in the arena, thinking they're the cat's pajamas cause they can hide behind a mage's shield and take out any other rogue because the arrow won't hit them before theirs strikes..... Welcome to the new generation of ks rogues. Again, not pvp, just cheap playing.

gundamsone
05-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Nerfing our aim shots each patch isn't a solution and frankly isn't fair for our class.
Because with every patch, the warrior and mage catch will just slowly catch up and sooner or later a single fireball will hit the same as our aim shot.

I'm not supporting 1 shotting skills either so instead perhaps you can provide rogues with bit more survivability? maybe more hp and dodge? or providing stuns & other bonsues on our current skills.

yuriramos
05-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Eversince the nordr patch, ive been seeing rogues that can crit 2.5k to 3k. Thats more hp than a full equiped mage. Now that rogues have the ability (again) to do 1 hit kills, were back to the same problem we had in the first few days of pvp.. 1 hit kills... come on, wheres the challenge in that.

thekdub
05-02-2013, 09:49 PM
I am a rogue myself, and find it is no fun when i can take out another rogue or a mage with a single hit - and even less enjoyable are the blossoming attitudes of some newer members of the class in the arena, thinking they're the cat's pajamas cause they can hide behind a mage's shield and take out any other rogue because the arrow won't hit them before theirs strikes..... Welcome to the new generation of ks rogues. Again, not pvp, just cheap playing.

LOL someone in this game older than me?

Darko
05-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Ive took my time to respond this season and see how it plays out... So i hve full everything... mythic helm, mythic armor, arcane hammer... glacian.... best of the best right??? 1 vs 1 i can beat most... in CTF, I still die easy :( after buff my health was around 5700, i got hit with 1 aimed shot and nox back to back and within a second i was down to 1/4 of my life...the crit me at 2800 on first shot... than quickly followed up with piercer and i was done for before i could even heal...and the heal is now really a joke for warrior... it takes so long to load (mages is instant, rouges is instant) warrior picks up a horn which takes FOREVER than puts on his shield (which you still die sometimes with shield) than the regens are 1.5 seconds apart and i get a lovely 600+ life... thats all fine and dandy except a rouge has a 2 sec cd, so another aimed shot does away with any regean i just got... The rouge damage is still ridiculous... Im not saying nerf their damage (i need them in pve), but how about highering the cd to 4 secs on aimed shot... (its so devestating , best move in the game from any class, it should have longer cd) whirldwinds cd got moved to 10 since it was so devestating....that would make matches be alittle bit better imo... I also feel warrior needs some sort of incoming damage redection... again nobody uses rally cry... YOU HAVE TO HAVE VENGEFUL BLOOD and HORN. so you have two more slots and you need two offensive cause the dps melee is terrible...so rally cry and juggernaut, are pointless...(unless your full out tanking pve tank)

Darko
05-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Heres very simple fix...... up aimed shot cd to 5 seconds and increase mana... (its most powerful skill in game and has fastest cd and lowest mana) compare to windmills cd and mana output compared to damage caused

Darko
05-13-2013, 01:35 PM
as jtst said its a team ctf game. not a 1v1 game. try to play with team vs. team youll see that all of your team will first kill rogues, besides you have 2 seconds invulnerabilty to run towards the rogue..
Medical Skills have Pro and Cons on different classes. try to play using rogue and youll see that its kinda annoying that your medic pack goes everywhere, at your back, meters away from you etc. while a opposing team is towards on you to kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Opinion:
Try to think about this.
Warrior have GOLDEN hp GOLDEN armor although low damage and low dps but you want some inspiration look on LOK'S Stats how he reach a rogue dmg lvl. Although i know some of us cant bought those mythic armor like me. But use it as a inspiration for your warrior.

Rogue have equipped with its sneaky moves high dmg with bow, and high dps on daggers but can't stun long and need to charged normal attack just to do it and has low chance to do stun. Rogue has normal hp, normal armor although can reach a GOLDEN ARMOR but not all of us like me.

Sorcerers : I know low hp low armor. but think about this try to encounter some pro Sorc, they used their skill very well and very great on team battles, Strategy for sorc is the best key for it. pet's arcane ability is a great help for a sorcerer skills and to boost its damage. I saw a thread stating that Damage equipment's are more great on sorcerer rather than dps. spamming stun skill frost etc. naa cant move till die. But still lets see on the sorcerers expansion for arcane weapon which more damage will gain.

Lets think about this if we cant achieve any mythic armors or helm, arcane weapons and a luxury pet then were just on a normal or middle class which we will argue stating "he/she just made 2 hits and im dead" "Those Critical are so OP" (I experienced this many times from a full Mythic sets and great equipment's) Eventually if your not using good legendary equipment's worst happen.

Still i say that "TEAM STRATEGY IS THE BEST WAY TO DO" not "ONE ON ONE EACH CLASS AND KEEP ARGUING MY CHARACTER IS WEAK"
still sts needs more feedback on pvp or we say ctf flag team battle.

This is just a opinion guys and i don't want to make myself bad on it :)

Look at lok pvp stats 2200 kills 2200 deaths, woth full mythic and arcane....agaib warrior suck plain and simple

gundamsone
05-14-2013, 11:09 PM
eh darkko some people with the best gear doesnt mean they can pvp...
bad argument if ur gonna use gear only to determine a classes power...

power in the end lies in a player...a good pvper is good with any class

o and arn't you like 3:1 kdr? higher than any rogue most rogues can barely keep 1:1 b/c we die as much as we kill

Limsi
05-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Look at lok pvp stats 2200 kills 2200 deaths, woth full mythic and arcane....agaib warrior suck plain and simple

Look at Paulsebi, without a mythic armor 20k kills plus with only under 10k deaths.. how's that?

No offense darkko, but it all relies to skill.

Gameplay
05-15-2013, 12:47 AM
I think pvp is pretty balanced now

Darko
05-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Look at Paulsebi, without a mythic armor 20k kills plus with only under 10k deaths.. how's that?

No offense darkko, but it all relies to skill.

Umm he kill farms lol everybody kznows that and just like you leaves a game if his team is not winning....a kd ratio means jack....I will never die with a good group ill die all the time with bad group....I still have same skill level....if you die once and leave how she's that make you good...mybratio is decrnt 7000/5000 with 4000 flags (flaggers die more) any warrior with over 20k kills either kill fsrmed or exploited glitch with whirlwind..... i did neither....exploiting a bug or killing naked toons does not make u good player....pauelebi has left in every gsme ive ever seen him in...

Erdnase
05-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Mages and rogues are quick, consistent killers. Wars and rogues are quick, easy flaggers. Mages need the ability to speed boost themselves while flagging. Whether its a burst of speed (like sp and ss) or just a speed percentage raise (what gale should give) something should be done. And if gale is going to be the only skill that will be worked with on a speed boost, it will have to be more dmging and deadly. Warriors need a way to be a more consistent killer. A war might get 3 or so kills in a row, but then not get another kill for 10 min. Since wars arent the most direct dmging (and shouldnt be), a slight boost in their overall aoe might help this. Rogues... If u noticed they r on both good killing and flagging. They r constantly grabbing kills. They r the quickest flaggers. I really dont know of anything they need. They run out of mana within a few skills, but between begging for mana from mages, and their regain speed, i dont pity them.

Zanpakuto
05-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Just get a team of 4 warriors and a rogue or a mage. Absolutely nothing will stop this combo. Not even 5 rogues with arcane/mythic full set.

yuriramos
05-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Sychronized horn from 3 to 4 warriors is unstoppable. Only way to beat that is having the 3 to 4 warriors doing the same on ur team.

Darko
05-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Just get a team of 4 warriors and a rogue or a mage. Absolutely nothing will stop this combo. Not even 5 rogues with arcane/mythic full set.

Ive beaten four tanks with two, but u need two mages for stun

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Mages are so overpowered -_-
Fire ball -> ice -> clock -> slag = Dead.
That's coming from a rouge who has 3k hp...

Alhuntrazeck
06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
What?! OVERPOWERED?!!
If STS nerfs mages, I'm out of the frickin' game. Remove the stuns from mages and what you got? Blue frogs with 1/1m kdr. They don't need nerfs, they need buffs.

yuriramos
06-02-2013, 11:13 PM

And how many shots does it take to kill a mage with shields on cool down? Just 1 ridic overpowered rogue crit. Rogues can crit more than a mages hp, although i wouldnt want rogues to get nerfed (that will leave warriors immortal) , id rather havve buffed hp for mages to avoid instant kills.

mafiainc42
06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
10yrs later still talkin about crap mages lmfao

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:17 PM
At first I thought it sucked. I kept playing and now I think its Balanced. Rogues and Warriors can kill each other. A rogue (Cant say his name cause inapoparite) got 7 kills in a row Warriors can kill more now to. Not sure about mages yet but Warriors and Rogues are balanced

Hi, how can it be balanced with rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

hotpimp
06-06-2013, 12:25 AM
they have double armor and 2 heal skills aND AMANA REGEN SKILL

cyrusrevange
06-06-2013, 08:51 AM
they have double armor and 2 heal skills aND AMANA REGEN SKILL

Dodge is more powerful than armor, armor is not used at all, when you have 30 dodge is like having 5k armor

swexcist
06-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Dodge is more powerful than armor, armor is not used at all, when you have 30 dodge is like having 5k armor

Show us your calculations on this plsss

Soundlesskill
06-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I never said they should be nerfed, I just think it's stupid I can get stunlocked and just die... With shield I'm dead meat...
Smoller vs Me and he had flag, still killed me -_-

Cero
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
I never said they should be nerfed, I just think it's stupid I can get stunlocked and just die... With shield I'm dead meat...

smoller is beast. top sorc.
no wonder he can kill you and prolly the only one who can pull that off.

kill with flag on the back.

@topic, class balance.
i think with the sorc shield improvement made sorc class able to go toe to toe.

sorc - stun - shield - myth gears
rogue - crit - spam skills - myth gears
warrior - shield - myth gears
(idk if you understand)

SkyDagger
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM

^_^ Expect 2 mage with stun with slag/clyde surely going to die with no skill used or no mana used XD. Because of this for my opinion, its already balanced: shield up and voala, once this combo of mage hit you. no chance at all to move nor run :/

Soundlesskill
06-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Just because he's number 1 on LB doesn't make him the best. In this case,I have to say i think smoller is the best mage, but if you look at the rouge top, half of them just got Lucky with arcane items.

MoloToha
06-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I think if you are mage and you aren't full mythic, you are definitely a food for a powder... Good non-mythic warrior or rogue will kill you quickly...

Robhawk
06-20-2013, 03:16 AM
I think if you are mage and you aren't full mythic, you are definitely a food for a powder... Good non-mythic warrior or rogue will kill you quickly...

Ehm... true ;)

juaki
06-20-2013, 08:50 AM
I think the important thing is balance our skills. As a warrior you have to decide if you want more damage (make a build with entombed warfare with attack, damage and critical skills) o more defense (make a build with mythic sword with defenes, feble, etc.) it depends on your team mates and oponents. The combinations are infinite and you might prove a lot to get your best.

Make four combinations in your inventory slots and select one after testing fight, oponents and companions.

I really think this pvp game is balanced, but you need to potenciate your character, skills, equipement and the hability of your fingers.

Gorotsuki
06-22-2013, 10:53 AM
I think the important thing is balance our skills. As a warrior you have to decide if you want more damage (make a build with entombed warfare with attack, damage and critical skills) o more defense (make a build with mythic sword with defenes, feble, etc.) it depends on your team mates and oponents. The combinations are infinite and you might prove a lot to get your best.

Make four combinations in your inventory slots and select one after testing fight, oponents and companions.

I really think this pvp game is balanced, but you need to potenciate your character, skills, equipement and the hability of your fingers.

I don't see how playing with team mates makes it balanced. Balanced should be a 1v1 fight. Moving on a warrior is build for taking damage the end. Come pvp what happens? We have most end game warriors with 4.5-5k hp. I sit at almost 4.9k hp 1580 armour come pvp it means NOTHING because rogues critical through juggernaut and my armour 1580+ 2.5k+? Highest critical I've seen is on me is 2.8k through charged jugg which is supposedly reduced damage by 20%. Yeah okay that's a fair fight, almost 1/2 of hp is gone, but we'll call it balanced pvp. But pvp for mages and rogues. They keep their high dmg, crit, and dodge.

tl;dr: Warrior class built for taking damage is useless in pvp, armour counts for nothing all you are is a meat shield with high hp, doesn't count anyway cause rogues crit 2.5k+.

anibiag
06-23-2013, 08:42 AM

What? Rogue can easy kill mage in one moment, by one shot, without any stuns and slags, and you are still dissatisfied? The only way to save is shield casting, which means that mage has only 2 spots for attack, so sorcs simply cant afford having 3 attacking skills, such as "Fire ball -> ice -> clock". The only thing that sorcs can rely on is stunning that doesnt always work too, lol, and you say mages are so overpowered.

Juicymango
06-23-2013, 12:22 PM
I have a great idea to make pvp more Balanced.
When i played pvp over and over i realized that mages have a big disadvantage.
It would be more balanced if only mages can stun.
Now warriors and rogues can stun as well thats the Problem for me in pvp. I always charge my fireball but if i want to stun my enemy with it sometimes rogues or warriors come Form background and stun me first then i have no chance to win the 1 vs1 against rogues or warriors
Would be great if you can fix this.
Thank you

Asphiroth
06-28-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm not 100% sure they are balanced. Rogues are by far the best in pvp (especially with strong bows), then mages (great magic), then warrior (weak skills&damage, powerful armor)

crazyangle03
07-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Mages are OP!!.. How can one class can do massive Offense (DMG wise...Range skills with AOE Effect like Stun,Slow,Snare,Heal) while having Great Defense.. -_-

While Rouge really excel only in offense (glass cannons) only because of one Upgrade (critical Stacking per Shot) which is a chance basis.. SP is very low to survive for the next player coming after you and the big fail here is evade in PVP is useless.. also Mage have the same skill as rouge which is AIM shot the only difference is the Critical Stacking is not available in Mage Lightning skill.

i mean Generally.. Mages should really Die fast (Glass Cannon term is name after them next to Assassins, while Assassins/rouges rely on evade..) where did you see a mage/wizard who can tank?? only here in AL..

Robhawk
07-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Mages are OP!!.. How can one class can do massive Offense (DMG wise...Range skills with AOE Effect like Stun,Slow,Snare,Heal) while having Great Defense.. -_-

While Rouge really excel only in offense (glass cannons) only because of one Upgrade (critical Stacking per Shot) which is a chance basis.. SP is very low to survive for the next player coming after you and the big fail here is evade in PVP is useless.. also Mage have the same skill as rouge which is AIM shot the only difference is the Critical Stacking is not available in Mage Lightning skill.

i mean Generally.. Mages should really Die fast (Glass Cannon term is name after them next to Assassins, while Assassins/rouges rely on evade..) where did you see a mage/wizard who can tank?? only here in AL..

Well...

1. Every rogue has the chance to kill a mage with one single shot, is that perhaps fast enough?
2. To say mages have the same offense as rogue is just wrong... rogues do way more permanent critical damage then a mage.
3. An outstanding rouge like IPredator will nearly get EVERY kill in the game, specially when i mana/heal him! :-] So having a support mage is a good thing for rogues and at the end of the day CTF and TDM both are TEAMPLAY mods, a selfish terminator even with full mythic gear will have NO chance versus a normal skilled team of 4 players.

The thing i hate now is one combination that is nearly unbeatable for me:
A warrior with the slowdown and the shield swirl... this is game over - imba - u cant do anything about it. This is sometimes like a permanent slowdown and in nearly no time your shield is done and you needed to cast the heal... then 2 seconds later u r dead!
I kill a lot of even good rogues in 1on1, also mages but i lose to every good warrior.

Soundlesskill
07-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Nerf rouges so their crit can't go higher than 1-1,5k
3k is way OP.
i 1v1 full mythic & they crit me down to 5%, then pierce, then laugh at me for having no skills, bad gear or simply does not belong in PvP arena.

Just gonna say, brace yourself 2v2 comp, I'll be full mythic.

Paulsebi
07-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Ive took my time to respond this season and see how it plays out... So i hve full everything... mythic helm, mythic armor, arcane hammer... glacian.... best of the best right??? 1 vs 1 i can beat most... in CTF, I still die easy :( after buff my health was around 5700, i got hit with 1 aimed shot and nox back to back and within a second i was down to 1/4 of my life...the crit me at 2800 on first shot... than quickly followed up with piercer and i was done for before i could even heal...and the heal is now really a joke for warrior... it takes so long to load (mages is instant, rouges is instant) warrior picks up a horn which takes FOREVER than puts on his shield (which you still die sometimes with shield) than the regens are 1.5 seconds apart and i get a lovely 600+ life... thats all fine and dandy except a rouge has a 2 sec cd, so another aimed shot does away with any regean i just got... The rouge damage is still ridiculous... Im not saying nerf their damage (i need them in pve), but how about highering the cd to 4 secs on aimed shot... (its so devestating , best move in the game from any class, it should have longer cd) whirldwinds cd got moved to 10 since it was so devestating....that would make matches be alittle bit better imo... I also feel warrior needs some sort of incoming damage redection... again nobody uses rally cry... YOU HAVE TO HAVE VENGEFUL BLOOD and HORN. so you have two more slots and you need two offensive cause the dps melee is terrible...so rally cry and juggernaut, are pointless...(unless your full out tanking pve tank)

Disagree with your point here :

Just a point of view about Venge and Jugger :

- you don't need Venge at all, if you are full mythic and arcane hammer / pet. I am at 1410 mana with full mythic and arcane hammer / pet which mean in 1 vs 1 you don't go out of mana.

- for group fights (where you can get 2-3 crit shots from rogues) I'm more than sure Jugger helps a lot and you can still get kills.

Paulsebi
07-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Umm he kill farms lol everybody kznows that and just like you leaves a game if his team is not winning....a kd ratio means jack....I will never die with a good group ill die all the time with bad group....I still have same skill level....if you die once and leave how she's that make you good...mybratio is decrnt 7000/5000 with 4000 flags (flaggers die more) any warrior with over 20k kills either kill fsrmed or exploited glitch with whirlwind..... i did neither....exploiting a bug or killing naked toons does not make u good player....pauelebi has left in every gsme ive ever seen him in...

As I told you already, don't use my name....

1st : I never farmed kill, so again a crap statement from your side. And always played fair in the middle. I turned back to kill ppls near spawn or spawn if I got the same treatment from their side in that game.

2nd : You couldn't get 20 k cause you are kindly new to pvp. Or dieing a lot will never get you kills.

3rd : Look to the first lb players and how their kills are growing every week and you will see who is farming kills and who is not.

4th : I never left a game because I lost. I'm a proud warrior for doing this! The games I left were due to some real life stuffs I had to do and always informed everyone I have to go and saying sorry for that.

5th : AND NEVER LEFT A GAME IN WHICH YOU WAS PRESENT. You always left and trying to rejoin and left over and over.

So please stop crying on forum and please stop coming with your stupid statements without any proof cause all good players and anyone who knows me and not hate me (like you does) knows what I speak about!

End of this crap. Control yourself and your stupid statements. Go cry in another place!

Feel free to bring more crap cause I enjoy it day by day and I'm doing it with you in pvp, not on forum or anywhere else. So more games where u will leave the CTF to come :)

Chili
07-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Leaving a pvp game isnt all because someone cares about their kdr, it is also due to imbalance of teams. AL is different... me staying in an imbalanced team just isnt smart. It does not benefit me with learning any new techniques... all that happens is that I get farmed and frustrated. What is the definition of insanity again?

As for the balance... Mages stun needs to be shortened. It lasts far far far too long for how powerful it is. Yes rogues have a "chance" at one shooting.. a chance... but mages stun and believe me its an instant death.

Darko
07-16-2013, 12:19 PM
As I told you already, don't use my name....

1st : I never farmed kill, so again a crap statement from your side. And always played fair in the middle. I turned back to kill ppls near spawn or spawn if I got the same treatment from their side in that game.

2nd : You couldn't get 20 k cause you are kindly new to pvp. Or dieing a lot will never get you kills.

3rd : Look to the first lb players and how their kills are growing every week and you will see who is farming kills and who is not.

4th : I never left a game because I lost. I'm a proud warrior for doing this! The games I left were due to some real life stuffs I had to do and always informed everyone I have to go and saying sorry for that.

5th : AND NEVER LEFT A GAME IN WHICH YOU WAS PRESENT. You always left and trying to rejoin and left over and over.

So please stop crying on forum and please stop coming with your stupid statements without any proof cause all good players and anyone who knows me and not hate me (like you does) knows what I speak about!

End of this crap. Control yourself and your stupid statements. Go cry in another place!

Feel free to bring more crap cause I enjoy it day by day and I'm doing it with you in pvp, not on forum or anywhere else. So more games where u will leave the CTF to come :)
Really? Searching for somethong to cause drama...this post was 5/16...2 months ago...really...nobody is crying ivr beem told by ur own members u kill fsrmed at the beginning ( not saying u do it now) and I mever leave a ctf game even if its 5 vs 1 I call backup...so everybody that plays eith me knoes that's a flat out lie... quot with the drama thays second time you've broughten up something I said from months ago....and bring it back up like it was just said....we were discussing warrior kd ratio. .. me n xcs squashed are beef...damn leave it be and play the game. ....

Paulsebi
07-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Really? Searching for somethong to cause drama...this post was 5/16...2 months ago...really...nobody is crying ivr beem told by ur own members u kill fsrmed at the beginning ( not saying u do it now) and I mever leave a ctf game even if its 5 vs 1 I call backup...so everybody that plays eith me knoes that's a flat out lie... quot with the drama thays second time you've broughten up something I said from months ago....and bring it back up like it was just said....we were discussing warrior kd ratio. .. me n xcs squashed are beef...damn leave it be and play the game. ....

Darkko, again I'm 100% sure nobody from EOS guild could ever say I farmed kills cause it's not true at all. As already said in EOS thread, I replied to ur statements which can't be argue by you so I don't know why these were even mentioned here by you.... and explained for you in EOS thread everything :)

And I was just reading the thread and saw your posts so I had to reply to that invalid statements :) .. I was not looking for drama lol

And I'm enjoying the game maybe too much so don't worry about it :)

Good luck in game! And see you around...

HOPE EVERYTHING CLARIFIED AND END OF STORY :)

Robhawk
07-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Perhaps some of the endgame-TDM-players can rethink their join behaviour!

It absolutely MAKES NO SENSE to ALLWAYS join the WINNING side cause its a 4on1/3on1 or even a 4on0 *lol*!
If it is a 2on1 then JOIN FOR THE 2on2 AND NOT THE 3on1.
If it is a 3on1 then JOIN FOR THE 3on2 AND NOT THE 4on1 OR JUST LEAVE THE GAME FOR OTHERS TO MAKE IT EVEN!

I have to bite my tongue to not write names here but its ALLWAYS the SAME GUYS doin it!

And also again for those guys: YES i leave these games cause 1on2 /1on3 doesnt make any sense FOR ME cause its unfair and you get something like a free kill for your "outstanding" KDR *lol*

Soundlesskill
07-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Perhaps some of the endgame-TDM-players can rethink their join behaviour!

It absolutely MAKES NO SENSE to ALLWAYS join the WINNING side cause its a 4on1/3on1 or even a 4on0 *lol*!
If it is a 2on1 then JOIN FOR THE 2on2 AND NOT THE 3on1.
If it is a 3on1 then JOIN FOR THE 3on2 AND NOT THE 4on1 OR JUST LEAVE THE GAME FOR OTHERS TO MAKE IT EVEN!

I have to bite my tongue to not write names here but its ALLWAYS the SAME GUYS doin it!

And also again for those guys: YES i leave these games cause 1on2 /1on3 doesnt make any sense FOR ME cause its unfair and you get something like a free kill for your "outstanding" KDR *lol*

Agree so much on this. Reason i keep changing my names if because people hae a habbit of always joining my team. Then I leave and join the other team. People join the team I'm on at the current time, and then the players on my first team leave.
FRUSTRATING!!
Now that's for CTF, not TDM...
I gotta admit I've started to ask them
"No one got the balls to join red?"

Hinataa
07-19-2013, 02:14 PM
ahaahaahahahhahahaahahah

Robhawk
07-26-2013, 01:31 AM
I have a nice suggestion, for both CTF and TDM:

If team red has 1 player and team blue has none -> as long as nobody joins team blue, nobody is able to join red for the 2 on 0!
If team red has 2 players and team blue has 1 -> as long as nobody joins team blue for the 2on2, nobody is able to join red for the 3 on 1 / 4on1!

How about that? Shouldnt be to hard to code and would HELP A LOT, although a lot of players wouldnt like it cause the times of permanently joining big are over!

gundamsone
07-26-2013, 01:53 AM
remove public chat and keep it to team chat only

It sucks to see the opposing team start lashing out at you b/c you're defeating them.
I never see "gj red/blue team you're doing great" instead what I see these days are " X player you suck b/c you only hide behind others" and 101 other excuses

juaki
07-26-2013, 03:00 AM

It sucks to see the opposing team start lashing out at you b/c you're defeating them.
I never see "gj red/blue team you're doing great" instead what I see these days are " X player you suck b/c you only hide behind others" and 101 other excuses

I agree with that but now cheat code /team doesn't work in pvp.

Darko
07-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Team chat would make it really interestong, discus strategy etc, and not worry about being call a noob and insulted

Obi
07-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Regarding the topic.. i hope devs would analyse the result of the last tournament..
Only about 1/3 of teams were with sorc and only one sorc made into 1/4th (Smoller)..

Haligali
07-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Regarding the topic.. i hope devs would analyse the result of the last tournament..
Only about 1/3 of teams were with sorc and only one sorc made into 1/4th (Smoller)..

I really hope they will buff our armor dramatically, maybe with the new upgraded mythic armor and helmet. A full mythic sorcerer got 765 armor, its very very low. :(

Paulsebi
07-29-2013, 09:19 AM

Agree with that... smo was the only mage present on that round.

So seems mages are not OP... thats for sure :)

Paulsebi
07-29-2013, 09:22 AM
I really hope they will buff our armor dramatically, maybe with the new upgraded mythic armor and helmet. A full mythic sorcerer got 765 armor, its very very low. :(

Agree with that... I'm a warrior and from warrior point of view.. mages are not hard to kill on 1vs1... they are hard to kill if they hide behind others and have perfect tanks to protect them...

I don't play a mage, but if I would be in same position with the warrior, I would maybe also complain.. so I'm with the mages now :)

Infrico
07-30-2013, 04:34 AM
STS just buff mage damage, when you nerfed their stunlock you made them terrible PvPers...Yes, mages are strong in team fights, but then raises the question, why did most people in the 2v2 competition use a warrior/rogue combo? Again....for the 1000th time ... buff mage damage if you want to make them a viable class for PvP.

Y O L O
08-02-2013, 03:19 PM
STS just buff mage damage, when you nerfed their stunlock you made them terrible PvPers...Yes, mages are strong in team fights, but then raises the question, why did most people in the 2v2 competition use a warrior/rogue combo? Again....for the 1000th time ... buff mage damage if you want to make them a viable class for PvP.

Yes, smurfs need a blessing buff (mage buffs in PL) because they just SUCK.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Just realised the classes are balanced, but the way they team up are unbalanced.
Aka, all ctf teams are unbalanced :)

Frohnatur
08-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Just look at the ctf kills overall leaderboard.

(Almost) all rogues.

Because they are the better players? That'd be a generalization without any reason or logic.

If i have a very good game i get maybe 20 kills. On that same game the rogue(s) in my team will have 50-60.

That is unfair and frustrating.

I love you, rogues, u r tough players, but STS will have to fix this.

cyrusrevange
08-17-2013, 03:16 AM
Why when someone carrying flag in PVP and leave it counts death? and why when you have been shot and leave still counts death? Is there any bug! I dont know if anyone else noticed that or no....

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Why when someone carrying flag in PVP and leave it counts death? and why when you have been shot and leave still counts death? Is there any bug! I dont know if anyone else noticed that or no....

Its not a bug its just d way it is.. So u shud finish fights nd not quit..

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Ita all balance i think.. It just a matter of team play.. :)

Puntus
09-09-2013, 09:26 PM
In my opinion to balance pvp actually u need:

- less dodge and critical for rogues ( atm only op class )

- more armor for mage

- more damage/dps for warriors :

-mages and rogues now have 3k heal and warrior 5,5-5,8k aprox with mythic gear

-rogues and mages have more than 600dps and warriors 280-330dps ( without maul )

-warriors have less than double health than mages and rogues

-rogues and mages have more than doble dmg/dps than warriors

So absolutely warriors need a buff dmg/dps , not only in pvp also in pve.

That's all and simple

iluvataris
09-09-2013, 10:00 PM
i've been playing my rogue 99% since season 1, All i ask is no more nerfs to rogue please.
Havent we been nerfed enough? Since season 1 there have been like 4-5 hard nerfs to rogue.
just sayin.

Frohnatur
09-09-2013, 11:54 PM
i've been playing my rogue 99% since season 1, All i ask is no more nerfs to rogue please.
Havent we been nerfed enough? Since season 1 there have been like 4-5 hard nerfs to rogue.
just sayin.

No its not enough.

gundamsone
09-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Mages have a 2 second shield that makes them invincible then further reduces incoming damage
Ontop of that their curse skill further disables Rogues for good 5 seconds.

I don't think Rogues need more nerfing

Frohnatur
09-10-2013, 10:30 PM
And right now, with warriors and rogues only go flagging, there is seldom a team play anymore. double bad luck for the not-OP mages to gain kills. I've given up on flagging a long time ago, since it took rogues just zip-zip-zap and all my efforts where for naught. I cant even kite them cause they have the longer range.

And pleaaase, 2 second shield invulnarablility? Thats good for two seconds. Then zipzipzap or boomdangelongbam (maul). And cant kill a comparable warrior or rogue within two seconds, despite almost 400 dmg, 3200 health and 430 dps and upgraded armor and helm.

The only mages that are op? Full mythic with arcane pet. Because that makes every class op over the rest of the arena. Insofar, yes, lol, classes are balanced. hahahaha.

Soundlesskill
09-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Extend range on your fb.

Alhuntrazeck
09-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Classes were balanced until the damage nerf and are probably gonna be really tipped outta balance with the upcoming shield nerf...which is totally unnecessary. But I guess when rogues cant 1 hit a smurf, there must be something wrong, right?

Tapping my shield saves me when rogues sneak up in TDM. Charging? Please. It takes about a second to charge, during which a rogue can execute an aimed shot-shadow piercer combo and...smurf dead.

Cero
09-11-2013, 07:54 AM
Classes were balanced until the damage nerf and are probably gonna be really tipped outta balance with the upcoming shield nerf...which is totally unnecessary. But I guess when rogues cant 1 hit a smurf, there must be something wrong, right?

Tapping my shield saves me when rogues sneak up in TDM. Charging? Please. It takes about a second to charge, during which a rogue can execute an aimed shot-shadow piercer combo and...smurf dead.

not also because smurfs die on Quickie-tap skills combo but also even if they have shield a rogue who eats packs can still survive.
the most easy class wants to make it more easy. Tapping skills isnt easy enough they want more. zZZ

Alhuntrazeck
09-11-2013, 11:08 AM
not also because smurfs die on Quickie-tap skills combo but also even if they have shield a rogue who eats packs can still survive.
the most easy class wants to make it more easy. Tapping skills isnt easy enough they want more. zZZ

Don't get me started on the packs.

Cero
09-11-2013, 01:10 PM

Don't get me started on the packs.

rogues = new inan` lol.
Long live! Nott Race!

Bless
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I dont see why hate on rogues. Mages arent balanced yet? God...

@Alhunt The whole point of surprise is that. You can kill the other person then they arent prepared, if you die like that then suck it up because a mage can do the same to a rogue

Fireball STUN (atleast 3sec+) -> Lightning > Curse = rogue will die by the fire/lightning combo when theyre still stunned, if they do manage to survive till the stun wears off, they will die by curse anyways.

I'm surprised to see you two act like newbies when you cero especially KNOW how to kill a rogue.

Cero
09-11-2013, 01:29 PM
I dont see why hate on rogues. Mages arent balanced yet? God...

@Alhunt The whole point of surprise is that. You can kill the other person then they arent prepared, if you die like that then suck it up because a mage can do the same to a rogue

Fireball STUN (atleast 3sec+) -> Lightning > Curse = rogue will die by the fire/lightning combo when theyre still stunned, if they do manage to survive till the stun wears off, they will die by curse anyways.

I'm surprised to see you two act like newbies when you cero especially KNOW how to kill a rogue.

I have never owned a rogue after stun immunity and before the curse got buffed.
In between those times all i could do as a smurf was support and KS. Never had a chance if im alone facing a rogue or warrior class(except if they carry flag)

phillyr
09-28-2013, 12:11 PM
I tried getting into pvp as my mage...very discouraging for someone without guild support. Me and two other mages all fully mythic fighting one warrior, we are all during like crazy, curse, fireball, mythic guns dropping runes arcane pets...he kills all three of us...I don't see the balance here

Eski
10-27-2013, 05:35 AM
I tried getting into pvp as my mage...very discouraging for someone without guild support. Me and two other mages all fully mythic fighting one warrior, we are all during like crazy, curse, fireball, mythic guns dropping runes arcane pets...he kills all three of us...I don't see the balance here
Let me guess ,he had arcane maul/claive?
My main char is a war.an my k/d rate is not very good
Because i dont have arcane maul/claive.. lvl 36 pvp is just for the best equiped
So here my stats, just too see that theres almost no chane to get a good kdr without claive or maul:

Acidious
10-28-2013, 04:33 PM
My thoughts are that right now mythic wars with glaive and sam are pretty hard to kill. Even arcane mages have a hard time. However, fighting skills are factored into any pvp match.

Soundlesskill
10-31-2013, 01:24 AM
My thoughts are that right now mythic wars with glaive and sam are pretty hard to kill. Even arcane mages have a hard time. However, fighting skills are factored into any pvp match.

I agree with the mage part. Warrs = Ez Pz.. Smurfs with mythic ir arcane staff is hardly beatable because they can stunlock you.

Shield fb ice light curse samael stunlocking death. Just saying

Nesox
10-31-2013, 11:51 AM
As a almost full mythic mage (minus ring) mythic staff user I feel like a huge underdog everytime I play.

1v1 vs Rogue has a fairly decent chance of success granted I get shield up before the first Aimed hits and I am able to stun/slow for the first few seconds as the tripple heal usually negates the damage done during the stunned period even if clyde is having a good day as well. If a rogue gets a hit in before the shield is up then the fight is already over as there is no chance what so ever of recovery. Because I have to drop shield and have fb/ice charged as I run in the 2 sec invulnerability is already over before the next skill is charged/fired. Shield is usually dropped sooner than later given the catastrophic consesquenses of being a split second late. If I do get a stun in that uses up the majority of the shield duration so if the rogue isn't finished by the time the shield fails a mages life expectancy drops substancially.

1v1 vs Warrior. It is almost impossible to take a Warrior in a fair fight, even a mediocre one. A face to face brawl is suicidal which is the only way to hit anything with a staff. I can't out run and kite because I either get smashed and stunned or dragged back in with an axe. Even if I am able to kite for a few seconds I am limited to two attacks every three seconds as my two offensive skills recharge. The auto attack on the staff hits nothing while running and dodging.

In a group fight I pray that my side comes out ahead because the cool down on shield and heal is soooo long that we are easy pickings if we don't have several seconds between fights. A tactical retreat is difficult as we are the slowest class, completly unable to outrun either warriors or rogues.

Suzysayshi
11-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Mage are OP, thank you STS for removing their stuns, they had a good fight before against my warrior and rouge, I mean they shouldt have a chance right?
My warrior and rogue can now kill them more easily. I can even kill 2-3mages at once now..LoL.

Im so happy when i see a lot of mage on the opposing team now, that means i will get a lot of kill. They were made for support anyways, they shouldnt have the ability to kill. Maybe its better if you reduce their damage a bit, not that they could kill me 1vs1 or 2vs1, but once i got killed when facing 3 mages, pls nerf.

Thank you for nerfing their shield ability, i can now kill mages faster, also could you please nerf their 2s invul so that we can kill them in 1second with aimed shot? Or just remove it completely but give them more HP, like 2000++hp, that way I will still kill them in 1second in 1shot anyway.

Also they have a lot of nukes, please reduce the nukes, its not like they can kill me now but its just annoying..the nuke.

Please add mage's passive movement speed so that they can run away faster, it will add the challenge for us rogues and warrior to chase them, Also please add skyward smash range to 30m and rogues to 30m also.

Please add my warrior heal ability, once a mage nuked me till my health is half. I almost dead to a mage WTH?? They were made for support, how can those blue things got my health to 50% anyways, pls nerf. Well this is a game/fight between rogues and warriors right? Mages is support, PERIOD.

THIS IS A CONSTRUCTING COMMENT, I JUST HAVE TO MADE IT LIKE THAT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Thank you STS for giving us this awesome free game..cheers :D

Lol! This post just kept me laughing for a full 5 minutes

Zeus
11-01-2013, 03:00 PM
As a almost full mythic mage (minus ring) mythic staff user I feel like a huge underdog everytime I play.

1v1 vs Rogue has a fairly decent chance of success granted I get shield up before the first Aimed hits and I am able to stun/slow for the first few seconds as the tripple heal usually negates the damage done during the stunned period even if clyde is having a good day as well. If a rogue gets a hit in before the shield is up then the fight is already over as there is no chance what so ever of recovery. Because I have to drop shield and have fb/ice charged as I run in the 2 sec invulnerability is already over before the next skill is charged/fired. Shield is usually dropped sooner than later given the catastrophic consesquenses of being a split second late. If I do get a stun in that uses up the majority of the shield duration so if the rogue isn't finished by the time the shield fails a mages life expectancy drops substancially.

1v1 vs Warrior. It is almost impossible to take a Warrior in a fair fight, even a mediocre one. A face to face brawl is suicidal which is the only way to hit anything with a staff. I can't out run and kite because I either get smashed and stunned or dragged back in with an axe. Even if I am able to kite for a few seconds I am limited to two attacks every three seconds as my two offensive skills recharge. The auto attack on the staff hits nothing while running and dodging.

In a group fight I pray that my side comes out ahead because the cool down on shield and heal is soooo long that we are easy pickings if we don't have several seconds between fights. A tactical retreat is difficult as we are the slowest class, completly unable to outrun either warriors or rogues.

Get the ring... the health bonus on a mage is substantial.

HopeSolo
11-01-2013, 04:46 PM
since last season , it was totally fair for all classes, especially mage's class because in season 2-3 war and rouge had advantages than mage and mage get killed easily which caused mage's shield was broken by high damage from rouge shot. There are some bugs with mage's skills are fireball and shield... because sometimes i did FB skills some enemies got stunned in 2-4sec, others get stunned less than 1-2sec and even it doesnt affect to them at all.. For the shield skill is similar to FB skills, I thought that when you did full charge of Shield, it can stay long in 10 sec, however, sometimes it worked for me in 10 sec and other time, it worked like 2-3 sec.. i don't know if anyone has same problem like me ..

Jetzzz
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
You need to improve the heal for mage in low lv twinks. At lv 11 mage only heal 500-600 hp, which is the lowest if we compare it with warior and rogue. It makes mage become the weakest char in low lv twink. Its almost imposibble to kill warior and it veryyy hard to kill rogue unless you're lucky with the critial [this is based on the both side have equal equipment]

Sky_is_epicgearz
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
A nice armour buff when we mages use heal would be nice and shield, definitely needs a shorter cool down.. Mages are the easiest to kill because 1k armour is too little... 1 aimed shot and we are done even full mythic.... I'm not sure why fireball was nerfed :/ I think fire stuns every 7 sec.... What i would like is when fire stuns give it an exact time to the duration of the stun maybe 4 sec... And the fact that shield doesnt activate as soon as you release the skill is a bit annoying, 1 charge normal attack on rogue can easily fail shield or fireball or sky smash and because shield is such a critical part of Mage pvp do something to reduce the chances of a shield fail. Every time we say something everyone just says to play smarter or your not playing right :/ I think it time that other classes need to play smarter. Also during the 2 second invulnerability I'd like to not be able to be stunned.
I know that Mage do deal the most damage due to our area affect damage but only really good in pve

Arturohoward
12-24-2013, 04:59 AM
I think, Mages need have Higer armor almost like a rogue

Imjebus
12-24-2013, 08:02 PM
What sorc's truly need is a skill that allows their crit to be boosted and a shorter cool down on heal. In my opinion, that would solve many problems in both low lvl pvp and high level pvp.

Cero
12-28-2013, 06:44 PM

It's probably the decent solution for the rest of the pvp community.

"Mute opponents chat in pvp arena"

Bomm
01-07-2014, 02:32 PM
In my opinion there should be a extra pvp for mythic/arcane players, because i just see mythic players in pvp. The normal players are scared and know they have no Chance so they dont try to play pvp. So there should be a extra pvp for normal players and mythic/arcane players.

And rouges are overpovered just 2 shots and my warrior is death, warriors are to low becouse rouges and mages can have more then double so mutch damage and dps as a warrior. And they can have more then half HP like a warrior so its realy hard for warriors :/

UndeadJudge
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
In my opinion there should be a extra pvp for mythic/arcane players, because i just see mythic players in pvp. The normal players are scared and know they have no Chance so they dont try to play pvp. So there should be a extra pvp for normal players and mythic/arcane players.

And rouges are overpovered just 2 shots and my warrior is death, warriors are to low becouse rouges and mages can have more then double so mutch damage and dps as a warrior. And they can have more then half HP like a warrior so its realy hard for warriors :/

Um..no? No idea what ur talking about.

Rogue - 3600 health (ish), 440 damage
Warrior- 6700 health (ish), 530 damage (ish).

Warriors can also make themselves invincible with juggernaut for 8 sec, good HoT with horn, venge to increase damage/critical.

Rogues can fire fast combos, but warriors can just sit back and relax while the rogue is pounding at their 2k armor.

Bomm
01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Um..no? No idea what ur talking about.

Rogue - 3600 health (ish), 440 damage
Warrior- 6700 health (ish), 530 damage (ish).

Warriors can also make themselves invincible with juggernaut for 8 sec, good HoT with horn, venge to increase damage/critical.

Rogues can fire fast combos, but warriors can just sit back and relax while the rogue is pounding at their 2k armor.

You talk about mythic and arcane players i talk about normal players without mythics so rouge can kill my warrior before i can use my health skill normal players have no Chance.

moneybagz
01-11-2014, 04:22 PM
You talk about mythic and arcane players i talk about normal players without mythics so rouge can kill my warrior before i can use my health skill normal players have no Chance.

Go farm/merch and work hard or spend $ and get arcane and mythics. Simple dont complain about items other players worked for or spent $ for. It's fair game. Stick with pve if u can't hang in pvp with the big dogs. Aruuufff !

xunsungwar
01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Mage should never be killer in any form of game. Mage should be weak and only be a support tools. Remove their stun, lower down their dmg. Buff up their shield and heal. And Introduce new job. It's disgusting seeing mage complaining not able to kill when since day 1 mage has always been a support tools. Please nerf mage more. Thx sts

xunsungwar
01-11-2014, 05:37 PM
U forgot to mention rogue hit twice while warrior only get to hit once.

Imjebus
01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Mage should never be killer in any form of game. Mage should be weak and only be a support tools. Remove their stun, lower down their dmg. Buff up their shield and heal. And Introduce new job. It's disgusting seeing mage complaining not able to kill when since day 1 mage has always been a support tools. Please nerf mage more. Thx sts

I don't know if this is serious or not. If it is, then obviously you need to rethink what you said. Sorc being a support class? What makes you think sorcs are a "support" class? If anything, a warrior is a support class because their heal is better, they can tank better, and they can easily keep a group of 3-4 alive. Do you see buffed up sorcs doing the same thing? Absolutely not. Sorcs are MEANT to do high damage in group situations not make sure everyone is healed and keeping the group alive.

Take away our stuns? So you basically want us to be walking targets for the other two classes? What would buffing our heal and shield do if we aren't even able to kill in group situations due to us being nerfed?

You really need to rethink this whole "nerf the sorcs" because they are in desperate need in a buff in my opinion (I've tried all three classes and sorc is by far the weakest in 1v1 situations).

Sorcs need two things: a buff in heal and a skill that boosts our crit (somewhat like aim shot).

Haligali
01-14-2014, 11:05 AM
The imbalance was never so significant, like this season. Mythic weapons are better than sorcerer arcane weapon. I was able to kill full geared warriors and rogues in season 2, in 1-1 situations, with an useless arcane shield and without curse, now not.

Alfai
01-14-2014, 04:28 PM

From a rogue perspective.your post is quite dumb.

Joncheese
01-20-2014, 07:50 AM

This may well be the dumbest post i have ever read.

Nagin
01-20-2014, 08:36 AM

Oh my... So much intelligence!!!

phillyr
01-21-2014, 08:37 PM

It has been stated over and over by players and devs themselves in the forums MAGE WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A SUPPORT CLASS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
01-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Buff mages please.

Imjebus
01-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Buff mages please.

Approved. ;D

Socrates
01-30-2014, 12:22 PM
well put a mythic warrior with arcane pet and mythic sorc with arcane pet and lets see who will win.I think it is going to be the tank

phillyr
02-03-2014, 07:19 AM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?33-Cruise-Ship-Desserts

U can put a mythic warrior without a pet and a mage with arcane pet...tank would still win. But imho an equally geared mage shouldnt be able to take a tank head on. But in return should be able to own any rogue.

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 05:26 PM

I'm trying to feel the anger like the other people, but I can't. A Post is a post and a opinion is a opinion, don't know why people get upset over this, espcially when its true. Mages shouldn't kill, I'm a mage myself and find myself quite op. I thought mages were support too. I'd rather survive then be able to kill people, besides killing hurts the good inside you and brings out the negative. While this is a feedback thread I'm just gonna go with the flow. Any changes won't affect me. Playing full support sounds like a great idea:)

kinzmet
02-07-2014, 10:47 PM
To all sorccerers!

You CAN kill warriors
read this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136725-Guide-The-Mage-Kills-The-Maul!

baddiva
02-12-2014, 12:58 AM
I'm trying to feel the anger like the other people, but I can't. A Post is a post and a opinion is a opinion, don't know why people get upset over this, espcially when its true. Mages shouldn't kill, I'm a mage myself and find myself quite op. I thought mages were support too. I'd rather survive then be able to kill people, besides killing hurts the good inside you and brings out the negative. While this is a feedback thread I'm just gonna go with the flow. Any changes won't affect me. Playing full support sounds like a great idea:)

it's not true bro... it wouldn't be fair for mages if they're after warmonger title.... this is as false as thinking that rogue is a killing machine, or warrior is a tank machine...

Instanthumor
02-12-2014, 01:04 AM
To all sorccerers!

You CAN kill warriors
read this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136725-Guide-The-Mage-Kills-The-Maul!

Lol, thanks for promoting my thread xD

Madnex
02-12-2014, 01:54 AM
It's a lie! Any warrior that can't kill a sorc equally geared or slightly overgeared (the sorc) should be ashamed of himself, quit the game and be publicly whipped; also, the whip should be salt-covered.

ody style
02-14-2014, 04:16 AM
lol the way i can kill a warrior with no heal just attack :p

Kreasadriii
02-14-2014, 04:46 AM
I could beat warrior with 2 build too ^^
Before gem existed:
I use fireball, lightning, shield, heal.
After gem existed:
I use timeshift, lightning, shield, heal.

And beat some warrior 1 lvl above me and rogue 1 lvl above me, they are a twink also and fully gear.
Duel by one, just for fun ^^

The only think who makes you better mage is do not scared to challenges another class in duel pvp.

Approximation
02-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Dewa is Good guild PVP for LV 22

Aslanx
02-21-2014, 09:18 PM
correct me if I am wrong

there are a few things I just dont get it.

Wars and Rouges have longer skill attack range than mage? shouldn't mage deserve the longest attack range or at least the same?
Mage cant outrun Wars, no metter what, they always catch me (tried run with time shift+Fireball+normal charged attack or forst+Firebell+normal charged attack)
Wars and Rouges can hit me through the wall? It happened so many time when I was only at corner.
I have seen 1 war vs 2mages or 1 rouges vs 2mages at the same time and yet mages lost but I have never seen a mage survive in the same situation.
Maybe War and Rouges are not OP just Mages are too weak...........
If one class can kill the other class with 1-2 hit, then its not balance.

I am not the best player nor have the best gear.
just want to have a fair game

I dont see gale force in ur running strategy.... do (charged) fire then (charged) gale, lightning to discourage pursuit :) and asap do arcane shield (charged if rogue)

Aslanx
02-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Nice banner :p

Toogy
03-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Please buff mages armor.. its so damn low :(

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Nagin
03-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Yep armour is very low

Xstealthxx
03-02-2014, 05:51 AM
mage is the weakest in this field. for PVE only

Timasan
03-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Mages have shield. 15 sec its enough to kill a rogue.

phillyr
03-05-2014, 06:03 PM

Its not 15 secs when fighting a rogue...after 2 sec invulnerability one crit aimed shot will break the shield

Kreasadriii
03-06-2014, 08:08 AM
If huge damage from crit or another skills to shield, the shield will be broken -__- faster than 5 seconds and u'll die fight against rogue

Vegard Herring
04-02-2014, 08:54 AM
When its 1v1 Rouges, its all luck whoever wins. Whoever dodges more wins.

You mean who ever CRITS the most wins

supersyan
04-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Rogue can kill rogue, mage and war so fast
mage can kill mage and rogue not war
war can kill rogue, mage not war

it seems only 1 class is good at killing all class

Zeus
05-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Its not 15 secs when fighting a rogue...after 2 sec invulnerability one crit aimed shot will break the shield

One aimed crit does not break the shield...it requires more.

will0
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM

do u play mage? kill a rogue .. yes depends on who is the rogue and what gear and pet they are using

phillyr
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
One aimed crit does not break the shield...it requires more.

Depending on the gear a mage has and the points allocated into strength, a lot of times it doesnt

Alhuntrazeck
05-01-2014, 11:10 PM
A mage is almost certainly 1 hit without shield, though. Which can get plenty irritating especially in clashes.

Narb
06-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Since this thread has been inactive for a month now, I would assume that the the class balance in CTF and PvP is fixed. Well, take a look at this thread! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132705-Time-For-A-New-Era-Help-in-the-quest-to-restore-PVP)

iiansan021
06-08-2014, 01:25 AM
i agree with u...sometimes when someone is almost dead ur teammates steal the kill.....

zliverpoolzz
06-16-2014, 08:08 AM
At first I thought it sucked. I kept playing and now I think its Balanced. Rogues and Warriors can kill each other. A rogue (Cant say his name cause inapoparite) got 7 kills in a row Warriors can kill more now to. Not sure about mages yet but Warriors and Rogues are balanced
rogue with high mana n dmg maybe can beat warrior if he have good gear .. dont let rogue be manna hungry ..

bhimrulez
06-16-2014, 02:12 PM
stupid sts pls make some 1vs1 pvp maps so big guilds cant gang 5vs1...i hate this pvp system

Monsteriveelt
06-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Guys hear this mages are fine but why not just remove their stupid shields it will be more easier for is to kill them and make warriors axe throw about 50-100 meters so we can kill them hehe!!!

phillyr
06-19-2014, 02:09 AM
Since this thread has been inactive for a month now, I would assume that the the class balance in CTF and PvP is fixed. Well, take a look at this thread! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132705-Time-For-A-New-Era-Help-in-the-quest-to-restore-PVP)

U assume incorrectly lol

Dex Scene
06-19-2014, 10:08 AM

I was like what bears what birds!! Then I noticed that's an PL forum :3
Yeah I never played PL

—AshDex

Justfofun
06-22-2014, 10:36 PM
With even my str build rogue easily break my shield .-...... 2.1k hp at 17 isn't enough for a mage or 2300 hp at 23 isn't enough... Warriors also kill me easily in like 3 hits. I also have put rings and amulets with better armor and they do the same. Dmg is also pretty decent with tarlok assault gear. Mages need to be buffed.

xje
07-19-2014, 01:24 PM
Wohoo..
Pvp im coming

Ithurr
08-16-2014, 09:07 AM
well mage strengths varies in lvl also. ive been a mage in 17 and 21 and been able to kill gud rogues and warriors. even in 25 ive been still able to do it.
just that hard part of being mage is its technicalities in which they coudnt just get good attributes without sacrificing another
typically mages uses pure int build as stats to gain decent dmg. and covers hp and armor to equipment sets.
if mage add more str to boost a bit of hp they loose dmg. and so may survive more in clashes. yet might possibly do less in dmging.
if a mage uses clash build they might do not too gud when it comes to 1v1.for clash builds mostly work on aoe yet medium dmg. thus decrease effectivity in 1v1.
also mage performance to duels also varies with builds they use. diff builds to use each classes mostly.

Tho i still agree that mages needs a boost in pvp..
maybe mage needs more deffensive attributes in some lvlzones of pvp..

these are some of my opinions to pvp. and im open to your comments. i may hav outlooked somthing still tho ^^,

EliB
08-16-2014, 09:50 AM
My suggestions on fixing mage in PvP, it's pretty ridiculous but it's just a suggestion:
-Give mage the only class to have 5 skill slots. Now it sounds crazy but I believe mage having 3 dmg skills and 2 support skills should be enough to even out the playing field since the generic build for mage PvP is 2 dmg skill, heal, and shield
-Or lower cool down on mages heal to I'd say 8-10 sec (this ones a bit crazy) but by lowering the cd it would give mages a chance to survive without shield because we all know once mages shield is off it basically means death when facing a geared rouge/war
Again it's just suggestions, I would love some feed back :)

Spacetime Or Lol
08-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Rouges do finishing kill... personally warriors CAN... not mine lol

Soundlesskill
08-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Mages don't need a buff, all classes were meant for endgame and atm any good mage can kill a rouge. A mage can stunlock, no need to say anything else.

Rouges are just broken, they 1 shoot even tanks with decent pink gear.

Tanks need more defense so they can last long in clashes, but they need less CC. Axe smash and samael = stunlcok on rouge in 1v1.

EliB
08-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Mages don't need a buff, all classes were meant for endgame and atm any good mage can kill a rouge. A mage can stunlock, no need to say anything else.

Rouges are just broken, they 1 shoot even tanks with decent pink gear.

Tanks need more defense so they can last long in clashes, but they need less CC. Axe smash and samael = stunlcok on rouge in 1v1.
No more stun lock since last PvP update, I believe it's a 7 second gap between stuns, or 5 sec I'm not sure, but that's one of the main reason mages are underpowered now, because they can't stun lock and not to mention fireball doesn't even stun 100% of the time anymore

UndeadJudge
08-18-2014, 11:27 PM
No more stun lock since last PvP update, I believe it's a 7 second gap between stuns, or 5 sec I'm not sure, but that's one of the main reason mages are underpowered now, because they can't stun lock and not to mention fireball doesn't even stun 100% of the time anymore

Um...just saying this post is completely wrong. Stunlock is the use of fireball stun followed by slag/Samael panic. Panic does not have immunity, and can be spammed as much as the player wants. Fireball will always stun unless the player has been stunned in the past 7 seconds. And even then, it does very briefly stun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EliB
08-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Um...just saying this post is completely wrong. Stunlock is the use of fireball stun followed by slag/Samael panic. Panic does not have immunity, and can be spammed as much as the player wants. Fireball will always stun unless the player has been stunned in the past 7 seconds. And even then, it does very briefly stun.

Lol spamming an aa? You must me a hacker. Correct me if I'm wrong, stun lock means stun after stun after stun barely giving the opponent a chance to attack, slags aa doesn't even stun most of the time, maybe when it's leveled 40+ but anything below he has like 40% stun chance (no one knows for sure but it's definitely not 100%). Fireball does not stun 100% of the time, and it doesn't "briefly" stun between the 7 sec gap either idk where you got that from

UndeadJudge
08-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Lol spamming an aa? You must me a hacker. Correct me if I'm wrong, stun lock means stun after stun after stun barely giving the opponent a chance to attack, slags aa doesn't even stun most of the time, maybe when it's leveled 40+ but anything below he has like 40% stun chance (no one knows for sure but it's definitely not 100%). Fireball does not stun 100% of the time, and it doesn't "briefly" stun between the 7 sec gap either idk where you got that from

There's no use arguing. But spamming an aa isn't what I meant. That was fixed with a patch a long time ago. What I meant is 5 players that have a panic pet like slag or Samael and chain panic one after the other. Okay fine slag's aa won't always stun. Try Samael instead. And charge two fireballs one after the other, the player is stunned for about .5 seconds on the second fireball.

EliB
08-20-2014, 07:03 PM
There's no use arguing. But spamming an aa isn't what I meant. That was fixed with a patch a long time ago. What I meant is 5 players that have a panic pet like slag or Samael and chain panic one after the other. Okay fine slag's aa won't always stun. Try Samael instead. And charge two fireballs one after the other, the player is stunned for about .5 seconds on the second fireball.

I understand what you're saying now. I was speaking of a 1v1 situation though. And I would love to get Sam but that's 25 mil the cheapest .-.

phillyr
08-21-2014, 06:48 AM

Then all classes can be responsible for "stunlock" or are mages the only class that uses terrify pets? Warriors also have decent stun skills,dmg thats really high, an op arcane weapon(that has been op since its release), and can also stunlock an opponent to death. rogue and warrior have skills to disable fb stun. Its up to the player whether or not to use them. Mage has zero stunblock ability

UndeadJudge
08-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Then all classes can be responsible for "stunlock" or are mages the only class that uses terrify pets? Warriors also have decent stun skills,dmg thats really high, an op arcane weapon(that has been op since its release), and can also stunlock an opponent to death. rogue and warrior have skills to disable fb stun. Its up to the player whether or not to use them. Mage has zero stunblock ability

Yes we know mages are underpowered in PvP. The only reason why mages have more stunlock potential is because fireball always stuns. The other classes only have chances to stun, especially rogues since bow stun hardly works these days.

EliB
08-21-2014, 05:33 PM
Yes we know mages are underpowered in PvP. The only reason why mages have more stunlock potential is because fireball always stuns. The other classes only have chances to stun, especially rogues since bow stun hardly works these days.

Again mages fire ball does not always stun and rouge does not need stun that would make them more op then the already are charged basic is more than enough tbh they should just take out stuns on rouge period just imo

phillyr
08-21-2014, 05:58 PM

Fireball does not always stun bro. Im not trying to argue, but both the other classes (tank with jugg and rogue with razor shield) can always counter the stun. Mage has no counter against anything. The "shield" we have gets broken after it gets hit once after the immunity is over.

UndeadJudge
08-21-2014, 10:45 PM
Fireball does not always stun bro. Im not trying to argue, but both the other classes (tank with jugg and rogue with razor shield) can always counter the stun. Mage has no counter against anything. The "shield" we have gets broken after it gets hit once after the immunity is over.

Well obviously, but if you are going to stunlock on a Mage, you will go shield > fireball > lightning > ice > panic and spam combos, to which point your rogue opponent is dead if they don't panic back. Rogues with razor would get wrecked by curse mages, and it's almost impossible for mages to kill warriors anyway.

UndeadJudge
08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Again mages fire ball does not always stun and rouge does not need stun that would make them more op then the already are charged basic is more than enough tbh they should just take out stuns on rouge period just imo

If you stunlock you will do it while immunity is not active, unless you have no idea how to play a Mage. And I never said rogues needed a stun, I just said they had one...btw almost all weapons stun on charged auto, even sorcerers and warriors.

phillyr
08-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Well obviously, but if you are going to stunlock on a Mage, you will go shield > fireball > lightning > ice > panic and spam combos, to which point your rogue opponent is dead if they don't panic back. Rogues with razor would get wrecked by curse mages, and it's almost impossible for mages to kill warriors anyway.

I can kill nub warriors lol thats about it. Im jus tryin to say the days of stunlock are over. If we get the first stun in, the panic is pure chance. If panic or terrify actually work we can survive, if it doesnt we die. There is no true 100% stunlock for any class.

EliB
08-22-2014, 05:37 AM

You're trying to say a "perfect" fight, with 3 dmg attacks which most mages do not run in a pvp spec, and what you're talking about is most definitely not a stun lock considering you really only have 1 highly like to hit stun in your rotation with a 2.5 sec stun at max(because yes fire ball does not always give a max duration stun) and unless you're saying your mage can kill a skilled and geared rouge in 2.5 secs you sir are a god.

If you stunlock you will do it while immunity is not active, unless you have no idea how to play a Mage. And I never said rogues needed a stun, I just said they had one...btw almost all weapons stun on charged auto, even sorcerers and warriors.

It's not called a "stun lock" if you are stunning your opponent every 7 sec or so it's just called a "stun". Also I did not say you stated that a rouge should have a stun I was simply stating that "if" they did stun on addition to their charged basic rouges would be more op then ever. Please do not tell me I have a lesser understanding of mages that's just utterly offensive. And stop saying perfect scenarios, I believe you believe that mages will always hit everything 100% of the time including pets aa, you have to consider the factors.

Soundlesskill
08-22-2014, 08:24 AM
The happens like so:
Charged FB, tap ice, pet AA. It's enough stunlock for a mage.

Mages are greatly overpowering rouges this season. If you can't kill a rouge as a mage, that's why sad.

The tanks overpowers the rouge too, if they are successful in stunlock, which is the following:
Axe, smash, pet AA. With the new pink weapon proc, you will easily win.

The only real time where the rouge is OP, is against other rouges and if you just "meet & greet pvp"

phillyr
08-22-2014, 11:38 AM
The happens like so:
Charged FB, tap ice, pet AA. It's enough stunlock for a mage.

Mages are greatly overpowering rouges this season. If you can't kill a rouge as a mage, that's why sad.

The tanks overpowers the rouge too, if they are successful in stunlock, which is the following:
Axe, smash, pet AA. With the new pink weapon proc, you will easily win.

The only real time where the rouge is OP, is against other rouges and if you just "meet & greet pvp"
U must be joking [emoji23]. If all the stars allign and our pet aa actually hits then yes we can beat a rogue. But if (and most of the time) when, our pets aa doesnt connect, the shield is broken and half our health is gone in one shot. Ive had my shield broken and killed from one crit aimed a few times.

Our very survival depends on the slight chance slag or sam can stop the one shot kill.

Soundlesskill
08-22-2014, 04:54 PM
U must be joking [emoji23]. If all the stars allign and our pet aa actually hits then yes we can beat a rogue. But if (and most of the time) when, our pets aa doesnt connect, the shield is broken and half our health is gone in one shot. Ive had my shield broken and killed from one crit aimed a few times.

Our very survival depends on the slight chance slag or sam can stop the one shot kill.

That is very true tho, and I never said no to that. But if the AA does indeed hit, the rouge is as good as dead.
I find it ridiulous tanks now also stunlock.
But a no bow rouge vs a mythic gun mage (10m price difference in weapons) is pretty bad for the rouge. I think you should calculate the gears too. I've been 2 shot mages countless times. It's virtually impossible to PvP without decent gear. And a lot of people can't afford a mythic armor even.

phillyr
08-22-2014, 05:13 PM
That is very true tho, and I never said no to that. But if the AA does indeed hit, the rouge is as good as dead.
I find it ridiulous tanks now also stunlock.
But a no bow rouge vs a mythic gun mage (10m price difference in weapons) is pretty bad for the rouge. I think you should calculate the gears too. I've been 2 shot mages countless times. It's virtually impossible to PvP without decent gear. And a lot of people can't afford a mythic armor even.
Yes I 100% agree with u there. No skill is required anymore. Its all about the gear u can only get from locked. Thats half the reason farming is dead now.

Another issue is that we have had the same amount of armor for 2 seasons and the damage is at such an insane amount from any class...nobody stands a chance. Rogues are often the topic of discussion because they are the only class to one shot 2 of the classes.

Balance is destroyed and IMHO its too late for sts to do anything about it. It will stay this way till the game eventually fails. If they dont change the gear to where its actually worth farming or change pvp have some sort of balance, I dont see the end too far in the future.

Ive already seen soo many players that absolutely love the game rage quit because of the above reasons

Speedofsound
08-22-2014, 10:54 PM
I dont find warriors stun gods unless they use a maul since the maul stuns everytime it procs and maul stun does not intervene with the 7 second stun immunity. Smart warriors wait for their maul to stun than use samaels arcane than go for the axe stun....its truly powerful.

Soundlesskill
08-24-2014, 04:08 AM
Yes I 100% agree with u there. No skill is required anymore. Its all about the gear u can only get from locked. Thats half the reason farming is dead now.

Another issue is that we have had the same amount of armor for 2 seasons and the damage is at such an insane amount from any class...nobody stands a chance. Rogues are often the topic of discussion because they are the only class to one shot 2 of the classes.

Balance is destroyed and IMHO its too late for sts to do anything about it. It will stay this way till the game eventually fails. If they dont change the gear to where its actually worth farming or change pvp have some sort of balance, I dont see the end too far in the future.

Ive already seen soo many players that absolutely love the game rage quit because of the above reasons

This is very true. People seem to forget to calculate gear and just jump straight to rouges being overpowered, when mages lightining also is now a powerful skill. And stunlocking plays a huge factor. I've already given up on this game, my LB spor is getting pushed out and I'm actually looking forward to getting dropped off.

Hue
08-26-2014, 12:40 PM

I whole heartedly agree with you! Seen a few players leave the game because its just ridiculous! Pvp needs a whole clean sheet, and to top off the unbalanced damage, elixirs are usable giving most end game players 1k dps and 800+ dmg.

Zeus
08-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I whole heartedly agree with you! Seen a few players leave the game because its just ridiculous! Pvp needs a whole clean sheet, and to top off the unbalanced damage, elixirs are usable giving most end game players 1k dps and 800+ dmg.

Lets not exaggerate the elixir issue. I rarely see people in PvP using elixirs, honestly. It's just far too expensive to consider.

Hue
08-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Lets not exaggerate the elixir issue. I rarely see people in PvP using elixirs, honestly. It's just far too expensive to consider.

Theres no exaggerating to be done. Fact thats all, Not going to get into a debate about it. Its expensive to the normal players, but to those who farm platinum its nothing.

Endkey
08-26-2014, 01:06 PM
I get axed by tanks which take half my hp..and some people as we know use alot of plats..this is totally unfair and should be fixed asap

Zeus
08-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Theres no exaggerating to be done. Fact thats all, Not going to get into a debate about it. Its expensive to the normal players, but to those who farm platinum its nothing.

Really? I rarely see elixirs being used in PvP.

Hue
08-26-2014, 05:12 PM
I get axed by tanks which take half my hp..and some people as we know use alot of plats..this is totally unfair and should be fixed asap

Same goes for all classes. The fact that a war can get killed in a two hit comb with no jugg, or a matter of seconds in a clash with jugg is stupid. I've never heard of classes in any online pvp where a player has such an upperhand. Same for stun lock, Most cases you have a skill to break stun lock what does anyone have in al? Mages nothing, rogues nothing, wars jugg (given its fully charged) - which is still bugged since season 2. If a decent rogue catches you off guard your done same for mage.

Just wish the developers would pull their heads together listen and do something for once. Instead of throwing out shark week, double tokens, double odds.

Jdogxtreme
08-27-2014, 01:53 AM
I would like to speak for the twinks aswell. I pvp Lvl 12-13, and I don't know about the other levels, but at this level, vs is terrible. Warrior vs Mage, hands down, warrior (I believe this is even endgame) a maxed warrior vs a maxed rogue = Endless, if they both know what they are doing. And if it ends, it takes 10+ minutes. The classes just seem unbalanced to me. I think a skillful Mage should be able to kill a rogue, and a tank. I play warrior and when I see a Mage I think to myself "food" not trying to act strong but it's the truth, who doesn't think that? Mages seem like a neglected class to me, and I sympathize for them,

Keep in mind I'm talking about twink level. Endgame may be a totally different story, I'm rusty on my endgame

Speedofsound
08-27-2014, 02:43 AM
I would like to speak for the twinks aswell. I pvp Lvl 12-13, and I don't know about the other levels, but at this level, vs is terrible. Warrior vs Mage, hands down, warrior (I believe this is even endgame) a maxed warrior vs a maxed rogue = Endless, if they both know what they are doing. And if it ends, it takes 10+ minutes. The classes just seem unbalanced to me. I think a skillful Mage should be able to kill a rogue, and a tank. I play warrior and when I see a Mage I think to myself "food" not trying to act strong but it's the truth, who doesn't think that? Mages seem like a neglected class to me, and I sympathize for them,

Keep in mind I'm talking about twink level. Endgame may be a totally different story, I'm rusty on my endgame
At endgame if a warrior is same skill and same gear matchup as a rogue...rogue will win
Rogue > warrior

Soundlesskill
08-27-2014, 08:32 AM

I'd like to pin point, the combo goes as: Axe, smash, pet AA. I don't know why warrs are allowed to stunlock since it's supposed to be Warr > Mage > Rouge > Warr. ATM, if a warrior is successful in stunlocking, a rouge with lower gear will be eliminated. The new pink warrior weapon (Claymore assault) has an extremly powerful proc, whereas the exped bow's proc is garbage.

Also to the twink:
Every RPG is meant to be played at endgame even tho some make lower levels. So it's only fair if they make PvP for endgamers.

MoloToha
08-27-2014, 08:47 AM
In other RPG's mages inflict ridiculous amount of elemental damage (elemental -> ignores physical defense), which is a key characteristic of them. I think that this caused so much disbalance in PvP. Elemental system should be implemented and mage skills should deal corresponding damage type, which ignores physical defense, but is reduced by elemental resistances (so players will choose between physical and elemental defenses).

UndeadJudge
08-27-2014, 09:43 AM
You're trying to say a "perfect" fight, with 3 dmg attacks which most mages do not run in a pvp spec, and what you're talking about is most definitely not a stun lock considering you really only have 1 highly like to hit stun in your rotation with a 2.5 sec stun at max(because yes fire ball does not always give a max duration stun) and unless you're saying your mage can kill a skilled and geared rouge in 2.5 secs you sir are a god.

It's not called a "stun lock" if you are stunning your opponent every 7 sec or so it's just called a "stun". Also I did not say you stated that a rouge should have a stun I was simply stating that "if" they did stun on addition to their charged basic rouges would be more op then ever. Please do not tell me I have a lesser understanding of mages that's just utterly offensive. And stop saying perfect scenarios, I believe you believe that mages will always hit everything 100% of the time including pets aa, you have to consider the factors.

Lol...this is ridiculous...stun/panic = stunlock period. Of course it doesn't always work, I own a slag.. And yes my sorc can kill a fully geared rogue in 4 seconds. 3 attack skills is known as a nuke build, where stunlock is more effective. Slag's stun rate is already pretty decent, it's over 50% for sure. It's actually a worthwhile pet to have. I suggest you buy one instead of arguing.

And lol perfect scenarios, not exactly...nuke build is for 1v1, you guys were complaining mages suck in 1v1, so I told you how to kill a rogue. Warriors are impossible basically, only the pro mages I know are able to kill them.

If your gun procs root, gf rogue dead, if you panic and they don't panic back, gf. All of pvp is based on luck, it's not just the Mage class. I find it's worthwhile to use a panic pet since they stun a decent amount of time which basically leads to insta death.

End of discussion, gf.

phillyr
08-27-2014, 02:00 PM
Lol...this is ridiculous...stun/panic = stunlock period. Of course it doesn't always work, I own a slag.. And yes my sorc can kill a fully geared rogue in 4 seconds. 3 attack skills is known as a nuke build, where stunlock is more effective. Slag's stun rate is already pretty decent, it's over 50% for sure. It's actually a worthwhile pet to have. I suggest you buy one instead of arguing.

And lol perfect scenarios, not exactly...nuke build is for 1v1, you guys were complaining mages suck in 1v1, so I told you how to kill a rogue. Warriors are impossible basically, only the pro mages I know are able to kill them.

If your gun procs root, gf rogue dead, if you panic and they don't panic back, gf. All of pvp is based on luck, it's not just the Mage class. I find it's worthwhile to use a panic pet since they stun a decent amount of time which basically leads to insta death.

End of discussion, gf.

Theres no "luck" involved when a one shot kill is involved. This is what infuriates a lot of people. IMHO there should be absolutely no class that can kill another class with one button push(equally geared ofc). Just plain ridiculous

Soundlesskill
08-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Theres no "luck" involved when a one shot kill is involved. This is what infuriates a lot of people. IMHO there should be absolutely no class that can kill another class with one button push(equally geared ofc). Just plain ridiculous

This^
It's not even like 1 combo 1 shoot, they can literally 1 shoot you with 1 skill.

Jdogxtreme
08-28-2014, 12:53 AM
I think all classes should be equally powerful. Mages should not be game over the minute a warrior begins to attack them. And rogues/mages shouldn't be instant kill from one crit aimed. It's honestly not fair to anyone really

Jdogxtreme
08-28-2014, 01:14 AM
Okokokok

Hue
08-28-2014, 01:42 AM
I think all classes should be equally powerful. Mages should not be game over the minute a warrior begins to attack them. And rogues/mages shouldn't be instant kill from one crit aimed. It's honestly not fair to anyone really

The problem here is that like Sound said before, the combat triangle does not apply. How it is in all other pvp RPG and MMORPGs, Mage beats warrior. Warrior beats rogue, rogue beats mage.

In AL end game, Mage gets wrecked by warriors and rogues, warrior gets wrecked by rogues, rogues get wrecked by other rogues. No other class is able to beat a rogue unless your a rogue, and to top it all off, rogues got quickest dps of all classes, skills come back so fast. rogues heal, rogues have crazy crit, rogues have crazy dodge along with decent hp, and armor from arcane rings.

Soundlesskill
08-28-2014, 09:35 AM
The problem here is that like Sound said before, the combat triangle does not apply. How it is in all other pvp RPG and MMORPGs, Mage beats warrior. Warrior beats rogue, rogue beats mage.

In AL end game, Mage gets wrecked by warriors and rogues, warrior gets wrecked by rogues, rogues get wrecked by other rogues. No other class is able to beat a rogue unless your a rogue, and to top it all off, rogues got quickest dps of all classes, skills come back so fast. rogues heal, rogues have crazy crit, rogues have crazy dodge along with decent hp, and armor from arcane rings.

Not completely right. The triangle goes that the DPS/Rouge can put down a tank, the health of a warrior can't be nuked fast enough by a mage, and a rouge can't keep up with the stuns and slows.

Rouge > Warrior > Mage > Rouge

Rouges will easily die to a mage (Not taking rings in account). Mages can now stunlock warrs into nuke. Warrios are able to stunlock rouges and mages into kill (especially with the Claymore Assault). Rouges can 1 shoot tanks, rouges and mages.

You guys must count in that not everyone at endgame has equal gear!

Rouges are only owerpowering each other as it is right now. There is just so many rouge players that people forget the other classes. If you can one shoot one of your own kind, it's clear everyone thinks they're OP. Any tank with juggernaut can kill a rouge with full mythic - bow & ring, unless the rouge is REALLY skilled. Most rouges don't know when juggernaut wears off, and will just spam skills. Heck, some rouges don't even know heal has HoT!

IF a class can stunlock -> kill, it's wrong.

What STS needs to do is when they raise the level cap to 46, they must raise the armor and HP within each class with the same amount they raise DMG and Crit. They have been unsuccesful in doing it thus far.

UndeadJudge
08-28-2014, 11:13 AM

If they don't crit they won't 1 shot, crit is a %..

phillyr
08-28-2014, 11:15 AM
If they don't crit they won't 1 shot, crit is a %..

Yes...a totally out of control %. It seems to hit everytime a rogue sneaks up from the bottom of the map and snipes me. Some are critting AS for over 4k dmg on warriors with double the armor of mages

UndeadJudge
08-28-2014, 11:17 AM
Not completely right. The triangle goes that the DPS/Rouge can put down a tank, the health of a warrior can't be nuked fast enough by a mage, and a rouge can't keep up with the stuns and slows.

Rouge > Warrior > Mage > Rouge

Rouges will easily die to a mage (Not taking rings in account). Mages can now stunlock warrs into nuke. Warrios are able to stunlock rouges and mages into kill (especially with the Claymore Assault). Rouges can 1 shoot tanks, rouges and mages.

You guys must count in that not everyone at endgame has equal gear!

Rouges are only owerpowering each other as it is right now. There is just so many rouge players that people forget the other classes. If you can one shoot one of your own kind, it's clear everyone thinks they're OP. Any tank with juggernaut can kill a rouge with full mythic - bow & ring, unless the rouge is REALLY skilled. Most rouges don't know when juggernaut wears off, and will just spam skills. Heck, some rouges don't even know heal has HoT!

IF a class can stunlock -> kill, it's wrong.

What STS needs to do is when they raise the level cap to 46, they must raise the armor and HP within each class with the same amount they raise DMG and Crit. They have been unsuccesful in doing it thus far.

Lol I laugh when I see rogues attacking when jugg is active. I don't really play endgame since it's dumb how any myth/arcane ring rogue will 1'shot if they crit. I dunno, just not very fun for me. Maybe I'll come back once health and armor is higher.

UndeadJudge
08-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Yes...a totally out of control %. It seems to hit everytime a rogue sneaks up from the bottom of the map and snipes me. Some are critting AS for over 4k dmg on warriors with double the armor of mages

Well, endgame crit is about 40% with no aim stacks roughly. And aim can stack 4 times if you use it every time it's off cooldown...meh. 80% crit rogues OP. But still if mages use shield invulnerability to their advantage then they can kill a geared rogue.

phillyr
08-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Well, endgame crit is about 40% with no aim stacks roughly. And aim can stack 4 times if you use it every time it's off cooldown...meh. 80% crit rogues OP. But still if mages use shield invulnerability to their advantage then they can kill a geared rogue.

If nuke crits AND our pet aa actually works then yes we can kill them easily. But as ive said before ive had AS break my shield after pet aa fails and take half my life in the same shot, one more tap of the button and im dead.
The shield CD is soo friggin long that if we kill said rogue all she/he has to do is rush back for an easy kill. Cause lets face it, shield skills 2 sec invulnerability is our ONLY survival chance against any class.

Soundlesskill
08-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Lol I laugh when I see rogues attacking when jugg is active. I don't really play endgame since it's dumb how any myth/arcane ring rogue will 1'shot if they crit. I dunno, just not very fun for me. Maybe I'll come back once health and armor is higher.

Yes, endgame is retarded. GF, just GF..

Lidless
08-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Come 13 then lol

EliB
08-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Come 13 then lol
Mage 13 is super hard lol (from personal experience) mages don't get 1-shotted but it's still hard to fight against rouges because their packs are way better than mages heal. And don't even think about trying a war no point, although I have killed some wars but that's because they were underskilled.

Its more balanced kinda in 13-14 but still mages are up

Soundlesskill
08-29-2014, 12:26 AM
I am quitting endgame and going to the lower levels soon. As I have a lot of friends in that bracket! :)

Speedofsound
08-29-2014, 03:12 AM
Actually tanks like to use axe ss cs than as ur running to ur packs use samael than combo all over again....it makes me cry tbh

Quickrr
08-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Is it just me or do you all feel like damage has been lowered even more? For rogues

Lidless
08-31-2014, 12:07 AM
This game was not developed with a pvp engine designed to be balanced or anything other than another goofy-fun part of the game. Ctf is the original arena which should explain it all.

Pvp kind of took off and the devs need to realize this game is more about pvp than anything else. The pvp engine is pathetic not only in terms of class balance, but also in performance. This could be the absolute greatest pvp game on the market because its somewhat simplistic and you can effectively play on a mobile device!

This game has so much potential if the devs would just see this is so much more than a dungeon farming grind fest. As humans we have a natural desire to be competitve and warmongering satisfies that desire. Wake up STS.. you have a diamond in the rough here.

PodercriticaL
09-04-2014, 09:38 PM
This game was not developed with a pvp engine designed to be balanced or anything other than another goofy-fun part of the game. Ctf is the original arena which should explain it all.

Pvp kind of took off and the devs need to realize this game is more about pvp than anything else. The pvp engine is pathetic not only in terms of class balance, but also in performance. This could be the absolute greatest pvp game on the market because its somewhat simplistic and you can effectively play on a mobile device!

This game has so much potential if the devs would just see this is so much more than a dungeon farming grind fest. As humans we have a natural desire to be competitve and warmongering satisfies that desire. Wake up STS.. you have a diamond in the rough here.
Spoken like a champ

sent from your bish house

MoloToha
09-14-2014, 02:33 PM

Yeah, AL has unique engine, which makes PvP experience much brighter than target enemy->spam skills. Unfortunately, devs can't produce new content and improve game mechanics at the same time. They simply don't have enough manpower for that. So, the biggest PvP change we can expect from devs in the nearest future is a slight mage buff/rogue nerf.

phillyr
09-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Yeah, AL has unique engine, which makes PvP experience much brighter than target enemy->spam skills. Unfortunately, devs can't produce new content and improve game mechanics at the same time. They simply don't have enough manpower for that. So, the biggest PvP change we can expect from devs in the nearest future is a slight mage buff/rogue nerf.
They come up with new content all the time, instead of plat sink events most of the player base would rather some new permanent fun stuff to do. They can definitely take a break from designing and releasing new arcane items and start working on pvp

Theillist1
09-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Couldnt be said better. The 'engine' as they say in the motor world... runs just fine for a few minutes then gets retarted then has catastrophic failure.... In pvp terms... when u have a war for more than 5 minutes everyone starts lagging out in the arena. The only REAL way to fix this right now is die. Then your right as rain! Not that bad really. If you dont mind dont mind dying every 5 minutes to get another POSSIBLE kill.

Endkey
09-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Soon we are gnna see rogues that stun lock without sam..mages that one hit (already doing) and even tanks one hitting and stunning like mages (already doing the latter)..whats the point really when all the classes are gonna turn same in some time? Why not have 20 different skills for each class so everyone can have a variation in their build? In LoL the developers change skills of champions once almost everyone knows how to play the champion..if everyone starts doing the same combos to win..whats the point? and skill switching should end. No skill change in PvP rooms at all!. Make necessary changes into the skills and maybe add a new skill as the fifth one, but using all skills for tanks specially isnt nice. We rogues dont have enuf health to switch..one moment we switch..the other we die. If everyone is so used to switchin skills, why not give rogues a skill which grants minimum 3 sec immunity? so that we can switch before dying. I think many would like to switch from nox ro razor a lot. If we are gnna keep the same skills and the same system and this ongoing "turn every hero into the same one" idea..this game isnt going anywhere

Thanku for reading to my whining if u read it ;p

Soundlesskill
09-17-2014, 03:37 PM
Soon we are gnna see rogues that stun lock without sam..mages that one hit (already doing) and even tanks one hitting and stunning like mages (already doing the latter)..whats the point really when all the classes are gonna turn same in some time? Why not have 20 different skills for each class so everyone can have a variation in their build? In LoL the developers change skills of champions once almost everyone knows how to play the champion..if everyone starts doing the same combos to win..whats the point? and skill switching should end. No skill change in PvP rooms at all!. Make necessary changes into the skills and maybe add a new skill as the fifth one, but using all skills for tanks specially isnt nice. We rogues dont have enuf health to switch..one moment we switch..the other we die. If everyone is so used to switchin skills, why not give rogues a skill which grants minimum 3 sec immunity? so that we can switch before dying. I think many would like to switch from nox ro razor a lot. If we are gnna keep the same skills and the same system and this ongoing "turn every hero into the same one" idea..this game isnt going anywhere

Thanku for reading to my whining if u read it ;p

I hope you take the time to read my suggestion: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174834-A-Suggestion-For-PvP-Balance&p=1820924#post1820924

I think it'll help PvP a great deal :).

Hue
09-21-2014, 07:37 AM
Following the Shady & Surge update PvP is no longer fun nor a challenge. Class balance before was out of control, but this is a whole other level of unbalance. For end game, we all know its an exclusive pet yada-yada, defend yourself cause you won it, paid irl money for it or made 70-130m ig for the pet w/e the case may be.

Come a 5v5 clash, do you even snspvp? Rogues that get caught in a stacked pool because said team has 2-3 or more sns they just die in a matter of seconds all they got going is a warriors 2 second holy grail bubble, and after that its certain death, the same goes for a mage and his shield gf once shield is down and all a warrior has going for him is his 15 seconds of glory with jugg even then you'd be lucky not to get 2.5k+ crits by rogues and then stacked damage by pools, not to mention all the rest of the damage happening around you and its over in +- 10-15 seconds.

Edit: For those smart cookies going to post about "move away from pools its simple" Consider the following: Every class can stun lock, come a 5v5 I'm sure you all know what 5 sams feel like ontop of mages fb/lightning ontop of maul procs. Now put yourself in a game with 2 tanks, 2 mages 1 rogue. 2 Sams 3 sns. Mages fb, mauls procs, 3 SnS goes off followed by 2 sams, There you have a gf, a gg, a 10 second fight and a completely unbalanced pvp game. By all means I love a challenge, but this simply is not a challenge anymore its complete slaughter.

Also, standing in 2 stacked pools alone for 3 game ticks is 7k hp gone just like that, I don't see how this is balanced AT all.

Sundar Moorthi
09-24-2014, 06:34 AM
I am not taking about who gets the most kills......
You didnt answer any of my question

why mages cant outrun wars?
why can rouges and wars can hit a enemy though the wall but mage cant?
why rouges have longer range than mages(skill attack)? I did not say mages have no long range attack
(correct me if i am wrong)

I DID NOT say mages have low dps,
However, 1-2hit from war, mages' hp will down to 50%(with stun) due to mages' low armor and hp
so..... low dps?

I am just talking about how a mage can survive longer when 1v1 with rouges and wars.
again, any class can kill other class with 1-2hit, its imbalance to me.

BTW
if u do own a rouge or mage and think they r so awesome at killing, why bother play as war?

U point out mage is week?

in any lvl mage is massive damager (do u blv this 3mage with 2 tankz, in clash 3tankz 2 rogues die like a paper) lightning instead of curse mage staff's do a gud damage, just curse the rogue and tel the tank to attack him just c the dmg tht time tank do a dmg like rogue,. wat i mean its mage its a gud damager but not a damage dealer, (using 3 attacking skills with no heal mage can kill 2 rogues before the mage's shield down) without heal in vs mage dominate in all class, just call vs any rogue no heal with mage thy wont come, am using mage my first toon :-) i like the blue guy, i luv to play al as a mage ( mage,rogues r gud kill stealers, u can find out more warmongers r mage and rogue's only

UndeadJudge
09-24-2014, 01:51 PM
U point out mage is week?

in any lvl mage is massive damager (do u blv this 3mage with 2 tankz, in clash 3tankz 2 rogues die like a paper) lightning instead of curse mage staff's do a gud damage, just curse the rogue and tel the tank to attack him just c the dmg tht time tank do a dmg like rogue,. wat i mean its mage its a gud damager but not a damage dealer, (using 3 attacking skills with no heal mage can kill 2 rogues before the mage's shield down) without heal in vs mage dominate in all class, just call vs any rogue no heal with mage thy wont come, am using mage my first toon :-) i like the blue guy, i luv to play al as a mage ( mage,rogues r gud kill stealers, u can find out more warmongers r mage and rogue's only

This was extremely hard to read but...

Mages suck at 27. They don't do "massive damage", in fact mages seem only useful above 31. The CC damage mages provide is so low below those levels that, unless they run curse, I hardly notice them. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
09-25-2014, 12:23 AM
This was extremely hard to read but...

Mages suck at 27. They don't do "massive damage", in fact mages seem only useful above 31. The CC damage mages provide is so low below those levels that, unless they run curse, I hardly notice them. It's ridiculous.

Doesn't matter, all classes were meant to be played in endame.

UndeadJudge
09-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Doesn't matter, all classes were meant to be played in endame.

I think they were all meant to be played at lvl 1.

Soundlesskill
09-25-2014, 08:33 AM
I think they were all meant to be played at lvl 1.

Too bad bby ;).

UndeadJudge
09-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Too bad bby ;).

-_-

Niixed
09-25-2014, 02:21 PM
When will STS be addressing the class imbalance against sorcerers?

Robhawk
09-26-2014, 04:36 AM
They addressed this today by nerfiing the Elondrian Rifle. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that. STS MAGES NEED TO BE BUFFED - NOT NERFED! CAN YOU HEAR US?

They dont... There are 3 things that happened:

1. Some of the good mages quit the class early and mainly changed to warrior class. (f.e. Cero alias Scotchtape or Scar...)
2. A lot of the good mages just quit. (too many to mention them all)
3. Some of the good mages still play and have to complain day by day with the result beeing nerfed even more! LMAO! (Haligali, shiny, instant,rstzlichen, me to jsut mention some)

Looks like ill be switiching from number 3 to number 2 because as haligali said in the update thread: Its obvious tha mageclass is underpowered, even the other 2 classes agree with that... it is discussed FOR MONTH and finally STS comes around the corner with a NERF!!!

edit: I change my status to inactive, when there some changes/buffs to mages in the next days ill be back. If not good bye!

Niixed
09-26-2014, 09:21 AM
STS has a new thread regarding class imbalance, especially against sorcerers. Check it out:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?178151-Let-s-Talk-About-Class-Balance!

Haligali
09-26-2014, 02:20 PM
STS has a new thread regarding class imbalance, especially against sorcerers. Check it out:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?178151-Let-s-Talk-About-Class-Balance!

How great, another ignored thread. I mean just look at the first comments here and look at the date. They are collecting ideas how to nerf us more or what, i dont fall in this trap so i wont comment there lol.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

phillyr
09-26-2014, 10:27 PM

New...old...they dun care my friend. Mage should be the superior class because of our skills and the way that STG built our class...but they nerffed us to the point of ridiculous nonsense.

If we master one shotting mobs y can't we master one shotting players? Because stg has nerffed ALL of our skills to be a joke. Even after the majority of our kill skills have been nerffed to be useless the sorc players still manage to get a few kills in before we r destroyed (or hopefully one at least)

Has the devs and mods not noticed the amount of skilled faithful players leaving the game because of this nerf mage nonsense? Elite is worthless so we have to pay or wait for event for good items...all we have is pvp...PAY ATTENTION TO THE PLAYERS.NOT JUST F2P BUT THE P2P AND THE P2W PLAYERS ALSO. Have a nice day [emoji1]

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Kingumar
10-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Every class have a role

Warrior = Tank ( Damage Taker)
Rogue = Damage Dealer on one target
Sorcerer = Damage dealer on multiple target

Mages are good in pve if they become good in both pvp and pve it will not be fair with other classes

Rogues are designed that way to deal massive damage on one target like boss in pve and in 1v1 in pvp rogues are suppose deal a massive damage on their target

Warrior have a lot of health which other class dont have if you mantain their damage and health they can put up a serious fight and they also can kill anyone who stand in their way

Sorry for my bad english

phillyr
10-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Every class have a role

Warrior = Tank ( Damage Taker)
Rogue = Damage Dealer on one target
Sorcerer = Damage dealer on multiple target

Mages are good in pve if they become good in both pvp and pve it will not be fair with other classes

Rogues are designed that way to deal massive damage on one target like boss in pve and in 1v1 in pvp rogues are suppose deal a massive damage on their target

Warrior have a lot of health which other class dont have if you mantain their damage and health they can put up a serious fight and they also can kill anyone who stand in their way

Sorry for my bad english
its not fair to mages now...wtf r u talking about? Pve SUCKS at endgame. Whats the point of a pve player when theres nothing to farm for? Our skills as a mage are nerffed beyond useless in pvp.

I made an oath after I spent a couple thousand usd on my toon getting top gear that I wouldnt spend a cent till they did something to even the playing field...they (stg) havent done poop to even things out. Either give us our skills back (the way they are supposed to be used) or NERF ALL OTHER CLASSES SKILLS TO BE WORTHLESS AS WELL.

This company has lost sooo many loyal, huge paying customers because they wont make a decision on making things FAIR in pvp. ITS SIMPLE GIVE US OUR SKILLS BACK OR NERF ALL OTHER SKILLS INGAME FOR OTHER CLASSES.

Ice too op for pvp...nerffed time shift too op for pvp nerffed. Fb AND wind stuns too op for pvp nerffed. Wtf....AIMED SHOT TOO OP FOR PVP, NERF IT. NERF ALL SKILLS WORTH A POOP FOR ALL CLASSES AND U WILL SEE BALANCE IR GIVE US OUR MAIN PRIORITY SKILLS BACK

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

radagan
10-27-2014, 06:14 AM
In lvl 12-13 I vs:ed with one rogue wuth mage
He was 12 me 13 and also he got the flag
But still I losed with mage,I had better gear and knowd how to play..but no changes as a mage to kill rogues or wars in 1v1 u need to do something for this!

Eventx
10-27-2014, 09:31 AM
yep, mages are the best for killing with curse, but I got a really good advice for rouge. When a mage successfully put a curse on you, what you must do is don't attack, just throw packs and heal yourself, when you don't attack the curse won't have any effect on you!! Good luck trying!

icebreaker
02-09-2015, 08:05 AM
nerf rogues if you want more player population

icebreaker
02-09-2015, 08:20 AM
Remiem i advise you hun if u want anymore money from me nerf all rogues IGN: Goraxion/warrior Gormage/mage

M3636
02-20-2015, 01:42 PM
So many threads and suggestions about pvp and still nothing happened. :boxing:

Sundar Moorthi
03-22-2015, 08:04 AM

Donquixoth
04-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Pvp would not never balance since there 3 different classes, and every class had their own problem.
Warrior: less damage, big armor = Argh, If i cant kill them as fast as possible they will kill me soon.
Rogue: biggest damage, hard to heal = ugh, my pack over there, I cant reach it on time.
Mage: High damage, stun and stun = Where is the rogue? I should make shield now before they make a combo.

abajaosk
06-28-2015, 09:31 PM
If ur hero sorcerer u can win with shield skill. It makes u to not get stun and we got low demage. If u vs u must quickly defeat ur enemy before the shield run out. Use: shield-fireball-electric-frost-electric. Electric make a very good demage so do it twice.

Xdumbx
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Pvp would not never balance since there 3 different classes, and every class had their own problem.
Warrior: less damage, big armor = Argh, If i cant kill them as fast as possible they will kill me soon.
Rogue: biggest damage, hard to heal = ugh, my pack over there, I cant reach it on time.
Mage: High damage, stun and stun = Where is the rogue? I should make shield now before they make a combo.

I agree, People should just stop complaining. They just have to learn tactics.

Lethoiun
09-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Mages are always dropping fast when we have no sheild, would buffing our armor help? Seems like we mages need to have more armor...

Uofh
04-01-2016, 03:57 PM
+1 agreed agreed