PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo Master set bonus?

BeardedBear
09-27-2010, 10:18 AM
I took care of posting the Copperhead and Swamp Rat bonuses, I was hoping someone knows, or can post the Voodoo Master set bonus. Thanks.

Buddyf97
09-27-2010, 02:14 PM
I believe I was the first to get it. I was about to fall asleep when I got it but so far I noticed it gives 4 extra m/s

FluffNStuff
09-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Buddyf, do you happen to have the voodoo doll and voodoo fire pin. If so, can you confirm that the combo of those and new helm / cloth does or does not give the bonus?

KingFu
09-27-2010, 02:54 PM
I bet he does but if he doesn't I will be happy to lend him them to see if there is a boost. I trust him enough :)

Buddyf97
09-27-2010, 04:54 PM
I bet he does but if he doesn't I will be happy to lend him them to see if there is a boost. I trust him enough :)
Wow. I feel special. Actually I don't but I believe there is a bonus for full master voodoo, copperheads, mobazas, and zombies. I noticed the 3 master voodoo items are different, hat is mobazas, robe is zombies, and staff is copperheads. If u have all zombies you will have a buff, same with copperheads and mobazas. I know master voodoo is a set because you get sparkles!!

Inching
09-27-2010, 07:16 PM
i have the set, let me try it out and report back

BeardedBear
09-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Wow. I feel special. Actually I don't but I believe there is a bonus for full master voodoo, copperheads, mobazas, and zombies. I noticed the 3 master voodoo items are different, hat is mobazas, robe is zombies, and staff is copperheads. If u have all zombies you will have a buff, same with copperheads and mobazas. I know master voodoo is a set because you get sparkles!!

There is no zombie/momboza helm or weapon. You need 3-4 to make a set. The only confirmed sets are the 3 the devs put in the release notes; Copperhead (trident/shield/helm/plate) Swamp Rats (Shiv/Wing/Leather/Derby) and Voodoo Master (robe/cap/staff)

Interesting about the Voodoo Master set, and how they are mixed together.

KingFu
09-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Nah, only swamp rats, copperheads, and voodoo master work, I know for a fact :)

Raxie
09-28-2010, 08:18 PM
there is a mamboza helm, bear.