PDA

View Full Version : Pet distance from owner..

spiderpig
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
are pet supposedly that slow that they cant keep up with the owner?it kinda bothers me that im already in combat but my pet is still way behind me.sometimes my pet will arrive just in time to see me die.

can anyone enlighten me..

is it lag?

Cero
02-15-2013, 03:05 PM
as what i observe it depends on which pet. The only reason why i dont use malison is because it is always late. other example is the ribbit but flapjack, coltonn and others are just fine and can keep up with the distance.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 04:24 PM
I've noticed this as well. I think maybe the pets need to stay a little bit closer to the owner.

wolfkult
02-15-2013, 06:40 PM
When you get the speedup buff your pet doesn't, that is the only time I've seen them way behind (have used ribbit, loki, and hazel).

Pokechmp
02-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Yeah when I cap the flag I do the skyward thing to get to our side and my pet ends up when I'm at our side, halfway across the map. I think they should do a Minecraft where they just tele to u or they run ultra fast or something, so your pet is there to help you in combat

Lady_Pebbles
02-17-2013, 10:41 PM
I noticed that when our toons go through corners and halls on maps the pets get stuck on the corners of the walls before turning and heading our directions too. Its really annoying.