PDA

View Full Version : Is something wrong with the daily blessings?

Nick Nyssen
02-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Everyday for like the past 7 or 8 days I have gotten all armor elixers except for twice i have got dammage blessing. my question is why am I not getting combos anymore when 3 other people in my little guild have had combos for 5 days straight? I have really only noticed it sends about the last update. any suggestions on what I should do or how I can report the problem would be greatly appreciated. azesaiel 75 bear

JaytB
02-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Getting a combo (3x) elix is like getting a pink. It's all luck based. Some will get a lot while others won't get a thing. You just have to keep trying and you'll get one eventually.

Having multiple mains increases that chance of course, maybe that's why your friends seem to have better luck with it, I don't know. In any case, I highly doubt there's a bug in the code that would only apply to you.

Spyce
02-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Its random..
So I guess your out of luck.

Deathofan
02-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Sts wants you to play less often... In all seriousness there have been days where all my 50+ characters get a crappy 1.25xs armor, damage, or exp elixer and the next day you get 1.5-3xs combos on most of your characters. Note: you have a better chance to get a combo elixer in days 1-4 than on day 5. On day 5 it's most probable that you will get an ugly shield or an antenna than a combo.

Nick Nyssen
02-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I understand that 3x combos are rare I was talking about not having any combos at all. maybe it's not a bug but it just seems hard to believe that they would intend on some people having 3 * combo 4 days in a row ex my guid gm or someone getting a 3x,a 1.5 then another 3x ex another 1 of our members and then me having armor blessing onboth of my toons 4 days in a row. and I am aware of any other group that has happened to me twice. I received my blessing 20 minutes early so they overlap and it was the same as the day before after the 20 minutes both blessings disappeared so I was without for the next 23 hours.

Oldcoot
02-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Nick, I to have had the overlap thing happen to me and lose both at the end of yesterday's timer. Also the time it said to come back was about 30 min off, 730 didn't let me have till after 8?

The Happiness
02-15-2013, 02:12 AM
Nick, I to have had the overlap thing happen to me and lose both at the end of yesterday's timer. Also the time it said to come back was about 30 min off, 730 didn't let me have till after 8?

I have this too...but it usually rectifies itself if you log out and in again or even swap toon and return.

Jcyee
02-15-2013, 02:57 AM
It's all random. You will have stretches like these but also stretches like your guild members are having.

Extreme
02-15-2013, 04:31 AM
Yew need to login to my char 7 days and you ll get one