PDA

View Full Version : thanks! time to uninstall!

mahatma
02-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Ruined PvP with last update...lol wow how unbalanced. Pretty irritated. Wish I could get my money back just bought 600 plat.
My twinks probablydrunk and ifightsolo.
So ill be doing a giveaway...anyways.
Thanks for the experience spacetime.

Pets..ect. very unbalanced. Time for a new game. ^0^
Deuces

mafiainc42
02-14-2013, 09:41 PM
i feel ya bro dont undetstand why rogues still can max heal every 5sec o well and i refuse to stoop down to play rogue or warrior zero satisfaction there

TheMatrixMan
02-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Oh noes pvp ruined because they add pets in it :( :( :( :( :( how will sts make money when one person out of thousands leave just because competitive gaming isn't fair!!!???! :::::::((((((((((((((

uzidredar
02-14-2013, 10:16 PM
The crying of the rogues is music to my ears. Your situation is what sorcerers have endured for weeks now with no help of any kind from STS.
I hate to be the first person to tell you this: learn to play your class!!!!! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Spyce
02-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Can I have your stuff? :P

mahatma
02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Learn to play our class? Your talking to the two best mages in pvp bud...
Anyways yeah its just a mess now.

Lowlyspy
02-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Then why not wait for them to fix it? It hasn't even been 12 hours since the update. Did you expect it to be perfected so soon?

mahatma
02-14-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm just done for a while until its balanced...still gonna do a big give away just sayin deuces to all my friends I had a blast hopefully see yall again in the future..
Judgement stay up brahhh cya

warbluefish
02-14-2013, 11:31 PM
So sad seeing so many ppl leaving. good luck.

Chili
02-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Then why not wait for them to fix it? It hasn't even been 12 hours since the update. Did you expect it to be perfected so soon?
lol ^ this........ and how long has pl been waiting? This is a product of the instant gratification generation.

mahatma
02-15-2013, 12:05 AM
lol ^ this........ and how long has pl been waiting? This is a product of the instant gratification generation.

Ikr lol

Lowlyspy
02-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Either that's not directed at me or you need to read up on the definition of instant gratification.

Cero
02-15-2013, 01:54 AM
The crying of the rogues is music to my ears. Your situation is what sorcerers have endured for weeks now with no help of any kind from STS.
I hate to be the first person to tell you this: learn to play your class!!!!! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lol ikr . just a day of not knowing what to do? rofl

Vystirch
02-15-2013, 01:56 AM
3 words:

"It's in beta"

Darko
02-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Hey im right there with him. ..I get 1700 platinum every two weeks ..i hope they remove pets cause its lame. ..no skill, no strategy. ..it was balanced before. ..mage could stun the hell out of people. .rouges high dps and speed..warriors high damage and armor.... I hate stunning my enemy than getting killed by his pet...he didn't kill me...its bogus. .

Bless
02-15-2013, 02:10 AM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Meh it's been the opposite for me, twink geared mages owned me, atleast now I can fight back :)

Chili
02-15-2013, 02:31 AM
Either that's not directed at me or you need to read up on the definition of instant gratification.

LOL! Directed at the op, I was agreeing with you.

Lady_Pebbles
02-15-2013, 05:18 AM
3 words:

"It's in beta"
+1million

To OPer: Dueces! Hope you enjoyed your stay. X)

Darkgenocide
02-15-2013, 12:21 PM
BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA

Oh wait, someone already said pvp is in beta.... :D

Genuinous
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Alternative way:
-Get annoyed how useless your mage is in pvp
-Went off on forums
-Get more annoyed
-Rage quit and start PL
-Realize how awful PL is (still not there, but getting closer)
-Go back and enjoy AL

:)

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Yes, PvP in PL is awful compared to AL. I kind of compare it to fighting while on Ice. You just slide all over the place. Very hard to control your character, and very unrealistic.

Raxin
02-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Learn to play our class? Your talking to the two best mages in pvp bud...
Anyways yeah its just a mess now.
Lolz

Samhayne
02-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Ruined PvP with last update...lol wow how unbalanced. Pretty irritated. Wish I could get my money back just bought 600 plat.
My twinks probablydrunk and ifightsolo.
So ill be doing a giveaway...anyways.
Thanks for the experience spacetime.

Pets..ect. very unbalanced. Time for a new game. ^0^
Deuces

Hey Mahatma,

We are sorry to hear you feel that way. However, your post doesn't really help anyone. We would much rather have you post specific criticism based on actual game play (you know, like "When playing my rogue with this pet I did this and this happened. I feel it could be made better by changing this"). Just raging and going "I quit" is just a rage post. As such, thread closed:

Forum Rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.