PDA

View Full Version : Final Oath :D

lilypads
02-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi fellow forum members and players I got a nice and fun guild for u Final Oath.
Are guild master Ceyrinn is very nice and helpful,
If u want to join pm me :)
Hope to see u soon

Blind
02-15-2013, 09:10 AM
Nice guild, all the forest heaven newbs are in it, this is like a new generation Legion or Hands For Help

I like guilds like that.

;D

Multibird
02-17-2013, 07:41 PM
lol
eventually they all die

Soulless30
02-27-2013, 01:44 AM
My choice has changed showed and saw a recruiter who had zero respect. No longer will I. A ranger with a sense of honor, respect and Loyalty stay with such a group

hamlyn
03-08-2013, 07:56 AM
My choice has changed showed and saw a recruiter who had zero respect. No longer will I. A ranger with a sense of honor, respect and Loyalty stay with such a group

My name is Hamlyn and I am an officer with Final Oath. I am sorry to hear that you felt disrespected by one of our Guild. Should you ever wish to reconsider joining us please pm me as I admire a player who states they have honor, respect and loyalty.

To Multibird - while all guilds may die eventually we have daily attendance by officers, recruiters and members, we are a thriving guild and we have a good and friendly atmosphere for all our guilders to enjoy. Out master Ceyrinn is also regularly online. We do not intend to let our thriving community die any time soon.

Yich
03-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Perhaps if the guild wont die, it should be slain...

hamlyn
03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Perhaps if the guild wont die, it should be slain...

I wholeheartedly support the slaying of aliens, vampires and assorted other monsters however I am very fond of Final Oath Guild so I would prefer it was not slain, thank you Yich :chuncky:

kingaturo
03-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Im also an officer of final oath and love it we help each other im always helppin randoms and guild members
Cya In Game!

Norbert
03-29-2013, 11:42 AM
I've only been in one other guild since re-joining the PL ranks and it was often deserted. Final Oath is always active with one to several officers (including myself) and many members of different levels. We help each other, farm together, level together and generally have a good time. Simple guild rules: no begging, have fun! Contact me IG for an invite.

Suriyel
07-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Sorry for the necro, but here is the link to Final Oath's group page.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=843

Ragenboom
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey guys I am trying to join your guild... I have put most of the people as friends hers in the thread but nobody accepted yet.... can u sen d me an invite in gane?

Dummeh
07-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Add Dummeh, I'll invite to guild when I see you online

terry carter
12-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Hello all tech here I love final oath the best guild in pl if u ask me

Ceyrinn
12-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Hello all :) and to whomever it may concern:
If you have any questions, comments, or simply need an invite, feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Sacuria
02-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Can I possibly join? My IGN is Sacuria.

Ceyrinn
02-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Of course :) new members are always welcome! I can get on now if you need invite right away.

Kingzila
02-17-2014, 11:06 PM
Hello all :) and to whomever it may concern:
If you have any questions, comments, or simply need an invite, feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Same here always happy to help with any issues that may happen while in oath