PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully this can happen in the future.

Jig
02-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Hey I have a couple of more suggestion that I really want to share this game needs more objectives more goals to go to what you feel is best for you.

I was thinking about a scoring system like points, example, you just in a ctf game you go ahead kill someone 100 points, or 10 points. Geta double kill, you get a bonus 30 points, get a triple! 50 points, but to take away boosters, whilst in a locked game you can't earn points because you could be hiding boosting. And when you capture a flag you get 5-10 points? If you score thats even better cause you made it all the way there so it can be 10-20 points.

Also just another little idea, a simple thing it'd be cool if it would show on your page your K.D. ratio not just kills deaths, so if you wanna keep track of your ratio and to see if its increasing, your goal can be to keep it going up and up.

And another nice feature would be that, it should show in Death-Match, and in Capture The Flag, all PvP games it should show; Kills, also with a K.D Ratio next to it. It'd be useful and good to know how well you went.

It would be handy if there was a button that invites all friends, or a Message all friends, I'm sure a lot of people want this and probably maybe already put up suggestion here. And it'd be also good if it would show a list of "Recent Players" a tab next to Friends or Friend Requests that would be pretty cool.

Another, can't be there an extended Leader-Board count to 10 instead of just 5? Only thought because it has it in Arcane Legends, so I thought why not in Pocket Legends? Hope they can Put this in next update.

Another one this is for Achievements, what if there could be one like you get a double kill, theres an achievement, get a triple then theres another, the there can be like chain kills which are super hard to get like if you can get 4-5 maybe 6 kills rapidly and the time you can have to keep it going is 2-3 or maybe even 4 to make it easy since pvp isnt like a high populated area so you get a kill but if 3-4 seconds are up it resets the chain kill to 0.

Not sure if it could be allowed or a thing devs can do, but something a lot of people would love is in your page, Kills, Death-Match, Capture The Flag, Flag Captures, if there was a reset button to reset all but PvE or reset PvE also, not sure about resetting PvE, but maybe if you can choose reset the Death-Match stats & start fresh, or reset

In Pve, or even PvP, there should be a Host Migrate thing where if a host leaves and doesnt come back, it can host migrate..

In Pve mostly, people hate leechers, everyone hates them, they sit there and do nothing while the teams try's there hardest to survive when one sits there going la la la I'm getting exp by sitting here, so why not fix this and if they go Afk for longer then 1minute or more, they should get a BOOT! Back to Town! Shouldn't be hard should it?

And another good one, it's been suggested before but I thought I should put it in here to remind the devs they should do it! C'mon they do barely any of these ideas, this one is cool where if your in town or anywhere, if you go Afk for more then 5-10 minutes, a little bubble or sign or even in your Avatar Page it will have a Snooze sign or Afk sign, or even make the character look like its standing sleeping standing there with small little Zzz's coming from the character, haha...

If I have any more ideas which I reckon I do I'l just edit this.. Hope you guys like my ideas :)

Extreme
02-15-2013, 10:02 PM
+1 I like your idea

cookiez
02-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Awesome! Especially the kd part..to much for sts tho:(

Jig
02-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Awesome! Especially the kd part..to much for sts tho:(

Hows it to much for sts?

cookiez
02-16-2013, 07:24 PM
Because they have added like 1% or less of our suggestions

Jig
02-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Well.. True but at least we can give it a go..

cookiez
02-16-2013, 10:40 PM
Agreed:) Love the idea about kd! +1when I get home

Jig
02-17-2013, 03:54 AM
Thanks heaps :-)

Jig
03-20-2013, 05:27 AM
Bump for a new suggestion :)

Extreme
03-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Bump for a new suggestion :)

Remind me tomorrow when I get my thanks..

Jig
03-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Remind me tomorrow when I get my thanks..

What?

Noblesse
03-20-2013, 07:09 AM
All I saw was a wall of text and before you get mad, I did bump it :D

Jig
03-20-2013, 03:28 PM
All I saw was a wall of text and before you get mad, I did bump it :D

o_O

Roberto077
03-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I love the ideas... besides the KD though. I play a game called Spiral Knights where in PvP, kills and deaths are not recorded to make people rage less and keep the harassment to a minimum. Instead of recorded kills and deaths, Spiral Knights records damage. Having higher damage makes me feel better than having more points, or better than having a good KDR.

Jig
03-22-2013, 02:46 AM
I love the ideas... besides the KD though. I play a game called Spiral Knights where in PvP, kills and deaths are not recorded to make people rage less and keep the harassment to a minimum. Instead of recorded kills and deaths, Spiral Knights records damage. Having higher damage makes me feel better than having more points, or better than having a good KDR.

Definitely agree with you, people can rage easy enough so yeah thanks for the feedback muchly appreciated. :D

Jig
03-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Bump couple of new ideas. :-)

Prosper
06-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Nice should keep building don't stop now

Jig
06-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Yeah might soon but lazy atm :3