PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back Ally Ally elixirs to not counting down in town

bronislav84
02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I just got a combo for one of my characters. A one hour combo. No time to play and it will be gone. The most rare elixir and it's wasted.

You can never know what you're gonna get when you log on, so saying collect when you're ready to play doesn't help because it may be pots or or may be the incredibly rare one hour combo. So you log on when you're ready to play and get pots, so you were expecting to grind on the free elixir and can't.

I understand the need for plat revenue, but people don't have time to play all the time. This change is not a good one. Please revert it.

Whoever agrees please reply.

NotYoCookiez
02-14-2013, 04:54 PM
I think the new timer is ok. You can collect your daily rewards whenever you want, so just collect it when you are ready to play.

Samhayne
02-14-2013, 04:58 PM
I think the new timer is ok. You can collect your daily rewards whenever you want, so just collect it when you are ready to play.

Notyocookiez has the thrust of things. The intent with the Allies is to give you something before a playsession, not to save them all up.

Ultimately, people will vote with their feet. If we see that app engagement is impacted negatively, we may consider reverting or changing how things work. Forum petition threads won't.

Thread closed: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.