PDA

View Full Version : Guild: The Heavensent

BugMage
04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Hey, alright i figured Legends could use some friendly competition...so basically anyone can join!

But whats this! why would i join you over Legends? Well my fellow Pocket Players--

-We have a forum and fansite currently under construction, complete with its own skill guides
-A friendly Pocket Legends Wiki under construction, avaliable weither you join or not
-Contests will be held to win Epic/Legendary Weapons and Maps
-We have skilled players always online to help you
-Your never without a game
-We use Skype/Teamspeak
-We were not the first clan, but we will be first on the ranking board

-Bug
Happy Playing!

Footnote- The idea behind this guild is to have fun, make friends, and just have agood old time playing Pocket Legends- Now i'd love to see all members within a guild partcipating, so if you do join be a good sport and help out were you can! We also do not reflect on how many members we have, rather on the fact that we have a small amout of members with personality and a reason to succeed.

LordRaid
04-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Having fun and all is good as stated in the footnote, however will any leveled players be able to join? This seems more like a guild to helper lower leveled players reach higher levels, whether it be levels or items.

Regardless even if it was, Legends has over 100 people, most I believe who aren't very experienced. But having fun in a guild is always important. If you guys have a forum, developing or not, can you link us to it please?

BugMage
04-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Absolutely, all i was trying to do is give you all a understanding of how we work.

We help lower level, reach higher levels and higher levels, gain better items- we all help each other weither it be items or levels- ill have a link tomarrow.

And please feel free to add positive or negetive feedback.

( we do prefer you be over level 15, but all levels are accepted)

Neraniggy
04-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Hahah bug My Love. Always fun to play whit you<3

prell is the sheit :D BJ

Prest87
04-25-2010, 11:12 PM
I'll join I have a 18 and two 14s. I have bought the first 2 maps.