PDA

View Full Version : The Problem With Pets....

hotpimp
02-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Thr only problem with pets are the cost. A lot of people, including me. Can't afford to pay 2k or more an hour for a pet. So the rich do good in pvp with l16 and l21 pets! What sts should do is make pets free in PvP. Lemme hear your opinions!

Lady_Pebbles
02-14-2013, 05:39 PM
CtF is supposed to be all about getting them goals so if you're worried feeding pets will burn a hole in your virtual pocket, then perhaps players need to work as a team more now to get those goals. Making matches go faster and less virtual moola spent.

Uicheusa
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
I guess it's a good way to push people to buy gold with plat. LOL

JuiceBox
02-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Don't be so dependent on one pet. Have a few and cycle through them. Don't forget to play with those in your stables that needs happiness.

Don't let pets be your crutch.

hotpimp
02-14-2013, 07:40 PM
At lvl 16 lvl, horton is all u need, currently i use lvl 1.

Jcyee
02-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Wait are you saying that you have to pay to use pets in CTF? Or are you talking about paying to feed the pets...

Darko
02-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Pets are terrible. .. u get killed by pets when u already killes the guy or hes stunned... takes strategy and skill right out the window... I spend 89.99 everything two weeks here on plat and im about to quit with this crappy *** update... take the pets away ..people with no skill stand back shoot long range and let their pet do the work...mobs are a ridiculous mess now....and forget 1 vs 1 now since ur pets shoot automatically

Vilified
02-15-2013, 05:34 PM
. u get killed by pets when u already killes the guy

I don't think that's what's happening its probably damage over time spells I get a lot of kills that way

Chili
02-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm mixed on pets. In pve, I don't care for them at all. I don't have a lot of gold, nor do you get much gold from pve, and the pets sucks it all. In pvp, I like the added stat for my character, but I'm not for having them allowed to attack.

stonerzone
02-15-2013, 06:41 PM
I cannot believe they screw up multiple things in one update.

I am seriously thinking about quitting this game, this is three days after I make it to the LB.

BTW, is the "Silkstalker" quest not available because of glitch now?

Wow i can't believe how hard some people are crying over a free game.

There are obviously people out there who have found how to turn it in to an advantage. Just because you can't figure it out doesn't mean the game is bad.

Stop blaming pets for you being bad.

Roberto077
02-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Wow i can't believe how hard some people are crying over a free game.

Stop blaming pets for you being bad.

Why do you play the game to the point where you find out how bad the PvP pet update is. I haven't played the update yet so I can't argue with anything, but rich will actually have a far better chance at surviving (more $ = better pet and more plat = possibly hammerjaw = as OP as forgotten bows, just rare, so less people have them).

And also, how can you say he's a bad player when he's on the Leader Boards? That statement makes 0 sense sir!

stonerzone
02-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Not very hard to play hours on end. Anyone can do it.

If you play that much and can't figure out how to use an extra attacker to your advantage you ain't that great.

Uicheusa
02-22-2013, 05:09 PM
I guess there will always be peephole who judge before they can do some reading, lol.

Jessicazx
02-23-2013, 05:33 PM
I guess it's a good way to push people to buy gold with plat. LOL

High five. :banana:

MightyMicah
02-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Hehe, well I've always played until my pet gets tired. Then I decide I've spent too much time playing video games xD

But I can see the problem. I think there should be pvp currency that can be used to take care of pets.