View Full Version : Non-stop countdown of Elixirs

fatcharlie
02-14-2013, 08:47 PM
I have 3 toons, and most of the time I farm. Elixirs, especially loot elix is very helpful in farming. But now, I am disappointed with the new update due to the non-stop countdown of elixirs. Do you share the same opinion with the new update???

xcainnblecterx
02-14-2013, 10:29 PM
I do.

Valsacar
02-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Expect to see this closed. The ToS states you cannot post petition threads to change things.

Arcanee
02-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Expect to see this closed. The ToS states you cannot post petition threads to change things. I see this thread as (What is your opioin?) Nobody else asked for our opioins about this even though it could be in the wrong forum like I do lol but anyways I think the same as you!

Leftnut
02-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Expect to see this closed. The ToS states you cannot post petition threads to change things.

this is far from a petition thread he's mearly asking if other players share his opinion and if not what there opinion is. Personally I do not like the new change since i play multiple chars and basically ruins at least 1 elixir. I could understand if they made it so free elixirs counted down in towns also but to make them tick down when u log off is overkill and i can see it drastically effecting how much i actually play this game.

Chaim Nail
02-15-2013, 12:34 AM
It is a very disappointing update.

xcainnblecterx
02-15-2013, 04:25 AM
If it was like pl elixs and 24hr continuous count down itd be fine. The reason i see them changing it to this, is because not many people were buying elixs. Guess.that new shark isnt making them enough. Im really starting to feel sts is.getting money hungry

Jessicazx
02-15-2013, 04:28 AM
I don't think anybody likes that update..

Fefferi
02-15-2013, 04:44 AM
I really hate that change.. :(

Madstar
02-15-2013, 04:48 AM
I just don't get WHY they did this, I mean, they did the HammerJaw that made us spend so many platinum, and now this. What's next? I don't wanna know.

xcainnblecterx
02-15-2013, 04:52 AM
A subscription fee

Madstar
02-15-2013, 04:52 AM
A subscription fee

That's what I was thinking about. But man.. ouch.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 05:50 AM
Personally I'd rather pay a subscription fee and have everything else in game be free. As long as the subscription fee is reasonable I would pay it. But I suspect that many of the kids here would not be able to play since they have no money. I pay $10 to go to the movies and be entertained for 3 hours. Why would I not pay at least this much for a full month of entertainment every day with AL?

KillaSkillz
02-15-2013, 06:02 AM
IF a subscription fee covered all unlimited access, I could be on board with that. But it won't. They will still want to sell lix and random chance chests. Or the economy would go to heck in one day I think with everyone maxed out lix and poping open chests all day.
And if you got rid of those then you would be paying only for access each month to the basics.

It shouldn't count down if you are logged out in my opinion, then again it's free, sooooo....

You get what you get when it's free. Still probably would have been better to adjust the loot tables on thode guys so the dropped more health and mana potions and tokens, and less of the lixers.

Just going to have to plan when you take them, and use them, then switch instead of sitting on them.

xcainnblecterx
02-15-2013, 06:28 AM
If there was a subscription fee id say it would be like o and c before they got rid of it. Yea it was low, but still made money from ig items

Rare
02-15-2013, 08:45 AM
I have 3 toons, and most of the time I farm. Elixirs, especially loot elix is very helpful in farming. But now, I am disappointed with the new update due to the non-stop countdown of elixirs. Do you share the same opinion with the new update???

If you want elixirs to pause... buy them. Otherwise, deal with it. Its free.

Rare
02-15-2013, 08:46 AM
I don't think anybody likes that update..

There's nothing to really "like" about it. But I'm ok with it.

Justg
02-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey folks, we're correcting an oversight in the original design. The intent with Klaas and Shazbot was never that you would save up elixirs, it was that you would come in to collect when you were ready to play.

We don't do petitions, but thank you for your opinions!