PDA

View Full Version : Oh if only i had 100 gold for everytime i died on a health pack...

iluvataris
02-15-2013, 11:51 PM
I would be rich : ) or at least cover feeding my pet.
sometimes i even run through them dying on the other side.

Vystirch
02-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Ik the fealing when you die and then it swivels to show you on top of your heal pack........ But meh I don't know what sts can do on this, maybe make them less sticky and pick up faster?mthats about it.
-Vys

Raxin
02-18-2013, 03:09 PM
They should increase pickup range on all items.

Samhayne
02-18-2013, 03:11 PM

Increasing range has the converse issue of the Warrior (who doesn't need it) getting too close to the pack and picking it up right as you're trying to get on it to save your skin. It's one of those "Darn'd if you do, Darn'd if you don't" sort of things.

Raxin
02-18-2013, 03:14 PM

Increasing range has the converse issue of the Warrior (who doesn't need it) getting too close to the pack and picking it up right as you're trying to get on it to save your skin. It's one of those "Darn'd if you do, Darn'd if you don't" sort of things.
So true i stand corrected

iluvataris
02-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Hmm, never thought about it like that. It is nice that there easy to avoid
When others need them.

wvhills
02-19-2013, 10:49 PM

Or make it so u don't have to pick them up at all. Everyone wins!