PDA

View Full Version : Legit or against PvP rules? We need rules for this.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 03:14 AM
This post is not written in a negative derogatory in any way. I just want to copy the log what has happened in game which I find very unfair. If two people are not on the same team (Blue & blue) then it should be Red vs Blue. However:

: "I not attack Norbeh, he's my Bf".
Me: "uh... so you're boosting? He's on opposing team, why are you letting him kill me over and over and stealing our flag?"
: "kao nao (that's Chinese for swearing. I guess STS doesn't filter foreign swears... cool) cra ulong mga aso ndi nkakailala"
: "lol just quit. You suck so bad".

Now I wonder here... I have 45% critical with 250% critical 5/5 Aimed shot. I hit this guy for 3.5k. Why is he still alive? I don't know. Fact remains is, red team were mostly guild of Norbeh's and friend (gf?) of Psychobunny. Is this honestly fair? This is pvp, not screw with people's heads around. I didn't stay into the game to win, lose, or get KD's. To be honest, I wanted to three shot this boosting player. However, the entire team would not let me even get the revenge kill. NOT ONCE. Not only was I sworn at today, but feel rather cheated.

Admins, there should be a strict policy on people exploiting pvp. This isn't fair.

Lady_Pebbles
02-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Remove the IGNs from the post pls... And I agree. Lots of stuff like that going on these dayz in PvP.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 03:22 AM
IGN posts is not against rules against negative term. This isn't negative terms.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 03:34 AM
This post is not written in a negative derogatory in any way. I just want to copy the log what has happened in game which I find very unfair. If two people are not on the same team (Blue & blue) then it should be Red vs Blue. However:

Psychobunny: "I not attack Norbeh, he's my Bf".
Me: "uh... so you're boosting? He's on opposing team, why are you letting him kill me over and over and stealing our flag?"
Psychobunny: "kao nao (that's Chinese for swearing. I guess STS doesn't filter foreign swears... cool) cra ulong mga aso ndi nkakailala"
Norbeh: "lol just quit. You suck so bad".

Now I wonder here... I have 45% critical with 250% critical 5/5 Aimed shot. I hit this guy for 3.5k. Why is he still alive? I don't know. Fact remains is, red team were mostly guild of Norbeh's and friend (gf?) of Psychobunny. Is this honestly fair? This is pvp, not screw with people's heads around. I didn't stay into the game to win, lose, or get KD's. To be honest, I wanted to three shot this boosting player. However, the entire team would not let me even get the revenge kill. NOT ONCE. Not only was I sworn at today, but feel rather cheated.

Admins, there should be a strict policy on people exploiting pvp. This isn't fair.

hay. man. u better check google translate first before pointing ur little finger. its not chinese swearing in any terms. better watch ur mouth.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 04:13 AM
Look I'm getting really tired of this. PVP and PVE is meant to be fair. Not attacking enemy team at all while present should be at least a temp ban. This is probably the most insulting thing to do followed by name calling. If exploits or loop holes are not buried or covered properly, then the joy of PVP as we know it will die out of style just like other games. I extremely speak for everyone here PvP is just getting out of control. I swear, every lobby you go into there are swears and name calling left and right.

hebron03
02-15-2013, 05:01 AM

Psychobunny: "I not attack Norbeh, he's my Bf".
Psychobunny: "kao nao (that's Chinese for swearing. I guess STS doesn't filter foreign swears... cool) cra ulong mga aso ndi nkakailala"
Norbeh: "lol just quit. You suck so bad".

, OMG ! , dis guy is such a lier , i didnt say you suck so bad ! , go put d printscreen you took to prove dis , ur A big liar ! lol trying to make up stories

hebron03
02-15-2013, 05:16 AM
, hahahaha r you high or something ? , i have 980 def with pet and 3.4K HP nd ur saying dat u hit me with 3.5k damge ? , ur kidiing right ? lol even top rouges dont dmge like dat on full equiped wariors , so better checked it again before u make a story

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:20 AM
I can't understand your speech. I will say my warrior is 1000+ defense and I get hit at 2000+ dmg from top rogues. However, I did a total damage of 3.5k dmg on you on rogue. You should have been down. In any case, your "Gf" psychobunny did not attack you at all, not even once, thus boosting.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 05:24 AM
, OMG ! , dis guy is such a lier , i didnt say you suck so bad ! , go put d printscreen you took to prove dis , ur A big liar ! lol trying to make up stories

No one can trust him nor can trust you. Developers can check the Chat Logs and there we'll see who's the liar. That being said, calling out names in a Post / Thread is against the Terms of Service either in a negative post or a normal one. Since you guys don't appreciate each others, this thread should be locked. I'll request a lock, because drama will come, and we don't need it.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:24 AM
, hahahaha r you high or something ? , i have 980 def with pet and 3.4K HP nd ur saying dat u hit me with 3.5k damge ? , ur kidiing right ? lol even top rouges dont dmge like dat on full equiped wariors , so better checked it again before u make a story

I can gladly post my stats. Thanks to the members here, I can take pictures. That also includes YOUR stats since I asked you to let me check your stats. Kinda shady.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:25 AM
No one can trust him nor can trust you. Developers can check the Chat Logs and there we'll see who's the liar.

I do have logs of him swearing at me in chinese and his guild. I couldn't get all the log since I made a post asking how to take a screens shot.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 05:26 AM
I do have logs of him swearing at me in chinese and his guild. I couldn't get all the log since I made a post asking how to take a screens shot.

I edited my post. Read again. Screenshots should go to Support. Not here.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:28 AM
I edited my post. Read again. Screenshots should go to Support. Not here.

Doesn't work. Works better when I send it through PMs.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Doesn't work. Works better when I send it through PMs.

As you wish, but this thread won't go far. I did request a Lock.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:30 AM
As you wish, but this thread won't go far. I did request a Lock.

And I will request you stop following my threads. I edited out name, there is no need you to lock my thread and raid it. Unfair unethical exploitation in pvp is still exploitation, period. Why do you think Devs reversed CTF kills to flags back to Kills = kills? Simple. Fairness and balance.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 05:32 AM
And I will request you stop following my threads. I edited out name, there is no need you to lock my thread and raid it. Unfair unethical exploitation in pvp is still exploitation, period. Why do you think Devs reversed CTF kills to flags back to Kills = kills? Simple. Fairness and balance.

If you check around before complaining, Samhayne did talk about these, and said it wasn't against the Terms of Service. You, are against the Terms of Service with this thread. I don't follow your threads, since their always for negative comments, but this one will attract drama, and trolls and this is NOT what we need. That being said, good luck.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:34 AM
If you check around before complaining, Samhayne did talk about these, and said it wasn't against the Terms of Service. You, are against the Terms of Service with this thread. I don't follow your threads, since their always for negative comments, but this one will attract drama, and trolls and this is NOT what we need. That being said, good luck.

Not true. Look at the rules carefully between cheating and exploitation. Similar but different. All in all, not allowed.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 05:36 AM
Not true. Look at the rules carefully between cheating and exploitation. Similar but different. All in all, not allowed.

There you go.

IB4L.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 05:37 AM

i tell u again. check u ... google.translate. its not chinese. u ... i ...

i requested a lock as well. get to know what u saying before u post a thread.

such a l....

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 05:38 AM
I texted my friend who happens to speak Chinese. Kao nao is the equivalence to "F----YoU".

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 05:51 AM
I texted my friend who happens to speak Chinese. Kao nao is the equivalence to "F----YoU".

again use ur head. check it with google translate. and the full sentance.

and i know bunny and nobeh. they r not chinese. u better edit ur post.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 06:01 AM
Google translate doesn't translate swears last time I checked. Use common sense.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Google translate doesn't translate swears last time I checked. Use common sense.

u really dont get it. if they swear at u why they said in their own language. they said in english. u sux so bad. OMG. what a ....

and also u dont know what they r talking about how can u sure about it is swear? check with google translate is not swear.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 06:46 AM
ok kid. i checked out for u. its Filipino. please edit ur thread.

Deadbite
02-15-2013, 07:09 AM

again use ur head. check it with google translate. and the full sentance.

and i know bunny and nobeh. they r not chinese. u better edit ur post.

Google translate is a failure..... Also just because there F*** doesent mean the American meaning to it doesn't mean it's not a insult.
Please just think... I know it's hard .
Oh and IB4L.
Pointless thread.

Deadbite
02-15-2013, 07:12 AM
War what is your in game name?? I'm getting back on AL just for you. To farm you to try to knock some common sense into your head.

Imwatchingyou
02-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Might as well knock an English book into his head.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 07:51 AM
Might as well knock an English book into his head.
is there anything got to.do whit english? kid. its u dont understand what u r talking about. its filipino not chinese.

warbluefish
02-15-2013, 07:53 AM
War what is your in game name?? I'm getting back on AL just for you. To farm you to try to knock some common sense into your head.

welcome back. just a lot ppl left AL . we really need u back.

Justg
02-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Gonna lock this one up now... *clickity clack*