PDA

View Full Version : why us sorcs stay this weak?

storrm
02-15-2013, 05:33 AM
we dont have effective proc like
100per crit, 80per dodge(new one) or
50per dmg reduce like wars.
also no high health or armor and no that effective heal(even rouges have).

we dont have insane crit, dodge, damage like rouges.
also short cool down.

what we got is stun but we lose them now.

what we can do or what should we have
to do.........?!!!!!

Genuinous
02-15-2013, 09:21 AM
You pray to whatever god you have that sts gives back our stun. Or start a warrior....

jb57542
02-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Now that I can bring colton into PvP and malison I'm killing more than ever before.

Dinosaurus
02-15-2013, 06:51 PM
I am a sorcerer and life for me hard! We used to have great stun effects until now. When i PvP i use my pet: snowball (support pet) and im a sorcerer (support class) and my job is to buff warriors but i always die because of terrible sorcerer armour, Dead city used to be a great battleground - now warriors are abusing overpowered weapons and high armour! Just make it fair!

Feoria
02-19-2013, 01:59 AM
I am an experienced level 21 Sorcerer. I am experiencing the same problem. My DPS is 88. I cannot make it higher. I have gone to the auction for Bette gear. I have gone to battle in the ELite map. I have discussed this with many players. A warrior has a DPS of 120 or higher. in PvP I get creamed. The best I can do is sneak around and try and steal the flag.
how can a sorcerer get high DPS and high armor like a warrior?

Matutd
02-19-2013, 02:02 AM
I am an experienced level 21 Sorcerer. I am experiencing the same problem. My DPS is 88. I cannot make it higher. I have gone to the auction for Bette gear. I have gone to battle in the ELite map. I have discussed this with many players. A warrior has a DPS of 120 or higher. in PvP I get creamed. The best I can do is sneak around and try and steal the flag.
how can a sorcerer get high DPS and high armor like a warrior?
I've seen mages with dps that even rogues can't match...

Feoria
02-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Start over. How, make a new account?

Feoria
02-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Really. I'd love to see a Mage with a huge DPS.

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 03:08 AM
Really. I'd love to see a Mage with a huge DPS.
My mage has way over 88 dps. IGN Thren. Hit me up with a friend request & I'll try to help ya out with info.

Heiki
02-19-2013, 05:16 AM
Mages have more DPS than rogues at end game. It doesnt mean jack in terms of killing power though.

warbluefish
02-19-2013, 06:52 AM
The highest dps mages can get is 282.5 with colton. i think. clever demonologic helm. robe. clever flamestrike rod od assalut. enrolled ring of brutality. and superb amulet of brutality. plus a colton. :) if u r rich u can go the demonlord set.