PDA

View Full Version : World to World.

Xynasty
04-25-2010, 08:56 PM
I suggest that we should be able to change World (Alterra and Fnord) with the same account(s).

Example:

- If you got an account on Fnord, you should be able to go on the Alterra with the same account on Fnord. People don't want to regain all their levels again on Alterra because they're already higher on Fnord. The World Fnord has low amount of people and Alterra has higher amount of players. That's why people want to change World but they want to keep the same account.

What do you think ?

Eltivo
04-25-2010, 09:00 PM
No... But a paid transfer could be a good idea.

Xynasty
04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
No... But a paid transfer could be a good idea.

Good idea for the paid transfer. I agree. It could be 0.99$.

Deathshock
04-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Transfers would work. Having the same account on both servers is pointless though, this isn't runescape.

Xynasty
04-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Transfers would work. Having the same account on both servers is pointless though, this isn't runescape.

I know, this is not RuneScape.

Although, I hope transfer will be added because I really want it. ;)

Splurd
04-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Whether it is possible or not depends on how they handle their character databases, and secondly, most MMORPGS I've played dont support this. You pick a world, you stick to that world.

Xynasty
04-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Whether it is possible or not depends on how they handle their character databases, and secondly, most MMORPGS I've played dont support this. You pick a world, you stick to that world.

Okay well, I wanted to change World because I want to be with more players. :(

They can maybe make it. It would be nice.

They could code something that you need to pay like 0.99$ and your character file in the database change the World or transfer it.

Deathshock
04-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Don't see that as being a big problem to be honest, except they might charge more than $0.99 because it takes extra effort for them.

King Richie
04-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Paid transfer is the norm on games like these so keep it that way !!

Xynasty
04-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Paid transfer is the norm on games like these so keep it that way !!

Which way ? What are you talking about ? I don't understand what you mean.

Demarrer
04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Which way ? What are you talking about ? I don't understand what you mean.

You pay to move your character from one server to the other.

PvP
04-27-2010, 05:14 PM
1.) - Wait until all the new updates come out. Also, you might want to see how things are set up when PvP is eventually released. For multiple reasons, this could change your opinion. Don't forget, this game is just starting, there's bound to be many more people who are going to join. With all the new updates that are coming out, I'd wait before you posted about this.

2.) - If this is an issue, then I do see it being possible in the future. However, you might have to have a slightly better reason other then just wanting to change servers because of the lack of people. This update could very well be possible, more then likely with the cost of plats.

Xynasty
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
1.) - Wait until all the new updates come out. Also, you might want to see how things are set up when PvP is eventually released. For multiple reasons, this could change your opinion. Don't forget, this game is just starting, there's bound to be many more people who are going to join. With all the new updates that are coming out, I'd wait before you posted about this.

2.) - If this is an issue, then I do see it being possible in the future. However, you might have to have a slightly better reason other then just wanting to change servers because of the lack of people. This update could very well be possible, more then likely with the cost of plats.

With what you just said, you just changed my mind.

I totaly agree 100% with you now.

Thank you, this made me think a lot.

PvP
04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Glad I could help :]

PvP
04-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Sorry lagged for like ten mins, didn't mean to post twice D:

Beermon
04-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Ya this is true that would suck if you wanted to PVP later and they made PVP on one server and the other server was non PVP, and you had switched to the non PVP.